Categories > Original > Drama > Why Does This Exist?

Mary Bagel's Lament

by nerdvodka 0 reviews

Ye

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2016-03-11 - 754 words

0Unrated

Now before I, the writer, take you on the emotional journey of Makena and Julie’s freshmen year of highschool, I must truly introduce you to the others. You may think you know them, but you truly don’t.
        We begin with Mary Bagel. Mary was a smart young girl with an obnoxious enjoyment of anime. She was fairly average height with long blonde wavy hair and glasses. She has a deep passionate love for pizza rolls. She carries at least 8 boxes in her backpack with her every day along with three pizza rolls in each of the pockets of her dads old brown jacket. Sometimes at night Mary would do unspeakable things with pizza roll. She had a strange fascination with the worst anime every: Fairy Tail. She own merchandise and all of the manga. But there is one reason I’m really writing her into this story and that, would be to ship her with Josh.
 
   You see, Mary never really had feelings for any boy. At least, not a non-fictional boy. She loved shitty anime boys and food. She never really thought about what it would be like to hold hands with a boy, for her hands were too full of pizza rolls. But there was one boy who wanted her more than anyone else. Josh. He was IN LOVE with her. He saw the stars in her eyes or some romantic shit like that. She only saw pizza rolls.
     One evening, Mary was sitting in her bedroom, eating pizza rolls when her phone vibrated seductively. She picked it up an her phone formed the only form of lighting in her room, leaving a blue glow on her face. It was from Hannah. “Mary, we need to talk.” It said. “About what?” She responded dripping some pizza rolls sauce onto her phone by accident. She left it there. The next day, it would remind her, that happiness truly does exist. A quick response came from Hannah. “Julie.” She said. Mary put her pizza rolls aside. She knew this would be a very serious conversation. “She’s great, right?” Mary said. “Yeah great. If stealing my ginger-booty wife is fucking great.” Hannah said. “Look I need a favor.”
       Mary glanced at the clock. It was three am. But this didn’t matter. She lived alone in an abandoned whore house. She could do anything without her parents limiting her with constraints like time, which of course was an illusion. “What do you need?” Mary typed out, covering her phone keyboard in pizza roll sauce. There was no response for a good while. “Meet me in the park.” She finally said. Despite the seemingly eerie situation, Mary felt no fear. This was not the scariest thing she’d done. She met up with a dangerous pizza roll dealer on a regular basis just to satisfy her want- NO…NEED for pizza rolls. Mary responded with “K” before grabbing a few boxes of pizza rolls and heading out
 
   At the park, Hannah stood, quietly, the flickering streetlight above her being her only source of light. Mary emerged from the darkness under the light and looked Hannah in the eyes. “What do you need, Hannah?” She asked.
   “I need you to help me get rid of Julie.” Hannah responded, shoving her hands in her pockets.
    “Why would you want to do that?” Mary asked, reaching into her box and shoveling a handful of frozen pizza rolls in her mouth.
    “Because she stole MY girl, MY seat and MY dildo. She NEEDS to go.” Hannah whispered tensely.
     “I don’t see what your problem is…” Mary shrugged, sputtering out pizza sauce.
     “JUST HELP ME OUT, WILL YOU? I’LL PROVIDE ALL THE PIZZA ROLLS YOU NEED.” Hannah shouted, getting desperate. Mary tensed up. Hannah had found her weakness.
  “Fine.” Mary said in defeat. “But I’m going to tell you that this isn’t a good idea.” Mary said. She was much smarter than she seemed.
 
 Mary made her way home after this strange conversation with Hannah. Her and her dear friend had made a deal. If she killed Julie, Hannah would grant her life-long pizza rolls.  It started raining as she walked home so she pulled her hood over her thick mass of blonde hair. But she had to ask herself. Was this worth it? Was it worth carrying the weight of taking the life of another? This was a question that kept her up at night, and eventually stopped her appetite for pizza rolls.
Sign up to rate and review this story