Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

chapter 19

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 19

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 517 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19

Pete's POV

"laura! Open the door" I yelled pounding on it. "No! leave me alone!" I sighed in frustration as the dressing room door opened.

"your sister being a pain in the ass too?" Blake asked leaning against the door frame.

"yes...wait what?!...oh god Where is she?" So it was her that sent the messages. Blake looked at me before looking out into the hall.

"get your ass over here" he growled. I bit my lip as his eye narrowed dangerously to whom I assumed was stacey. Does she not want to see us? Then it all clicked.

Stacey and Laura had talked.

"if you don't come here now you will find yourself sleeping on the street" blake yelled at her. "it wouldn't be the first time"

I heard her voice before I saw her. She looked different, not healthy. It broke my heart seeing her like that. I couldn't meet her eye.

"See! None of them want me here! Left me go home!" she yelled tears filling her eyes. My head snapped up. "How can you say that?" I gasped.

The others looked on in silence. Mirah the most confused of all. The door to the bathroom slowly opened and I turned to see laura standing there leaning against the door frame.

"she's been around a couple weeks and decided we were happier with out her" laura supplied.

"what?" patrick gasped with wide eyes. "how can you think that? Baby we have missed you more than you know...what happened to you" he said sadly shaking his head. Her eyes met patricks before meeting mine.

She started to laugh, it wasn't the laugh I loved though, this was a mad laugh.

"What happened to me? Life happened. Or lack of. I gave it all up knowning that I was replacable and laura wasn't. And I was right...treat him good ok?" she looked over to mirah eyeing her up and down before her eyes landed on bell.

Her mad laughter turned quickly into sobs. I watched as Andy gathered her into his arms. It hurt so much to see her like this.

"my bell" she whispered into his shoulder.


Laura's POV

I admit I was a little harsh but how could she do that to us! She has been here for a couple of weeks and couldn't even call. But I would have probably done the same thing.

I watched her clinging to andy like he was her last life line. My tears started to fall again.

"I'm sorry for what I said" I whispered to her. I don't know if she heard me because she didn't react right away.

I watched as she slowly pushed andy away to look at me. "I deserved every word" she looked so sad. I could only imagine what happened to her.

I want her back this isnt her. I walked over to her hugging her tight.

Pulling away I grinned as I felt a cold wet nose against my arm.

Stacey face lit up smiling a true smile while gathering bell into her arms.

"my bell"
Sign up to rate and review this story