Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

I Smell Love

by Mada 0 reviews

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 974 words

1Exciting
Marie leaned against a wall and slid down into a sitting position. She exhaled deeply and tilted back her head. She looked up when she saw Michael and Selene came through a door.

She stared at Michael as he stood in front of her. He reached down and Marie took a hold of his hand. Michael pulled her up and dusted her off.

"What do we do now?" Marie asked him.

"I'm not sure," Michael replied. "But I think we need to leave."

Marie looked around; it had gone silent underground. She thought about everything that had happened. What would the lycans do now? Their horde had been found and there was no doubt that the vampires would be back.

"Shit!" Marie exclaimed. "We have to help the lycans move."

"No," Selene said. "We must leave now for our safety."

"Look," Marie said, to Selene. "You can go, but these people have little children and women to think off. What are they gonna do? Just sit and wait for the vampires?"

"I have to stay anyways," Michael said quietly, to no one in particular. "I'm one of them now."

The three stood in complete silence for what seemed an eternity. Marie could hear Selene and Michael breathing heavily. She sniffed the air, and could smell nothing but blood. Marie turned around and around searching for clean air, but she could not escape the thick musk.

"I have to get out of here," she said, quietly.

Michael turned to face Marie, "Well, show me where these kids are."

"Follow me," Marie said, going towards the doorway.

As she led Michael and Selene down the dark blood-caked halls, Marie wondered. What would happen now? Lucian was dead, Michael was some freaky hybrid, and now all the vampires probably gonna freak out and go on a rampage once they found out that Viktor was dead.

Marie looked around when she came to a familiar hall.

"This way," she said, turning right.

She could tell they were getting closer, because she could smell a large number of lycans grouped together.

Marie took Michael and Selene into the nursery and saw many women inside. Some were sitting on the floor, others on chairs, and many were standing. All were holding a child, protecting it.

"What's going on?" one asked. "What happened?"

Michael stepped forward, "Lucian is dead, killed by Kraven. Viktor is dead, killed by Selene."

All the women looked to whom Michael was point to, and snarled.

"A vampire? How dare you bring a vampire in here and endanger our children, our species!"

Selene stepped forward and took a deep breath, "I have severed all ties with my covenant, and have killed the vampire lord Viktor. I want to help."

All the women looked around at one another and finally to Marie, since she was the only one who they trusted that knew Selene. Marie nodded silently, verifying it was true.

"Fine," one said. "But now we must leave, the vampires now know where we are."

"And we must find our mates!" a younger woman shouted.

"Alright," Michael said. "We will do all of this. I'll need one of you to fill me in on where we're going and some of you need to go find some of the men."

By the time everything was organized, Michael had been told by someone where they would go, an old deserted mansion with a huge underground lair, with tight security.

Marie had gone with two other women to find the men. So far they had found a few and had sent them to the nursery. Soon Marie found herself back in the same place where Lucian's body was.

The only problem was that Lucian's body was gone. There was no trace of him anywhere. She began sniffing around for a scent but found none.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Marie thought.

************************

"Michael!"'

Michael turned away from the woman he was talking to. Marie was running towards him.

"We...have...a...problem..." she said, gasping for air.

"What?" he said grabbing her shoulders. "What is it?"

"Lucian...he's gone. His body just disappeared!"

"That's not possible," a female lycan said, near her.

"It's true," Marie said. "And I can't find his scent anywhere.'

Michael thought for a minute, "Okay, I want two of you to go check it out, while the rest of use get to the new hideout. Who's willing?"

A young man, about 20, stepped forward along with an older woman.

"Do you know how to get to the hideout?" Michael asked them.

Both nodded together.

"Alright, find out what you can, then get to the hideout," Michael said.

"Man, Michael," Marie said. "You're gonna be good at this leader thing."

Michael half-smiled, "Let's go."

He took Selene's hand and was lead out by another lycan. Marie smiled a little at this.

"I smell love," she said, to herself.

************************

Erika rushed through the halls of the large mansion. An immediate calling had been issued, for an emergency awakening.

One vampire had come back from the lycan hideout. He had reported that Viktor was dead, murdered.

The covenant panicked. They needed the elder Marcus immediately.

As Erika reached the elder's 'throne room', she saw many vampire's standing around, waiting.

It seemed that there was a problem with Lord Marcus' 'coffin'. There was already blood in it. There was blood all over the floor, but no body.

Erika stood to the side and watched as the top of the coffin was opened.

Instead of having to take Marcus out, the vampire guards backed away, as Marcus himself sat up. He looked completely whole.

As he got out of the coffin himself, a man offered him a robe, which he took.

Marcus went up the small steps to his chair. He put on the robe and turned around.

"Where is Viktor?"
Sign up to rate and review this story