Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

Turn Around

by Mada 0 reviews

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 650 words

1Moving
"What?" Logan asked, puzzled.

Marie waved her hand, "Never mind. Inside joke."

Marie looked around Logan and saw the dark outlines of male faces, only a few female faces were visible.

"So you come in peace?" Marie asked, no one in particular.

"Definitely," said one male from the crowd.

Marie nodded, slightly. She turned around and moved toward the door. Opening it slowly, she peeked in.

Michael and the rest of the pack each raised their guns, pointing them toward Marie.

"Michael," Marie said, moving inside. "Put the gun down. Everyone, put your guns down."

While Michael was a little hesitant, every male put down their weapons down.

Marie turned and opened the door wider, allowing Logan to be seen.

"They've come to join us," she said to Michael.

Michael stood for a moment, and then nodded, "Welcome."

Marie went to stand beside him. Logan came in, followed by a huge group of lycans.

Marie watched as men, women, and children piled in. Many of the men were wearing tattered clothes and long thick coats, as if they had been somewhere extremely cold.

The women were looking anxious and nervous, clutching their children. Wearing thick clothing and glancing around with wide eyes.

The children were acting as if it were some big, fun vacation. They were all pretty cute. All together, the men, women, and children looked as though they hadn't seen sunlight almost all their lives.

"So," Logan said, looking at Marie. "Can we stay?"

"Why are you looking at me?" Marie asked.

Logan looked surprised, "Well, you are the pack leader, aren't you?"

Marie shook her head, "No, Michael here is."

She slapped Michael on the back, smiling.

"Oh," Logan said. "Well... can we?"

Michael stood for a moment, not moving as if transfixed, until Marie slapped the back of his head.

"Ow!" Michael yelled. "Yeah, yeah. You can stay. Just, find somewhere to sleep."

"Thanks," Logan said, smirking.

There was a murmur from the new crowd of lycans. Some were saying thanks, while others were asking what now?

************************

Marcus sat in his 'chair' listening to the retelling of all that had happened while he had slept.

"So, Kraven betrayed us and Lucian was alive all along?" he asked the young death dealer before him.

"Yes, my lord," the young man said.

Marcus sat for a moment, thinking.

"I want Kraven found and brought here before me!" Marcus demanded. "He must be judged!"

"Yes, my lord," the trembling, young vampire said.

He stood, bowed, and practically ran from the room to give the orders.

************************

Marie sat down in a large room, inside of it was two long tables and benches. This was where all the lycans usually ate and held their meeting. At the head of the right table, was one chair. This was where Lucian would have sat, was he still alive.

Next to Marie sat Michael, he was eating with Selene. Logan and his friend, David, were across from them.

Logan and David had been talking over some raw meat, when Marie interrupted.

"How come, when you came, you didn't ask where Lucian was?" Marie asked. "I mean, wasn't he like the big alpha male or something?"

Logan smiled, "I was wondering when one of you would ask that. I didn't ask because I already knew."

"What?" Michael said.

"How could you know? Do you have some kind of psychic connection?" Marie blurted out.

"No, he let us know what happened when we saw him," David said.

"That's not possible," Michael said. "Lucian's dead."

"Yeah, I saw him die," Marie said, matter-of-factly.

"You saw him get injured," Logan said. "But he survived, and will be joining us, soon enough."

Michael looked to Marie, questioningly.

Marie shrugged, "Well, his body was gone, remember?"

Michael nodded, slightly.

"Still," Marie said. "I won't believe it, till I actually see Lucian standing right in front of me."

"Then turn around."
Sign up to rate and review this story