Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Who Has Bitten Her?

by Mada 0 reviews

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 367 words

-1MarySue
Marie watched the disgusting old man. He just sat looking at her and she was getting creeped out.

"Um, what the hell do you mean by second chance?" she asked.

Kraven grabbed her arm and jerked it backward so that Marie was forced to look at him. She felt a sting of pain the moment she heard a slap.

"You will not talk like that to the lord Viktor!" he screamed at her.

Marie's eyes widened as she put her hand against her cheek. Then her eye's narrowed and she screamed.

"Don't ever lay a hand on me again, you fucking asshole!"

She lunged at Kraven and started throwing punches. She heard Kraven yell out in pain, and felt a hand on her shoulder pull her back violently.

Marie was flung back and hit a wall. She fell to the ground like a sack of dirt.

"What have you done to my servant?" Viktor screamed.

Marie raised up her head and saw Kraven laying on the ground with his hands on his face. She saw blood oozing down, through his fingers.

"What?" she asked herself quietly.

She looked down to her hands and saw blood, and claws. They were thick, long claws, and were covered with Kraven's blood.

Marie was about to ask what had happened when she felt something weird in her mouth. Her hand reached up and touched her teeth. Her carnivore teeth had lengthened and felt as though they were throbbing.

Viktor was kneeling by Kraven but then stood.

"Who has bitten her?" he demanded.

"I'm not sure my lord," Kraven managed to stutter through the pain. "But I know that it's not one of ours."

Viktor rounded on Marie, who was struggling to pull herself up.

"What bit you?!" Viktor practically screamed at her.

Marie looked at him for a minute, "You mean who, don't you?"

Viktor lunged at her grabbing her shoulders, "Did a lycan bite you? You have to tell me!"

Marie's mouth was slightly ajar, as she just watched him.

"Yes," she told him. "As much as I dislike him for what he's done to me, I prefer to acknowledge him as a living thing. His name is Lucian."

"What!"
Sign up to rate and review this story