Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Where's The Rest Of The X-Men?

by Mada 0 reviews

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 1024 words

0Unrated
"My Lord."

A young vampire stepped forward. He looked terrified.

"Lord Viktor is dead."

Marcus stared at him for a moment.

"Dead...? How and who?" he asked darkly.

"The traitor, Selene, killed him," the young man spat out. "Protecting a lycan."

Marcus sat down in shock. Viktor was dead, killed by one of their own?

Suddenly his eyes got very dark and he looked up with a snarl, "I want them found!"

************************

By the time they reached the new hideout, a day had passed. It had taken a lot longer than it should have because of the children.

Marie walked in, led by Michael and a few others.

As she looked up, all she could do was say, "Holy fuck."

The inside was huge. It wasn't very bright or clean, but the front room was huge.

Marie went into a side room, there were some couches and chairs. Some sat down for a moment while others stood waiting for orders.

Michael stood and looked around for a few moments. Marie watched as Selene stood by him and took his hand. Silently supporting him.

"Alright," he finally said. "Everyone find a room."

"All the sleeping areas would be downstairs," piped up one male.

"Then lets all go find us a bed!" Marie said loudly. "I'm tired!"

One by one they all went down to the underground. At one point, Marie was pulled aside by Sarah.

"I found a room for you," she said.

Marie followed here through a few halls and tunnels and eventually they came to a big door.

Now as they had gone through the halls Marie had seen many of the rooms. Many were small with one or two beds and a bathroom.

A lot of the children were put in rooms with bunk beds, although they seemed to like being all together.

The room Sarah showed Marie was large with a big bed over to one side, a dresser, a few empty bookcases, a small table, and a bathroom.

"This is gonna be my room?!" Marie asked, astonished.

"Yes, no one has claimed it," Sarah said, smiling at Marie's reaction.

After Marie was done inspecting, she turned to Sarah and asked, "Whose room was this before?"

Sarah looked at her feet and said, "Lucian's"

Marie grimaced, "What? No way! Not gonna happen!"

"He would have wanted you to have it."

"Please!" Marie said. "The man barely knew me for like maybe three days!"

"Just take the room," Sarah pleaded. "Please."

"Why does it matter so much to you?"

"Just because," Sarah said, quietly.

"Fine," Marie said, looking defeated.

After Sarah had left, Michael came in, "Hey, nice room. Selene and I have the one next door."

"Really? You just met her and your already sleeping together?" Marie said smiling. "Jesus, cous, you move fast."

"It's not like that," Marie could've sworn he was blushing.

"Whatever," she said, yawning. "I need some sleep."

"Oh, okay," Michael said. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah, night."

Marie fell asleep fro about two or three hours until something woke her up.

It was a thudding sound against her wall.

"What the fuck?" she thought.

Then she faintly heard Selene moaning.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. God would not be so cruel as to do this to me!" Marie thought.

She heard more moaning and thudding.

"Disgusting!" Marie practically yelled. "I don't need to think about my cousin having sex."

************************

It was now day thirty in the new hideout. Marie had counted the days. Every night for the past 30 days Michael and Selene had awoken Marie.

"I hate then and their disgusting love crap!" Marie thought to herself.

On a brighter note, Marie had gotten Raze, Pierce, and Taylor (a/n: for me the three are still alive.) to help her get some of her stuff from her old apartment.

Everything was the way she had left it, except that Mike had left a note asking her to call him later, to make sure she was alright.

Marie thought for a while and decided that she would tell everyone important in her life that something had come up. She'd sit down and write her family a letter and every once in a while call them.

Mike, she'd have to call only once.

She'd also have to call the University and tell them that she was dropping out.

Marie had Raze pack up and carry her small tv, and playstation, along with her games and dvd's.

She had Pierce carry out a bunch of books, and Taylor had another load of books, along with some clothes.

She had also grabbed her laptop.

"Just because I'm going to be underground doesn't mean I can't have fun and be isolated from the world."

Marie now had everything set up perfectly in her room. She liked it.

As she sat reading book, Jonas, a young lycan came running in.

"Intruders! Michael wants you upstairs! Now!"

Marie ran upstairs with Jonas and found Michael with all the males.

She visibly cringed, they all had guns.

"Marie! Come here!" Michael called to her.

Marie soon found herself next to Michael facing the front door.

"What is it?" she asked him.

"The security system detected intruders on the front lawn. We're not sure what to do." Michael said. "The camera's show that a huge group is just standing right outside that door."

"What are you gonna do?"

"We're trying to decide who to send outside," Michael said, his voice filled with anxiety.

Marie stood for a moment, then started toward the door.

"Marie! What are you doing?!" Michael said.

"I'm going outside, damn it!"

Marie slowly opened the door and slipped through into darkness.

She couldn't see anything.

"Um, hello? Look we know you're here, now what do you want?" Marie asked, loudly.

A voice came out from the dark, "We've come to join forces with our brethren."

A man, around twenty-five or so stepped forward. He was handsome in a boyish sort of way.

"Who are you?" Marie asked him.

"I'm Logan," he said.

Marie had to stifle a laugh, it was too funny.

"Uh-huh, and where's the rest of the X-Men?"
Sign up to rate and review this story