Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 18

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 18

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 1546 words

0Unrated
Chapter 18




Laura's POV


"Why you knock for?" I asked hitting Dirty in the arm. He looked behind him, in confusion.
"I.. uh.."
"Time to get on stage boys," Charlie appeared in the door behind Dirty.
"No.. they have to wait.. just give me five minutes, trust me you're gonna wanna wait," Dirty put his hands up, pushing pass Charlie. We waited five minutes then Charlie told them they had to go get on stage.
"Luck," I mumbled kissing Joe.
"Stay right here,"
"Im not going anywhere," I shook my head, he turned walking out onto stage.



Stacey's POV



"What happen?"
"She chickened out," Blake looked up.
"Oh come on,"
"Everythings different now, I really think this is bad idea to impose on them,"
"Stacey stop, come on, we've lived with them for these passed two years, you wont be imposing on them, you'll be making them, themselves again,"
"Im scared," I mumbled.
"The boys are on stage right now, get over it and see Laura first," Dirty looked at me.
"Stacey its now or never, you wont get her alone again until another show, she's barely out of their site anymore, especially Joe's," Blake stuck his hand out.
"What if..."
"Stop with the what if's she's your best friend, still is and always will, you're making this worse on both of you, just go surpise her," I nodded getting up. This time Blake had a lock on my hand, I couldnt run. We walked through the doors and down the hall way, there she was watching them perform.
"I cant do this..." I mumbled trying to turn around.
"Laura!" Dirty yelled, I hid behind Blake.
"Dirty no, Im not ready," I whispered in a yell at him.
"She's motioning me over," he looked at me smiling, Blake pulled me with him. I inhaled this was it, there was no turning back now, they werent even letting me do this on my own, "How's the show?" I listened to Dirty ask.
"Amazing as always, I wanna go check on Alla, but Joe will flip if he looks over here and im not in this spot," Alla? I thought. Had to be the puppy, if she had a baby with Joe, i'd flip and kick her ass.
"Why? Something happen?" Blake asked.
"Just a couple text messages not sure what they mean yet," I heard her sigh, "What are you doing here though?" she asked Blake.
"I uh brought you a present," I felt him hit my arm, I turned no longer feeling his back against mine. She just looked at me.
"So I look that different?" I mumbled. She shook her head.
"This is a joke right?" she asked not looking away from me.
"Text message make since now?" I smiled pulling her into a hug. She was still in shock.
"What? How?" She mumbled after we pulled away from the longest hug in the history of hugs.
"I dont get a thank you? I save your ass and all I get is a what? how?"
"NO!" she yelled, "Its really you?"
"I think its me, who am I suppose to be?"
"Its really you," she smiled pulling me into another hug.
"Laura please I cant breathe," I yelled at her, she pulled away again, looking at me. She was still trying to figure out if this was real, and I know her mind was racing with a million things to say.
"Laura!" I turned seeing the girl from the mall running over, a doggie in her hand and another running beside her. I looked down to the one running beside her, Bell, my baby, "Show not over yet?" She asked.
"No, theres still a few more songs, do me a favor, stand here, and if Joe or Pete look over tell them, just say Dirty's name, and they'll be fine,"
"Okay got it," The girl shook her head at Laura standing in the spot Laura stood in.
"Come on," She grabbed my arm pulling me with her, "Tell me what happen.." She mumbled closing the dressing room door once I got in.
"Who was she?" I asked.
"I wanna know first, tell me everything that happen!" she yelled at me. Boy did I forget how loud she was.
"What's there to tell?"
"Lots... my best friend is like back from the dead, two long years of shit to tell, where is he?"
"Am i still you're best friend?"
"Are you kidding me? Of course!"
"What about that girl?"
"Mirah?..."
"If that's her name," I mumbled.
"She's not my best friend, we're friends, but no one could my best friend, no one but you,"




Laura's POV



I bit down on my bottom lip trying soo hard not to cry, she was really here, right here sitting in front of me. "Why?" I asked.
"Why what?" she asked after a few minutes of silence.
"Did you do what you did?" there was no more holding back the tears, the shock had worn off and the good reality set in.
"Because, you're just a baby, you shouldnt have gone through that,"
"But im not a baby, I was getting through it just fine," I looked up at her, through blurred vision, "You're always protecting me, it sucks like hell, and the one time you need protection I couldnt do anything about it, it was stupid! you shouldnt have done it!" I started to yell at her.
"Saving your life was stupid? Sorry for trying to be a good friend, and giving your brother and boyfriend their happiness back,"
"you think it gave us happiness back??"
"I dont think, Ive seen," she looked away from me.
"You've seen? so how long have you been around? watching us, deciding whether we're happier without you?"
"Not long, just a couple weeks,"
"Just a couple a weeks?? Do you know how fucking long just a couple weeks is?? Just a couple weeks longer we've all to deal with the fact that you gave up yourself to protect me!"
"No one will know how long a couple weeks is more then me," she shook her head.
"You're right, so maybe its not that long at all, since you didnt waste anytime making an appearence," I rolled my eyes getting up, "I dont know what happiness you saw, but you got your wires twisted, no one is happy around here, its a bunch of fucking time bombs waiting to go off, every single one of us, we're carefull of what we say, or where we go, what we do, how we fucking live everyday, why because you werent around to make the things we say and so on allright! And you wait a couple weeks cause you decide that we're happy, and we dont need you back in our lives, if that was the case then why the fuck are you here now?" I yelled at her. I waited for her to respond, getting no answer I didnt think, I was upset, and emotions were running over board, i couldnt be held accountable for what I was saying. "Well if you have no answer, or nothing to say, and you assume we're all soo happy without you, why not go? I can pretend I never saw you, and it'll save me a whole fucking lot of sleepless nights, and please dont worry about us we're soo happy, go on and live whatever life you wanna live, without us, and we'll go about our way living without you!" I yelled swinging the dressing room door up, slamming it. I walked down the hall to one of the other bathrooms, walking inside, locking the door falling to the floor. Not the conversation I wantaed to have with my best friend, not how i invisioned her coming back. I heard a knock on the door.
"Laura,"
"Go away Dirty, go watch the show, dont worry Im not coming out of here!" I yelled choking back tears.



Stacey's POV



Bad Idea I knew it was. I ran to Blake grabbing him and dragging him to the car getting in. "You were wrong, I was right, she doesnt want me around," I mumbled sliding down in my seat.
"No, you just werent listening to her, I heard it all Stacey, shes just so overwhelmed with you being back nad then to hear that shes been happy without you? how do you think you'd react to that?" he got in the car sitting there, "I dont think you should leave, I dont think you should run from this," he shook his head.



Joe's POV


"Where's Laura?" I asked Mirah as I walked off stage, Mirah handed me Alla, I looked up seeing Dirty run up to me.
"She's locked herself in the bathroom, she wont come out," he said out of breath.
"What the fuck? what happen while I was on stage??"
"She was talking to some girl when I came up here, they went to the dressing room,"
"What girl?" I asked looking from Dirty to Mirah.
"I dont know," Mirah shrugged, huggin Pete as he came off stage.
"What's wrong?" Pete asked. I didnt answer just told Dirty to show me which bathroom. I banged on the door, getting no response.
"Laura, come on, open the door!" I yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story