Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > Armin being Armin

Breach

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

The Titan Breaches the wall!

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Published: 2017-04-06 - 684 words - Complete

0Unrated
Armin went home sniffling, and empty handed. No food, no supplies. He greeted his grandfather, and he immediately noticed Armin's bruised and bloodied face. "Who was it this time?" His grandfather asked. "I tripped," Armin lied. Let's just say, he was not the best liar. "Was it Eren again?" "Who else would it be? They stole our money again," Armin said sadly. "Well, they can't hurt you while we're in he-" he was cut off by a loud crack, and a flash of light. "What was- no Armin! Wait!" But it was too late. Armin was outside in a flash. What he saw terrorized him for life. A giant hand atop the wall that has kept them safe for an entire century. It was then broken with a slight kick of the Titans foot. Cement flew everywhere, and Armin was so scared, he couldn't move, until his grandfather took him by his shirt sleeve. "Armin! We have to go! Now!" His grandfather warned, but Armin ran the opposite direction. He saw a woman, with a child next to her. Eren. Eren's mother was trapped under her house. Eren and Mikasa were taken away by a military police man. She was crying. Almost out of the destroyed house. Armin rushed over, amidst the screaming people, and lifted the house with all his might. His fingers and hands were bleeding, and the woman escapes the house, but she couldn't walk. "Armin! We have to go! C-Carla? You-.. What?" Armin's grandfather seemed surprised to see his childhood friend. "C'mon! I'll carry you! Let's go!" He said as he lifted her up in his arms. He was running, and Armin followed as close behind as he could, his blonde hair flying behind him. Behind him were footsteps. LOUD footsteps. He turned around for the slightest second, only to see a Titan. It gripped Armin by his leg, and examined him for a moment. It then opened his wide jaw, revealing its dull, terrifying teeth. Armin was hanging upside down, and he saw his life flash before his eyes. Tears were streaming, and the Titan's teeth were chomping. It bit down hard on his leg, causing him to bleed. A lot. He screamed in agony. "P-papa! Help me!" Everyone was fleeing, and screaming. Armin was relieved when he saw the military police man from earlier come to the rescue. He was almost too late, for the Titan had bittin down on Armin's leg a second time. All it was was mangled flesh and muscle, and the policeman tried not to touch it. What did he expect? Sunshine and rainbows for this kind of job? No. Not happening. He carried Armin through the gates of the town, and he was brought on the same boat as his grandfather, Carla, Eren, and Mikasa. When Eren and Mikasa saw Carla, the went over with tears in their eyes, and hugged her. Armin's grandfather had his hat off, sitting on his lap. He was looking down, probably thinking Armin, the only person he had left, had been killed. He definitely heard his cries of pain, but he couldn't stop running. "I was a coward," he thought," I could've saved him! He gave his life for Carla, and now o have to pay. One life, or the other," He put his face in his hands, and cried. "P-papa! I'm right here! I'm Alive!" Cried Armin, out of pure joy. He was greeted by a hug, and a man with a bandage, and some makeshift crutches. Armin was then taken away from his papa, crammed in a small room on the boat, sat on a bed, and cringed painfully for the stitches to get over with. Splinters were removed from his hand, and his leg was all stitched up. He limped over back to his papa on his crutches. "Oh, Armin! I was so worried! Please don't ever do that again!" "I'm fine, papa! Look! I'm alive, and we are headed to an inner wall. We survived!" Armin proclaimed. He sat down, and was very tired from whatever just happened to him, and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story