Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 4

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 4

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 720 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4



Stacey's POV


I drove down the rode taking glances at the box, it wasnt for me to open, this was all on Joe. I went back and forth in my head, finally pulling into the hotel parking lot. I grabbed the box walking around to the window I had climbed out of. I climbed back in, turning and seeing two not so happy faces staring at me. "Give me your keys now, Stacey I should put your ass on a plane and send you to..."
"This couuld every well tell where Laura is, or who has her, I went to the park, he was there I didnt see him but I talked to him... he doesnt want Laura he doesnt want her at all, he wants you, Joe," Pete stopped yelling when i cut him off, as i finished saying what I had to say Joe stood.
"Me? she got taken because of me??" he snatched the box from my hand, looking at it, before opening it, "Pete call Patrick and Andy, Stacey's gotta go," he mumbled putting what he grabbed out of the box back in it.
"Im not going,"
"What's in the box Joe," Pete shushed me, turning to Joe. He sat on the bed, handing Pete the picture, pulling out a tape recorder, "Play it," Pete mumbled throwing the picture on the bed. Joe hit play and Laura's screams filled the room. I watched the two of them suck back tears repeatedly. Joe stopped the tape, I wiped the tears from my eyes, she was terrified and none of us were with her.
"Im gonna call..." Joe stopped hearing his phone ring, luckily it hadnt broken earlier when he threw it.


Joe's POV


"Unknown caller, its him..." I flipped my phone open putting it to my ear, "Listen you sick bastard you want me, then let her go and come fucking get me,"
"Joe.." I heard Laura sob.
"Laura, baby are you okay? do you know where you are?"
"Joe.. you gotta call the cops off, you cant let them help anymore, the game stops now if you dont call them off," I listen to her choke back tears.

"The choice is yours
should she take her last breath
or are you choosing her life or her death?"
I rubbed my hand over my face closing my cell falling back on the bed. I sat there for a moment hearing the muffled sounds of Pete and Stacey talking to me. I finally looked up brushing my hand across my eyes.
"No more cops, anything from here that we get isnt exposed to the cops, we dont talk to press, or anything,"
"What did he say? Was it my fucking sister on the phone??" Pete yelled at me.
"Yeah she answered it, she just sounds really scared, I dont think he's hurt her... yet, If you're staying Stacey you gotta not run off you gotta stay with us at all times, you go somewhere alone and you risk being taken.. because of me, it'll be the three of us, no charlie, or dirty, its best for Laura's sake, I think,"


Pete's POV


"Im trying really fucking hard right now not to regret letting her be with you..."
"Thanks, Pete, you know how to help,"
"It wasnt meant to help, I let you be with her thinking you'd protect her as I did! now shes fucking by herself and god knows what hes doing to her because of you!"
"You protected her?? Pete she nearly drank herself into coma's every night, that wasnt protecting her!" I stepped closer to Joe as he stepped to me.
"Will you two stop! Before this you both did great jobs of protecting her! she loves you both for different reasons! and she'll love you guys even more if you save her together! Dont fucking fight and fall apart on me now!" I watched Stacey slam the room door shut as she walked out. I looked to Joe as he sat down picking up the picture of Laura.
"Sorry," I mumbled after a while of the two of us sitting there.
"Dont worry about it, once we find Laura, i'll end everything with her, that way you can go back to being her only hero," he got up walking out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story