Categories > Original > Drama > Cloud Chaser

Chapter 4

by mailn 0 reviews

Zippo. Nada. Zero. None. Zilch.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2016-03-18 - Updated: 2016-03-18 - 441 words

0Unrated
Lilly's P.O.V.

Garroth and I were two of the three people who were last. When we eventually got out of the classroom, we looked at our schedules.
"What do you have?" I asked Garroth.
"History," he replied.
"Aww darn it!" I said, stomping my foot down. "I have science and I was hoping we'd have the same class."
"Same here," said Garroth. "But you know that we won't always have the same classes."
I sighed. "You're right."
"Well, I'll see ya," he said, disappearing into history class.
I walked through the halls and eventually found the science class, and I was pretty early. I had about five minutes to spare and there were about only four kids were in the classroom so far. I went to a seat in the back of the room, so if the teacher did another one of those "get to know eachother" games I wouldn't have to go first.
Then a kid from Homeroom, his name was Jay if I remember right, came into the room. He walked to the back of the room and sat in the desk next to me.
It was then I decided to make a new friend. "Hi," I said, turning to him.
"U-uh hi," he said shyly.
"I'm Lilly," I said back to him.
"I'm Jay," he responded, seeming to get a little less shy.
"You're in my Homeroom, right?" I asked him.
"Yeah, I believe so," he said nodding.
I then noticed that his black hair was covering his eye. It looked like it bothered him a little, but he didn't move it away.
"Here," I said, brushing the hair off his right eye. When I took my hand away, I got a better look at his right eye. It looked just like his other eye, exept for it was clouded like he was blind in that eye.
"Um, thanks but no thanks," Jay said, moving the hair back over his blind eye.
"I am so sorry!" I said to him. "I didn't realize you were blind in that eye!"
He shrugged. "It dosen't really bother me."
"Anyways, I'm really sorry," I said genuinely.
"So uh," Jay began. "Want to be friends?"
"Sure," I replied. "But on one condition."
"Yeah?" he asked.
"If you're friends with me, you're friends with my friend, Garroth," I told him. "Is that ok?"
"Yeah," he responded.
"Well, let's wait for class to begin," I said to Jay.
"Ok," he said, turning toward the door to watch for the teacher.
I got out a drawing pad and drew a picture of a Jolteon for Garroth, since it is his favorite Pokémon.
Sign up to rate and review this story