Categories > Movies > Underworld > Reincarnate

That's A Real Turn On

by Mada 1 review

Rated PG13 for language. This is a story about if Lucian had been looking for a female Corvin instead of Michael.

Category: Underworld - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kraven, Lucian, Marcus, Michael, Selene, Sonja, Viktor - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2005-06-18 - Updated: 2005-06-19 - 1099 words

1Funny
Marie knew that voice better than she really wanted to.

She slowly turned around on the bench and her eyes went wide.

Lucian stood in the doorway, clean of all the blood that had he had been covered in, the last time Marie saw him.

"Michael," Marie said, slowly. "Please tell me I'm seeing and hearing things as a result of spontaneously becoming schizophrenic."

Michael didn't answer, he was to busy staring a Lucian with his mouth open.

"Good to see you, Lucian," Logan said, from behind Marie.

Marie stood up and slowly walked over to Lucian. He watched her intently, trying to figure out what she was doing.

When she was right in front of Lucian she reached up and poked him with her index finger.

Marie reeled back, "Oh my fucking God! You're real!"

Logan and David smiled at one another.

"Come and sit down," Logan said, to Lucian.

Lucian nodded, looking at Marie. He went to sit down at the one chair at the head of the table.

Marie stood for a moment before going back to her own seat next to him.

As she sat down, all she could do was stare at him.

"How?" she asked, gawking.

"I injected myself with Amelia's blood," Lucian said, to them all.

"Who's Amelia?" Michael asked him.

"Amelia was on the three vampire elders," Selene said, speaking for the first time in a while. "Lycans bled her dry."

Michael looked at Lucian, a look of realization on his face, "You're a hybrid now."

It was more of a statement than question.

"Correct," Lucian said, smiling.

"But, you're not a descendant of Corvinus," Selene said. "How did you survive?"

"You took some of my blood and injected yourself with it." Michael breathed. "Brilliant." (a/n: like the Guinness commercials, "BRILLIANT!")

"And sick!" Marie said. "Ever hear of HIV or AIDS?"

"Hey! I don't have HIV or AIDS!" Michael said, offended.

"I was trying to make a point, Michael," Marie said, glaring at him.

She then turned to Lucian, "So you're alive and here to stay?"

Lucian nodded.

"Fine," Marie said, standing up. "I'm gonna go find something to do."

The five at the table watched her stalk out of the room.

************************

Marcus looked up as the sliding glass doors opened.

In came Kahn, with one of his death dealers, dragging a scared shitless Kraven.

They threw him before Marcus and waited.

"My lord," Kraven said. "You don't know how good it is to see you. I hope you slept well."

"Silence!"

Marcus stood and stalked over to Kraven. He stood before him towering over Kraven's kneeling form.

"You betrayed myself, Viktor, Amelia, the whole coven!" Marcus yelled. "You were in league with the lycans! Worse, Lucian!"

Kraven jerked back from Marcus, trying to hide himself.

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, my lord," Kraven said. "My allegiance is with the coven. How could I join the lycans? I..."

"Enough!" Marcus said. "You are to be judged to the fullest extent of the covenants laws! You are sentenced to death!"

Kahn and his assistant moved toward Kraven.

"Wait!" Kraven practically screamed. "I know how you can lure Lucian and kill him!"

Marcus motioned for Kahn to stop, "What is it?"

"The girl," Kraven said, desperately. "There is a girl the lycans have, she looks exactly like Lord Viktor's daughter, Sonja. She might even be her reincarnate."

"Sonja," Marcus breathed out. "Go on."

"If you were to kidnap the girl, Lucian would come after her, as well as a number of other lycans. You could kill him then," Kraven said.

Marcus sat, thinking.

Finally he said, "Fine, we will do this. If it is successful, you will be punished less severely. If it fails, you will be put to death."

Kraven gulped, "Thank you, my lord."

************************

Marie was going back to her room when she heard a loud bang coming from another room.

She went to see what it was and found a young male moving boxes around.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Oh, hi. Well this is some of Singe's old stuff. Thought I'd bring it over, just in case anyone needed it," he said.

"Oh, okay," Marie said. "Can I look through it?"

"Sure go ahead."

************************

Lucian came to a stop in front of a door. When he opened it he got a surprise. His room had books, a tv, and clothes already in it.

This wasn't how he'd left it.

"Who is sleeping in here?" he wondered, aloud.

"Marie," Sarah said, from behind him.

"What?" Lucian said, turning to her.

"I asked her to sleep here," Sarah said, looking at the ground.

"Why?" Lucian asked her.

"You know why," Sarah said, her eyes snapping back to him.

"Stay out of it," Lucian said, darkly.

"No."

"She hates me anyways," Lucian said, sadly.

Sarah sighed, smiling, "Please, she doesn't hate you. She was forced into this whole situation. Giver her some time, you'll see."

"Maybe," Lucian said.

************************

Meanwhile in a certain room a familiar voice was saying over and over, "What the fuck?"

************************

Marie stomped into the meeting hall and startled everyone.

Lucian sat at the head of the table, Logan and Sarah on his left, Michael and Selene on his right.

"So, Marie said, slamming her hand on the table. "When were you gonna tell Michael and me about our little family prophecy?"

"What?" Michael said, looking to Lucian.

"Yeah, it seems that our family had a prophecy that concerns mainly me," Marie said, angrily. "Now I have to 'mate' with either the vampire leader or him."

She pointed at Lucian.

"And let me tell you," Marie said, glaring at Lucian. "Whoever the vampire leader is, he's looking a hell of a lot better than you!"

"Why do you have such a dislike for Lucian?" Logan asked her.

"Because he bit me without permission!"

Logan stood up and walked over to her. He grabbed her waist and one hand.

"You know, for some, that's a real turn on?" he asked, a feral smile on his face.

Marie pushed him, "Getting a little fresh there, aren't you? Right now, I don't want anyone!"

She turned around and headed for the doors.

"Where are you going?" Michael said.

"I'm going to call my parents!"

"Wait!" Lucian said. "Taylor and Pierce will go with you."

Marie turned to face them, "I don't need those two breathing down my neck, while I'm tyring to make a private, personal phone call."

With that she took off.

Lucian growled, "I'm still sending them to make sure nothing happens."
Sign up to rate and review this story