Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Oh Crap, Forgot The Dogs

by Mada 1 review

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 500 words

-1TrainWreck
Marie sat with Sarah still thinking. She leaned forward a little, her elbows on her knees.

"So, where are the vampires?" Marie asked Sarah.

"Oh," Sarah said. "Their coven is on a huge estate with a mansion. You've probably seen it sometime. They have guards outside with dogs."

"Yeah, I've been there. When Lucian first bit me, I went there for help. They turned me away."

"Yes, they'll do that," Sarah said.

"What do they do to lycans that they find?" Marie asked, hopeful about Michael.

"Usually kill them, or torture them and then kill them," Sarah said, nonchalantly.

"Why?"

"The vampires think that lycans are foul creatures, that we are lower than dirt," Sarah told her. "We are just something to dispose of."

Marie sat for a moment thinking about Michael. She suddenly got up and grabbed her shoes.

"What are you doing?" Sarah asked, watching Marie puzzled.

"I have something I have to do," Marie said, grabbing her jacket and hair tie. "How do I get up to the streets?"

Sarah sat for a moment, debating whether or not to tell her.

Marie grabbed her by the shoulders and slightly shook her, "Come on, it's important!"

Sarah sighed, "Alright."

************************

Lucian stalked through the underground halls, with Raze behind him. He went through the twists and turns until he came to a plain metal door.

Pushing down the handle he opened he door. There he found Sarah sitting on a small bed, and Marie nowhere to be found.

"Where is she?" he demanded.

Sarah stood, "She went up the streets, to find her cousin. She's very worried about him."

Lucian grimaced a little, he had forgotten the fact that she might try to find the other Corvin.

"Damn," he said, turning to Raze. "I want Pierce and Taylor to make sure that Michael is found and brought here, alive. No matter what."

"Yes sir," Raze said, nodding his head.

************************

(A/N: Okay, now the stuff that has happened with Selene and Michael in the story is basically the same in the movie. Right now Selene has already taken Michael to the interrogation hideout and has woken Viktor. =^_^=)

************************

Marie walked the lonely Hungarian streets, searching. She still hadn't gained her bearings and was just wandering until she saw something familiar.

She looked up and saw a street sign that she had seen before.

"Thank the fucking Lord!" she almost yelled out.

She ran through the streets until she saw the familiar large gates. She stood for a moment pondering whether or not to buzz in.

"Fuck formalities," she said.

Marie jumped up and amazingly landed near the top of the gate.

"Well that was easy," she said, amazed.

Suddenly she heard barking getting closer and closer, "Oh crap, forgot the dogs."

She climbed over the top of the gate and jumped down. She landed on her feet in a crouching position.

The dogs were getting closer, so she bolted for the mansion.

She made it just as the door opened.
Sign up to rate and review this story