Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Look, You Old Corpse

by Mada 1 review

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 580 words

0Unrated
"Lucian the lycan is dead!" Viktor yelled at the top of his lungs. "There is no possibility that he was the one who bit you!"

"Look, you old corpse," Marie said, standing up. "I made a point of knowing the name of the guy who bit me!"

She brushed herself off with her clawed hands. Her enlarged carnivore teeth were making it hard for her to close her mouth.

"Now, I've had enough of this bullshit, and I will be leaving. Now!"

"Sonja, my daughter, you cannot leave. We have only just found on another again," Viktor said looking at her fore lonely.

Marie stopped dead in her tracks, and slowly turned, "Excuse me, but did you just call me your daughter? I'm sorry but I don't want that death sentence. My father is Josef Corvin a healthy, living human being, who works his ass off. Not some half-dead corpse who murdered his own daughter, all because she was in love."

Viktor's face became set in stone, "She was in love with a lycan, and carrying his spawn! There must not be a mixing of the species!"

"She was carrying you grandchild, a child from you bloodline, in her womb, not some thing that you should have killed. It was innocent, unlike you!" Marie said, fuming with anger. "God, from what I've heard from other's, you haven't changed in what was it, six-hundred years? I'm leaving!"

"Sonja," Viktor said, before she left. "You don't have to go back to the lycans. You could stay here. You would have a room where no one would disturb you."

As Marie walked through the glass doors, she flipped him the bird.

************************

It took awhile but Marie finally made her way back to the lycan horde. On her way in Sarah greeted her.

"Pierce and Taylor found you cousin," Sarah told her. "He's in the lab."

"Thanks," Marie said, and she headed off toward the lab.

There she found Michael strapped upright on a lab table.

"Jesus," she said. "You look like shit."

Michael looked up at her, "Gee thanks, and you look like you've been through hell and back again."

"What are they doing with ya?"

"Took some blood, that's all," Michael said.

Marie hopped up on a table near him, "Man what a shitty coupe of days we've both had."

"You said it," Michael said closing his eyes for a couple minutes. "Have you been alright? Sleep wise?"

Marie shook her head, "Not really, those fukin' dreams are back. They asked me about them and I kinda lied. In my dreams I'm Sonja, Lucien's dead mate. It's to fucking weird."

************************

A pair of eyes and ears watched and heard the whole encounter between the two and a mouth smirked.

"This could work."

************************

(A/N: Again, most of you all reading this have probably sent he movie, so I again will not delve into the whole thing between Lucian and Kraven because you already know what happens.)

************************

Lucian lay in a doorway. Kraven had just shot him, with a round of liquid silver bullets.

"Damn, Kraven," he thought to himself.

Lucian tested his strength by trying to lift himself up.

"Ah!" he cried out in pain.

As he flopped back to down to the ground, his hand brushed up against something cold and metal. Lucian looked down and saw a series of vials, filled with blood and ready to be injected. It suddenly registered in his mind.

"Amelia's blood," he said to himself.
Sign up to rate and review this story