Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Lycan, Whatever!

by Mada 1 review

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 1124 words

-1MarySue
Marie watched in a mixture of shock, horror, and suspense as Raze changed. He had first taken off all his clothing, which made Marie blush a little. She had to admit he looked DAMN good for a scary monster guy.

She watched as his mouth nose, and chin jutted forward. His canine teeth became long and sharp. She saw his facial bones becoming large under his skin and muscle. Horrified, she watched the same thing happen to his ribcage.

(I'm not going to delve into descriptions here. I think that most of us have seen what the lycans look like when they transform, and I'm just lazy. Sorry. =^_^=)

As Raze stood there fully changed, all Marie could say was, "God, I bet that hurt like a bitch."

She hopped off the table and took a few steps toward Raze, "So you're a werewolf?"

It was more of a statement than a question. She reached out and touched his arms, he growled a little, but Lucian silenced him.

Marie reached up and touched Raze's snout.

"Awesome," she said.

Then she turned back around and hopped back onto the table.

"Okay, I'm done," she said. "I know you had to have done that with some kind of special effects or something."

Lucian shook his head smirking.

"No," Marie said. "No, no, no, no."

Lucian just kept on shaking his head and smirking.

"No, no, no!" Marie shouted at him. "There is no fucking way that vampires and werewolves can be real! It's just not humanly possible!"

"We're not human," Lucian said. "We are immortal beings who have hidden in the shadows for centuries. You are one of us now."

At that statement, Marie's mouth dropped open.

"What?" she screeched. "What do you mean 'one of us'? You can't mean that I'm a werewolf!"

"Lycan," Singe said.

"Lycan, whatever!" she practically screamed.

"Well," Lucian started. "The only way to become a lycan or vampire, you must either be born one or be bitten by one. I bit you, you haven't died, therefore you are a lycan now."

"No," Marie said again. "I don't have time for this right now. I have homework, exams, and projects to do for college. I have one art teacher who rides my ass if I don't get things done exactly when she wants, and I just got a grant from the Hungarian Art Institute. They'll be expecting a huge art project from me by the end of the year! My father wants me to do something great in art. I have to much pressure right now to deal with being a fucking lycan!"

Lucian stood, somewhat shocked, staring at Marie. It was odd too see a girl who was identical to Sonja scream and get so angry. He had never seen Sonja do something like that.

"You don't understand," Marie said. "I have pressure from school, the government, and especially my parents, to do well. I have a big problem with anxiety and this is not helping!"

By now she was in Lucian's face and screaming at him.

Suddenly Marie felt dizzy. She stumbled back a little.

"Whoa," she said quietly.

Lucian caught her arm worried.

"What the hell is wrong with me? I've never felt faint," she said.

"You need food," Lucian said. "Raze, go get Sarah."

The huge lycan nodded, now back in human form and completely naked. He left the lab through the flaps.

Marie noticed how worried Lucian looked and wondered why he cared so much.

A few minutes passed and a short woman with long blonde hair came in.

"You wanted me?" she asked.

"Take her to a bed and get her food," Lucian told her.

"Yes sir," the woman said.

She took Marie by the arm and gently pulled her out of the lab.

Marie looked around as they walked through what might be considered halls.

"Are we underground?" she asked.

"Yes," the woman said. "It's safe down here. By the way, my name is Sarah."

"Marie."

Marie heard the sound of children's laughter as they rounded a corner.

"What's that?"

"The children," Sarah told her. "We keep them in a large room together all day. With adults guarding them all the time they're very safe."

"Can I see them?" Marie asked.

Sarah looked at her, thinking for a moment.

"Yes," she said, nodding. "I don't see any harm in it, and you can feed in there.

Sarah led her into a large, and considerably bright room. Marie saw that many of the children were running around, playing something like tag.

There were soccer balls, basketballs, and kickballs all in a huge basket like thing. So they obviously had things to play with.

Mare noticed there was a corner shut off from the rest by a tall fence. Inside were small infants and toddlers.

Sarah had Marie sit down near this fence and said, "I'll be right back with some food. Don't do anything with the children yet, you might pass out."

Marie nodded.

As Sarah left some of the kids stopped running and stood right in front of her. Soon all of them were just staring at her.

"Who are you?" one little boy asked.

"I'm Marie," she told him. "I'm new here."

A little girl with her hair in pigtails asked quietly, "How old are you?"

"Twenty," Marie said smiling.

"Where are you from?" another kid asked.

"America," she told them.

The little girl with the pigtails asked, "Why do you smell like Lucian?"

"I smell like Lucian?" Marie asked, surprised. "Well I need a bath don't I?"

"Really?" a voice from the door said.

Marie turned her head to see Lucian standing there with an eyebrow arched. Marie made a point of getting rid of her smile.

Sarah was standing behind Lucian with a cup of something red.

"Here," she said. "Drink this."

Marie took the cup and sniffed it. The stuff smelled familiar. She took a sip of it and spit it out immediately.

"Are you insane? I can't drink blood! I'll just puke it back up!"

"You're not human anymore," Lucian said. "you need the blood, now drink it."

Marie looked to Sarah for reassurance. She nodded, so Marie drank. It actually tasted really good.

"I see you like the children," Lucian said to her.

"Well I like children because they're pure and innocent. Unlike others."

At the last statement she glared a Lucian.

Sarah interrupted their little conversation.

"Why don't we get you to a bed where you can rest for a while?"

"Fine," Marie said.

As they got to the door she turned and glared at Lucian.

"I hope you know that you have ruined my life," she said.

With that walked away, following Sarah, leaving Lucian somewhat surprised.
Sign up to rate and review this story