Categories > Original > Drama > You're My Only Retreat

Chapter 13

by Musicsetmefree 0 reviews

Chapter 13

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2016-07-23 - 392 words

0Unrated
Vic's POV

I have been laying in my bed for the past hour and a half now, but I just couldn't fall asleep. I've been up thinking about what Kellin could have been doing. I know he said everything was fine, but he didn't look fine to me. It was bothering me, so I got up and made my way to the living room. There he was wide awake just like I thought he'd be. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He jumped a bit and then looked in my direction as he's at up.

"Hey," he said hesitantly.

"Hi."

"Did you need something?"

"Yeah, I actually need to talk to you."

He tensed, "alright."

I walked over and sat next to him.

"What did you want to talk about?" He seemed nervous.

"You," I simply stated.

"What about me?"

"The way you've been acting recently. You've just been very closed off. I'm worried."

"Well, you shouldn't be. Everything is fine."

I sighed, "Kellin, you keep saying that, but you don't seem fine to me. I want to help you, but how am I supposed to do that when you don't let me."

"Vic, I get that you want to help, a-and I appreciate that, but I just don't know how you possibly could." He said quietly as tears started running down his beautiful face.

I hate seeing him cry, so in an attempt to comfort him I hugged him.

He let me and leaned into me letting it all out.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay. Kellin, whatever is wrong will be fine soon enough. I'm here to help you."

"I'm too far gone for help at this point." He managed to get out through his tears.

"No, Kellin look at me," I pulled away a bit. "You are not too far gone for help. I'm here for you and I always will be. You will make it through whatever it is that is bothering you. I understand that you may not want to talk about it right now, but whenever you are ready I'll be here to listen. I care about you way too much to just let you give up."

"Thank you Vic," he said as he cuddled into my side.

I hugged him getting comfortable myself. Then I simply smiled as we both dozed off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story