Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 20

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 20

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Horror - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 747 words

0Unrated
Chapter 20




Joe's POV


"Replaceable? now that's the funniest thing Ive heard in two years," I smiled as she looked up, "How about you let us fill you in on the fights, how about the most recent one," I looked from Stacey to Laura for a second then back.
"Why would you two fight?" she asked.
"Because according to her, its her fault you did what you did, and you know sleepless nights and concerts those are the best," I shook my head, "I dont know where you saw happy, when you saw it love but the only happy thats hit us all in two years is right now, this second, having you back, we went on with each day trying to smile and doing what we thought you woulda wanted us to do but hell if i woulda known you wanted us to pout around, I woulda let Laura lay in bed the other day, it woulda saved the wet floor, and evil looks i got for a couple days cause I soaked her," I watched her glance in Pete's direction, but quickly look back at me.
"But everythings changed, there's an Alla, and new relationships," she mumbled.
"And who exactly do you think Alla is?" I raised an eye brow at her. She looked from me to Laura. I smiled, "Oh please, get for real, look behind you that's Alla," I nodded seeing Alla's perfect timing as she ran down the hallway.
"So Alla is the dog?" she asked. Laura just shook her head, I dont think she caught on quite yet.
"My baby is not a dog,"
"she is right, she costing me an arm and a leg," Laura shot me a glare as she picked Alla up, "Now Im hungry I dont know about ya'll, we'll eat and catch you up, and then you can catch us up, then we can get back to some normalness around here," I wrapped one arm around Stacey and the other around Laura, "I gots the perfect place we can go to, Andy, Patrick call up Lizy, Ana, tell them to meet us at Stalla's," I looked back at them pushing Laura and Stacey forward.



Laura's POV



I climbed in the backseat with Stacey. "What am I like a driver??" Joe laughed getting in the drivers seat.
"Yes, drive," Stacey smiled. He shook his head.
"You're gonna love this place,"
"Is it new?" She asked.
"Yeah, its mine,"
"What?"
"Stalla's is my restaurant, I own it,"
"That's amazing," She smiled.
"Yeah I guess," I shrugged, saying oww as she elbowed me, "What was that for?"
"I dont know I just missed doing that," she laughed, a real laugh.
"You know what Stalla is a mix of?" I asked as we pulled into the parking space.
"No," she shook her head as we both opened our car doors.
"Take a guess, think about it," She looked at me confused, "Fine I'll tell you jeez, St..Stacey.. and Alla?.." I placed Alla on the ground as we walked into the restaurant.
"Jordan and Ana will be here soon," Andy walked in pushing passed me.
"Oh my god!" Stacey and I turned, just as Stacey was almost knocked to the floor by Lizy, "Its you! you're really here?? oh my fucking god!" Lizy yelled, Stacey just smiled.
"Now that was the welcoming I was hoping for," She smiled.
"She was warned that's not fair!" I whinned.
"Patrick wasnt gonna tell me, but I threaten him,"
"Yeah she did," Patrick joined Andy at the table. I sat next to Joe, and Stacey sat next to me. Before we saw Jordan we all heard him scream.
"Daddy!" he yelled running to Andy, Stacey raised an eye brow, "Mommy, took my truck and she wont give back," he pouted.
"Allright I'll get it back, say hi to Stacey," Jordan turned looking right at Stacey.
"HI!! Bell missed you!" he yelled sitting on Andy's lap. Stacey smiled.
"Jordan, I told you not to ru.." Ana stopped at the table, "Oh my god," she muttered.
"I seem to be getting that alot," Stacey shrugged getting up hugging her.



Pete's POV


"I dont wanna impose on your reunion, I'll just go back to your place," Mirah kissed me going to get in her car.
"Please come with me," I mumbled she turned.
"Are you sure?" she asked wlaking back over to me.
"Yeah,I need you there with me," she nodded as I opened the car door.
Sign up to rate and review this story