Categories > Original > Drama > You're My Only Retreat

Chapter 11

by Musicsetmefree 0 reviews

Chapter 11

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-06-16 - 771 words

0Unrated
Vic's POV

"Alright guys, I think we should probably be heading out now." I said as I walked over to Kellin.

"Okay, bye. I'll let you know how things go," Mike said.

"Everything will be fine," I reassure him. Mike was going to propose to Alysha tomorrow, and I was really happy for him.

"I hope so."

"Don't worry. Bye Tony, Jaime."

"Bye," they said in unison.

"Oh, and later Kellin." Jaime said just as we were about to leave.

Kellin seemed to tense up a bit, strange, but I decided it was probably nothing. "Bye."

With that we both walked out as we made our way home.

Kellin seemed to be in a rush to get home. I wasn't sure as to why, but I just let him walk a bit ahead. Now that I think about it about it he seemed a bit distant at band practice today. That started after Tony got back from the bathroom. I wonder if something happened. Honestly, I'm probably just overthinking things. We finally got home and I wasted no time letting us in.

Kellin quickly made his way to the living room and sat down. He looked tense and... nervous?

"Is everything okay?" I was beginning to worry.

He looks up at me with wide eyes, but he soon seems to relax. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You just seem a bit tense."

Kellin's POV

What do I do? I can't just tell him. Then again he's noticed my change in mood. "No, I'm fine. I was just thinking about my, uh, future." That's not really a lie. I was thinking about whether I'd live to have a future, and at this point who knows if I will.

"Alright, we'll do you want anything?"

"No, I think I should just, uh, just go for a walk." Yeah, that will give me time to think.

"A walk?"

"Yup."

"Alright, we'll have fun."

"Okay," I said not paying much attention as I made my way out the door. I don't exactly know where I'm going or what the plan is going to be, but I need to think fast. Should I try running, even if Jaime warned me not to? No, that would be stupid even for me, but I have to get out of here somehow.

I guess I was really lost in thought because suddenly I was being pulled into an alley.

"Where do you think you're going?" Someone said as they let go of me only to shove me into the wall, causing me to slide down it.

"What the fuck do you want," I said finally getting a look at the person in front of me. He was tall, wearing baggy jeans and a baggy shirt. I recognized him as Jose; he used to pick up "packages" all the time.

"I asked you a question!"

"And so did I!" Honestly, that wasn't my smartest move, but what's the worst he can do? It's not like he has a gun on... wait, no. I fucked up.

He pulled out the gun that he had been keeping under his waist band, and I shrunk into myself a bit. He chuckled, "not so tough now are you? Look, I could pull the trigger right now, but they want you alive. Consider yourself lucky." He said putting the gun back and instead kneeling down to my level. "Now, answer my question."

"Nowhere! Okay, I'm not going anywhere." I said in defeat. They really do gave me already. I'm trapped, and there's no way out.

"Good, and I heard you know about Jaime. We're closer than you thought, aren't we?" He smirked.

I nodded.

He faced became even more smug, "yeah well don't worry. This will all be over soon. Watch your back." With that he stood up and started walking away.

"Wait!"

"What?" He seemed annoyed.

"Who's in charge of all of this?"

"You know who."

"Wasn't kicking me out enough?" Seriously, hadn't they done enough?

"You know they kicked you out because they couldn't have a fag (I really hate this word and I cringed when I wrote it, but I had to. Sorry)like you running the gang, and they also can't have you out and about when you know about everything." He said as he walked away, leaving me to process everything.

After about two minutes I decided it was best for me to get up and head back. If they know about me they know about Vic, especially if Jaime is involved. With all of this in mind I made the ten minute walk back to Vic's apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story