Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life or Death

Chapter 21

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 21

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-23 - Updated: 2006-08-23 - 526 words

0Unrated
Chapter 21

Stacey's POV

We were all sitting around the large table. It was a circle! A circle of friends! I havent been this happy in a long time and man it feels good to smile.

"so tell us what happened to you" Ana said taking a sip of her water. I glanced around feeling akward.

"umm" I bit my lip hesitantly trying to figure out what I should and shouldn't tell them.

"Nice hoodie" Joe grinned saving me. I love that boy! "thanks! Isnt it amazing!"

"isnt it pete's" Lizy laughed giving me an accusing stare. "yeah but he has a million whats one missing" I grinned eyeing him.

"one? You have like 20 of them" he said a small smile playing on his lips.

"I do not...not my fault you left them at the apartm..." I trailed off looking at my cup. "so your mirah?" I asked quickly changing the topic

"Charlie join us!" Mirah yelled spotting him and waving him over. He sat down in the empty seat next to me. "Havent I told you to smile more! Did you take my advice about getting laid" She laughed winking at him.

He just glared back at her. "don't you know when to shut up. Boy you talk a lot" "yeah but you wouldn't have me any other way" "oh my stacey you wont believe what she did to him" Laura grinned at me. I have to say that I do feel kinda out of place.

"what did she do?" I asked use to please her.

"she pushed him in the pool! Omg you should have been there" they all looked so happy together. I felt bad for being there. My eyes met pete's

"I wish I could've"


Mirah's POV

I felt pete's hand squeeze mine under the table. "do yall remember the ice cream fight!" Laura grinned her smile faded at the confused look on their faces.

"ya know the one on the first tour we went on with you. The one pete started" she raised and eyebrow at pete. The smiles started to show.

"I remember that! It was sooo cold! It was all your fault" stacey laughed shaking her head looking at pete.

"not my fault you spaced out" pete shot back. It was weird to watch the interaction between them. I felt out of place like I was the outsider looking in.

"Then joe bringing the ice cubes into the game" she added smiling at joe. "hey! You started that!" He yelled holding up his hands.

"doesn't mean you had to put it down my shirt" laura laughed smaking his arm.

"where were you yall during this?" I asked coming into the conversation looking at Patrick and Andy then to Lizy and Ana.

"Umm Lizy and Ana werent with us yet. And we decided to keep our mouths shut. I for one didn't want to be part of their pranks" Patrick grinned shaking his head.

"there were more?" I asked cautiously.

"are you kidding! There was never a dull moment. It was constant go. The walking PORNO!" Laura laughed whiping the tears from her eye from the laughing.

Oh god...what?
Sign up to rate and review this story