Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 14

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 14

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-22 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 1806 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14



Laura's POV


"How was the show??" Mirah walked into the dressing room, walking to Pete giving him a hug and kiss.
"Great as always, got stuck in traffic?" he smiled. He and Mirah started dating about three monthes ago. She was one of Lizy's friends. She was sweet, I liked her. But not to much, cause Stacey will always be perfect one for my brother. But beggers cant be choosers.
"Yes, it was fucking killer, next time you want something you send someone else to get it," She laughed handing Pete the bag of food.
"I told you to make Laura go with you, she woulda moved traffic," Pete looked up at me, smiling.
"I woulda walked through it forget moving it, they'd still be in my way,"
"I didnt wanna leave my car," Mirah smiled biting her bottom lip.
"And not to mention those 4 inch heels and 6 miles," I shrugged.
"Yes!" she turned pointing at me, "Exactly!" she laughed. Mirah stood about 5'2, so she could get away with 4 inch heels, hell she could get away with 10 inch heels.
"You boys gonna greet fans? or make out with each other?" Charlie stood in the door way.
"Why not do both? Pete and Patrick are great at," Andy laughed. Charlie just shook his head pointing at the boys.
"Get out there,"
"Got it!" Mirah turned Saluting Charlie. I got up grabbing the camera from Patrick, turning it on him.
"Come on boys you heard him, go greet the fans,"
"You girls coming right?"
"They arent to be left alone, I dont want to find my girlfriend in the shower with her brother's girlfriend again,"
"We werent doing anything!" I pushed him away from me, "she fell in, right Mirah,"
"Yeah, I fell in," She smiled causing me to laugh harder, then I allready was.
"You girls are worse then Pete and Patrick,"
"Patrick their stealing our spot light," Pete pretended to wipe his eyes.
"Its not official until they kiss," Patrick raised an eye brow at me and Mirah. I looked at her laughing.
"Do it and I break up with you," I heard Joe mumble in my ear.
"Okay," I smiled.
"Okay?" he pulled away raising both his brows.
"Are we ending this now? or after tonight?" I grinned.
"Outside to greet the fans now!" Charlie appeared back in the door way.
"Charlie baby, you need to get laid, you're to uptight, their going," Mirah laughed pushing passed him, pulling Pete with her out the door.
"Hey Mirah, why dont you lay him, it'll probably make all his dreams come true," I laughed lacing my hand in Joe, as we walked out of the dressing room, I filmed Charlie, "The camera hates you, you know that right," I laughed, as I got a real close up walking passed him.





Pete's POV



I walked over signing autographs, an taking pictures. "You coming back to the hotel with me?" I mumbled in Mirah's ear.
"If you want me, but im driving,"
"I dont understand why you just wont ride on the bus,"
"Because big tour buses scare me, what if it flips over, then we're all stuck inside," I laughed as she shook her head.
"Nice baby, and you think you'll be alive if you car flips over?" I watched her think about it for a second, then her mouth drop open.
"Thanks alot, now you have to drive me everywhere in a limo, its not to big or to small," She nodded, running over to Laura. Wonderfull. I thought. She brought life into me, something no one else could do, no one since Stacey.
"Boo!" Laura came up behind me, camera in hand.
"What were you told about doing that?" I looked at her handing an autograph back to a fan.
"Nothing?" She said after a minute, of thinking about it.
"Oh well dont do that,"
"Okay I'll remember for next time, ohh by the way Mirah's in the bus with Charlie, she said she'll be back out once he loosens up,"
"Great, she'll be in there for a long ass time," I nodded, chuckling.
"If you dont watch it, Charlie just might take her..." she didnt finish her sentence, but instead, changing it, "Say hi to the camera!" she let the frown fade from her face and a smile take over. If she didnt smile, I dont think I could. I hated not seeing her smile for those 6 monthes, but then something changed inside of her, her and Joe's one year anniversary came up, and she couldnt help but smile. We all had everything we could ever want, it just all worked out differently then we had planned 2 years ago. I sometimes stop and think now, if it was the plan all along, and none of us realized it. If we were really meant to end up right here in this moment, smiling, laughing, and joking off... without Stacey? It's amazing the things life throws at you. I'd give anything to hold her again, for her to be here smiling, laughing, joking off with us. We all would. I was brought out my thoughts, by Joe running into me.
"Damn dude, I told you keep it in the privates, no public about our relationship," I laughed pushing him off of me.
"Blame them!" he pointed at Laura and Mirah. The two of them were almost on the ground laughing.
"God you girls are terrible," I sighed getting up, wiping the dirt off my clothes.
"Petey he didnt hurt you to bad did he?" Laura yelled.
"Nah I love falling on my ass, it makes everything work properly," I laughed, watching her face turn to disgust.
"Joe make him fall on his ass again," Mirah laughed. The next thing I know Im being tackled.
"Fuck, Im trying to sign autographs here!" I rolled my eyes as Joe pulled me up, "You do that one more time and Im gonna kick your ass," I pointed at him.
"Guys on the bus lets go," Charlie yelled from the bus. I handed the autograph back to the fan, sticking my hand out, seconds later Mirah took a hold of it.
"Hey Dirty drive Mirah's car to the hotel," I turned tossing him the keys. Dirty nodded catching the keys.



Laura's POV



"Shopping, lets go!" I picked up Alla, putting her in one of a kind Clandestine doggy bag. Pete grabbed Bell handing her to Mirah.
"We arent buying the stores out," Pete pointed to us, I looked to Mirah as she looked at me, we both busted out laughing.
"You buy stuff, one you dont wear, and two that you dont wear, and three you dont wear it," Joe went on.
"Umm I do wear the stuff I buy, its just some of it I havent found the right time to wear it, if you wear the wrong outfit at the wrong time, oh my god," I shook my head.
"Pretty soon we're going to have to buy another apartment, just for your clothes," I gasped.
"Can we??" I watched him roll his eyes at me, "Baby that was a serious question," I sat on his lap.
"Okay here's my serious answer, no," he shook his head.
"You dont gotta be mean about it, you're the one that brought it up," I pouted.
"Stop with that face, are we going?" he turned away from me, looking to Pete.
"Yup," Mirah smiled grabbing Bell's carry bag with one hand, and Bell in the other.
"Is Ana, Lizy, Patrick, Andy and Jordan meeting us there?" Pete asked.
"When I talked to Ana she said they were," I grabbed Alla, my purse, and Joe's hand, as we walked out of the hotel.




Joe's POV


I tossed Alla's bag in the trunk as Laura put her leash on. It had taken her a while to even make friends with Alla, but soon enough, the two of them were in seprateable. My two favorite girls. Half the time, people thought Alla was our kid, well a real kid anyways, cause we had to get a bed for her and everything. A bed for a puppy was a little to far, I thought, but she pouted and I gave in. I guess Im whipped. Two and Half years is a long time to be with someone, but now it seems like just a day. Nothing could come between us. And its all thanks to Stacey.
"Baby you dont need that," I leaned against a wall as she showed Alla a toy.
"I need it," She turned to me, pouting. She pouts, I cave. That's the way it works, but she really didnt need this.
"Babe seriously what are you gonna do with that?"
"Its for Alla, she's gonna play with it," She stood up, holding Alla in her arms, "Are you really gonna tell her no?" she asked, "Alla kiss daddy, tell him you need the toy," she talked in a baby voice. And of course Alla listened. She always listened to Laura. Laura had her trained to pout just like her. It was something I couldnt resist. I finally gave in a few minutes later, after a million licks later, and both their pouty faces.
"You know its a good thing I love you," I handed the sales clerk my credit card, turning to Laura and Alla.
"Thank you," She smiled kissing me.
"Uh huh," I nodded, "You two are gonna make me go broke," I laughed as she crossed her arms over her chest.
"I am not,"
"Okay whatever you say,"
"Laura look!" Mirah yelled from outside of the store. Laura took Alla running over to Mirah looking at the things she had bought.



Stacey's POV



I was just getting ready to contact my brother, to get him to buy me a plane ticket home. I seen that Fall Out Boy was touring again. So I was hoping when I called him he could set up a surpise for me to see them all again. I looked up from the pay phone hearing two girls scream. I rolled my eyes looking over at them. Then I realized who one of the girls was. Laura. The other girl I didnt know, but.. oh my god.. she had Bell in her arms. My baby. I watchd from a far as the boys joined the two of them, and then my world crashed to a million more pieces. the other girl was Pete's new girlfriend. He gave her my bell. I thought. I quickly turned away wiping my eyes pretending to talk on the phone as they loudly walked passed me. Lizy, Ana, Laura, Jordan, Andy, Joe, Bell, Peter Pan, Laura's puppy, Pete and his new girlfriend. No use in imposing on their good life they have going. They all look happy. Very happy. Without me.
Sign up to rate and review this story