Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

A Perverted One, I'll Bet

by Mada 0 reviews

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 1117 words

0Funny
Marie finally got to Michael's apartment about a half-hour later. She knocked on the door and was welcomed by the sight of her half-asleep cousin.

"Marie?" he asked groggily.

"Michael, I really need a place to stay for a few days," she said as she walked into the dark apartment.

"Um, okay" he said closing the door.

Marie went over to his couch and sat down taking a deep breath. Michael then noticed she had blood on her neck.

"Hey," he said, going over to her quickly. "Are you okay? Where the hell did this blood come from?"

Marie swatted his hands away, "From me idiot. You won't believe it, but some guy bit me."

"What?" Michael asked laughing.

"I'm serious," Marie said. "He showed up at my apartment, chased me through the city, and then bit me!"

"Um, okay," he said. "I'll go get a cloth and some water."

"Alright."

************************

Lucian walked into the elevator of the building. He was at Michael Corvin's building. He had gone with Raze; he wanted to make sure the two were acquired successfully. He also wanted to see the girl again. He just couldn't take his mind off her. She looked so much like Sonja, even her voice sounded like Sonja. The fact that her name was Sonja had shocked him as well.

Lucian heard the elevator ding as they reached the floor. He stepped out only to see a woman with short black hair, wearing a long, black coat, standing in front of a door. He watched as she kicked the door in and heard a woman's scream, and a man shouting. He knew it had to be Michael's apartment. He and Raze started running towards the woman, gaining her attention.

Lucian managed to dodge the bullets she fired, as did Raze. He ran in and saw Raze grab the girl and put her over his shoulder. He looked around and saw a man who had to be Michael.

Michael looked up at him and Lucian said, "Hello Michael." (a/n: Just like in the movie! =^_^=)

Lucian grabbed him and pulled back the collar of Michael's shirt. He raised his head and bit into Michael's neck with his elongated teeth.

************************

Marie heard Michael yell out in pain. She kicked and screamed against the large black man that was carrying her.

"Put me down you bastard!"

The man didn't say a word. He just turned and left the apartment, giving her a birds-eye view of the guy who had bitten her, being pushed away from Michael. The black haired woman from the mansion was pulling Michael away and followed after them.

As Marie watched the woman follow, the man holding her turned a corner sharply. Marie hit her head on something and everything went black.

************************

When Marie woke up, she was in a very dark lab. As she stirred, her vision went from clear to blurry, but finally settled on clear. She looked around and saw one of the men that had showed up at her door earlier. He was medium height, balding, with thick glasses. He was bent over something and didn't see her.

"So," a voice behind her said. "You're finally awake. I was beginning to wonder if Raze had killed you."

Marie turned her head and saw the guy that had bitten her. She instantly moved away from him a little. When she did, she saw what she thought was hurt in his eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" she screamed at him.

"We just need to ask a few questions," he said.

"Oh please," she said. "You lost that right when you bit me. I mean I've heard of stabbing, shooting, and raping, but biting? What kind of freak are you?"

The guy smirked at this, "I had a reason."

Marie snorted, "Yeah, a perverted one, I'll bet."

"Singe has some questions," the guy said motioning toward the man Marie had seen when she had woken. He nodded at the guy.

"Thank you, Lucian."

"Your name is Lucian?" Marie asked him.

"Yes,' he said. "Why?"

"Nothing," she said, turning her head, avoiding his eyes. "I've just never met anyone with that before."

Singe cleared his throat, "First, state your name."

"My full name?" Marie asked.

Singe nodded.

Marie sighed, "Sonja Marie Corvin. I never use the name Sonja, except when I have to."

"What is your age?" Singe asked, writing everything down.

"Twenty," Marie said looking at her nails.

"Who are you mother an father?"

"Does it matter?" she said looking up at him.

"Yes," Singe said.

"Josef Corvin and Yelena Fedrov. My father was born here, but he and his parents moved to America when he was two. My mother was born in Russia, she and her parents moved to America when she was six. Is that good?"

"Yes," Singe said nodding. "Now remove your jacket."

"Why?" Marie asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I need to check for something."

"And that is?" she asked.

"None of you business," Singe said.

Marie could tell she wasn't going to get anywhere by asking questions as to why her jacket had to be removed. So she took off her jacket, underneath it was her tank top.

Singe grabbed her arm, "How long have you had these tattoos?"

Marie looked down at her arms. On them were horizontal strips. Inside the strips were intricate designs, almost Celtic.

"I've had those as long as I can remember. My dad says I was born with them."

Singe looked up at Lucian and nodded.

************************

Lucian had seen the tattoos, and when Singe nodded at him, he knew that she was the one they wanted. He took this as his signal to begin.

"Have you ever heard of vampires and lycans?" he asked.

Marie looked at him, "Are you kidding? Who hasn't"

"Have you ever heard of the myth surrounding your family?"

Marie thought for a moment, "You mean that one about our first ancestor, Alexander Corvinus? How he had three sons, one bitten by bat, one by wolf, and one left to walk the lonely road of mortality? Yeah, I've heard of it. My dad loves it."

"So you believe that vampires and lycans are real?" Lucian asked.

"Oh please, as much as I wish that they were, vampires and lycans never have, and never will be real," Marie said, waving her hand in the air.

"Oh really?" Lucian said, smiling slightly. "Raze!"

Raze came into the lab and stood next to Lucian.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I want you to change, so as to prove a point to her. Just change, then leave," Lucian told him.

"Yes sir," Raze said.

He turned to face Marie and started to will himself to change.
Sign up to rate and review this story