Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 6

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-19 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 540 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6




Stacey's POV



"I see them over in the car
how sneaky you three are
that just might cost you
not one life but two,"


"They know nothing of what were saying,
just there waiting
its just me and you
please dont hurt one or two
give me your commands
i'll see to it that we follow those demands,"
I quickly replied.

"Very well, my dear
we'll end this here,
contact in a few days
check the places you know for clues to where she lays,"
I turned seeing no one running to the car.
"That guy is nuts, I have no fucking clue who he is,"
"Did you see his face?" I asked as Pete drove out of the park.
"No to dark, he didnt help us with shit though, you sure you dont fucking know who he is?" Pete looked at Joe.
"Not a clue,"
"Did you guys listen to what he said though?"
"Pete go back to my apartment," Joe thought for a moment.



Laura's POV



I backed into the corner seeing the door open. "Hello pretty,
sleep much did we?" him and his fucking rhyming god it was so annoying, just talk to me like a normal fucking person.
"No I havent slept well in days, and I wont sleep well until Im back with my family, friends and boyfriend!"
"Now now, no need to yell,
calm yourself dear or i'll make this hell," he turned smiling at me.
"You're a sick fucker just let me go!" I yelled.
"Dear dear im not the one who is sick,
you're the one whose getting ticked,
i told you love calm yourself
you dont want to go home you'll just be a trophy on his shelf," he sat next to me running his fingers through my hair. I turned away from him.



Joe's POV


We pulled into the parking spot, getting out of the car, walking up to my apartment. I inhaled, exhaling quickly as we stopped in front of the door. "Joe we'll look around,"
"No its my apartment," I pushed pass Stacey as i opened the door walking inside. I walked down the hallway looking around as Stacey and Pete looked through the kitchen and living room. I opened our bedroom door, seeing my name written across the wall above our bed, something that wasnt there before. I turned on the light, shocked they were even still on. Their on the bed lay tapes and cut outs. I looked out them seeing articles from websites and magazines about Laura and I. I grabbed it all walking out of the room, "Stace, Pete, i think I found what he wanted me to find," we drove back to the hotel, laying the stuff out on the bed. I placed the tape in the VCR. I looked back at Stacey and Pete.
"How did he get a hold of that? Its the tape Patrick did," Pete pointed out.



Pete's POV


"He's like obbessed with you two, its not just you Joe," I picked up some of the papers, "Theres articles and pictures ive never even seen before,"
"Its as if hes been stalking for a while," Joe pulled the tape out of the vcr throwing it on the bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story