Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

chapter 3

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 3

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 528 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

Pete's POV

"She did WHAT?" I yelled jumping up from my seat. I had just gotten home from the police station and joe filled me in on the day's events.

"dude she just wants to help. She feels as helpless as the rest of us." I glared at joe. "she was still stupid" what the fuck was she thinking.

"true...but I think I yelled at her enough for the both of us. So we just drop it ok?" I thought about what he said for a minute before sitting back down.

"Stacey!" I called out looking towards the bedroom. After not getting an answer I got up. Shrugging joe followed.

"stace" I called again opening the door. The bedroom was empty except for the open window. We are NEVER getting a room on the first floor again!

"oh shit" not again.


Stacey's POV

I know I shouldn't have left but something inside of me told me to go to the park. I couldn't sleep until I figured out what it was. I pulled up to an empty parking spot and got out. There on the bench of a letter attached to a box.

You know who I am, but yet you don't listen
What if its you that just turns up missin.

I crumpled up the note throwing it onto the ground.

"didn't you know its not good to liter?" "what the fuck do you want?" I growled turning around.

"DON'T MOVE" I quickly turned back to my original position.

"I want you to see
just whats ment to be"

Did this guy escape from a mental ward.

"What is ment to be?
What am I supposed to see?" I tossed back hey two can play his fucking riddle games.

"not what you see or know,
but joe." I so wanted to turn around but I didn't dare. I stared at the park in front of me.

"Joe is just one man.
How does he play into your grand plan?"

"a man? More like a boy.
But tonight he's more like toy" I was getting tired of these games and my rhyming was coming to an end.

"a toy is only so much fun,
where does this go in the long run?"

"he took what was once mine
and now he must pay the fine" so joe took something from this man a girl probably.

"another life is that the cost,
or are you just lost?" maybe asking the crazy man if he was crazy wasn't just a great idea but hey! I was running out of material. Memo to self next time look up rhyming words.

"Lost is my heart never to be found,
until that man is six feet in the ground" ok so crazy man just doesn't want laura, he wants joe dead! Oh that makes me feel so much better

"So this is your cue
or should we turn 1 into 2" I took his hint and grabbed the box running to my car as fast as I can. I turned back trying to catch a glimpse but once again he was gone. So I wonder how much trouble I will be in now?
Sign up to rate and review this story