Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Made To Break

Are You Going To Stay The Night?

by BackInReverse 0 reviews

After an incident that accorded five years ago, Naruto now has to get back on his feet and get a job. He starts working at Uchiha Corps as Sasuke's PA, who doesn't want him, while living in a run d...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-05-28 - 6300 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine...

Are You Going To Stay The Night?


8:31 p.m.

Sasuke eyed himself in the mirror. He really didn't know what to wear. Going out to parties and drinking at bars wasn't something he normally did. He glanced at his phone on his dresser. Maybe he should phone the moron and ask him since he was the one who invited him.

Sasuke scoffed at the thought. "What am I, a woman?" he grumbled dryly. The raven opened the middle drawer of his dresser and grabbed out a black long sleeved shirt. He slide it on over his pale torso and left his room, with his phone in hand.

He glanced at his watch and decided it was time to head out.

The raven walked to his front door and was greeted by Zabuza. "Kakashi has the night off. Is your pupil ready?"

"Yes, Mr. Uchiha," Zabuza responded. The bodyguard opened the door and followed the raven out to the car. He opened the car door and Sasuke entered the vehicle. They drove to the club in silence. As they neared the club Sasuke was the first to speak.

"Remember the quota. I don't want to see you nor be aware of your presence." The car stopped and the doors unlocked themselves.

"Yes, sir."

"Make sure Haku knows the drill too. I don't want Naruto to be aware he's being followed," Sasuke said as he exited the vehicle.

"Yes, sir," Zabuza muttered before taking off, leaving his boss on the pavement outside the establishment.

Sasuke stood there with his hands in his pockets. There was a semi-long line out in the front which made him half tempted to leave. As he turned around, he heard someone shout out his name.

Sure enough, there was his blond dumbass of an assistant at the front of the line waving him down.

"SASUKE! OVER HERE!" the moron called with his hands cupped around his mouth to amplify the sound.

"Tch, Idiot." Sasuke strolled over to the blond and immediately regretted it.

"Eh?! You invited Sasuke too?!" Both his secretary and some bleach blonde woman who looked familiar screeched upon seeing him. Naruto gave the women a confused look.

"What? Was I not supposed to?" Naruto asked, sincerely confused.

"You were supposed to tell us!" they both fumed, before turning their attention back to the raven.

"Mr. Uch-, I mean, Sasuke," the bleach blonde blushed having said the sex-god's name to his face for the first time. "I was wondering if-"

"No." Sasuke's response was clean cut to the heart. He waited for the tears to come flooding like they always did, but the woman kept smiling. Sasuke glared at the her. Normally women would cry when he rejected them.

"-you had been treating Naruto nicely." The raven was taken back by the response. She was asking...about the dumbass? Sasuke cleared his throat as a way to recover himself.

"He hasn't complained so far, but we'll see how he does by the end of the month," Sasuke said. Naruto beamed at the raven. Sasuke quickly averted his gaze from the onslaught of the blond's gleaming cerulean eyes.

"That's good to hear," she sighed in relief. Naruto playfully smacked her on the back.

"I told you he was an asshole, but I never said he was a tyrant, Ino," the blond laughed. The raven's eyebrow twitched. Why did he have a feeling he was going to get hammered with insults all night?

Naruto blinked and did a complete three-sixty. "Anyone see the others?" Both women shrugged and Sasuke felt a vein start to throb on his forehead.

"There's more?" the raven hissed in annoyance under his breath. Ino's hand suddenly shot up as she flagged down someone in the crowd.

"OI! KIBA!" Ino shouted at the top of her lungs over the loud ruckus of the crowd. Sasuke winced internally. It was going to be a long night.

The mutt's head perked up over top of the mass people and waved back. It took the brunet a while, but he managed to squeeze through along with Shino, the one man who actually recognized who Sasuke was in the elevator earlier that week.

"You guys don't know how long it took me to find you," Kiba panted. Sasuke cringed as he noticed the mutt was completely covered in sweat.

"What happened to you, Dogboy?" Naruto asked, puzzled.

Kiba pointed a harsh finger at Shino who was standing right behind him. "This guy has a terrible sense of direction." Everybody raised an eyebrow at him. "We couldn't park anywhere close because this place is packed and we ended up walking a mile in the wrong direction," Kiba explained, panting like a dog.

"Then why are you the only one exhausted?" Sakura asked. Naruto and Ino both leaned unconsciously forward in anticipation of his answer. Sasuke stared into nothingness but was curious to hear the mutt's reply as well.

Kiba glared at Shino. "Because this guy decided it was a good idea to pick up a giant spider and proceed to chase me with it!"

They all stared a Shino. Then at a flustered Kiba. Then back at Shino.

Everyone but Sasuke busted out laughing.

"He ch-," Naruto started laughing again. "He chased you with a spider?" The blond tried to keep a straight face but failed. Ino and Sakura were both laughing so hard that they had to hold on to each other to stay standing.

Kiba's face nearly turned as red as his tattoos. "It. Was. HUGE!" He shouted, flustered. "AND HAIRY!"

Sasuke made an irritated sound. He wasn't impressed. Suddenly Naruto's chuckles stopped. Sasuke briefly turned his gaze to the dumbass, but quickly averted his eyes.

"Wait a minute," the dumbass said. Both women slowed their laughter and turned their attention to the blond. Naruto gave Shino a horrified expression. "You picked up a SPIDER?!"

"Dumbass," Sasuke muttered, more at himself than at the blond. To think he actually thought the moron was going to say something not idiotic…

Sakura let out a shriek as Shino produced said spider out of his jacket pocket. Naruto practically leapt into Kiba's arms as Ino simultaneously hid behind the raven.

"Tch." Sasuke frowned as Ino latched onto his torso from behind. He didn't process what everyone said since they were all screaming ten octaves higher than normal and were speaking at ninety-five words per second.

'N-Naruto?" a small voice came from the crowd. Sasuke was surprised he even picked up on the sound. A timid woman walked up to the group along with Sasuke's personal investigator, Shikamaru Nara.

"Hinata!" Naruto beamed as he scrambled to get detached from the mutt. The blond seemed a little too pleased to see the woman if someone asked Sasuke.

The raven cleared his throat to try to dispel the jealousy feeling welling up inside him.

"I-I was hoping we would make in t-time. Shikamaru is my neighbor at my flat, s-so he gave me a ride," Hinata explained.

"That's fine! As long as we're all here..." Naruto voice slowly started to trail off as he looked around.

"Who are you looking for, moron?" Sasuke asked in such a way that the insult was more of a nickname than a bash to the other's ego.

"Kakashi," the blond muttered. His cerulean eyes continued to search through the crowd. Sasuke rolled his eyes at the idiot. He had given the bodyguard the day off, so of course he wouldn't be in fifty mile radius of the guy if he could help it.

"I gave him the day off so he's probably somewhere else, actually enjoying himself," Sasuke grumbled. Naruto blinked his alluring blue eyes at his boss.

"...That guy actually has a job?"

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. "Yes he has a job," he scoffed.

"But he never does anything except ride the elevator!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke winced at the loud mouth's aggravating voice. If only the idiot wasn't so fucking loud all the time...

"Well then I'll just have to lower his pay!" Sasuke sneered, crossing his arms.

"Shino would you please put that thing away?" Kiba whined pathetically eyeing the giant spider in the man's palm.

Shino stared at the brunet before placing the arachnid on the nearest spot out of Kiba's or anyone else's reach.

"That is super gross," Ino grimaced at the spider as it scrambled up the wall of the nearby alley. Sasuke snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Kakashi is not coming. End of story." The Uchiha glared at the blond who refused to lower his gaze.

"Fine. But I'm telling the guard that if a man shows up, with only a third of his face showing, to let him in," Naruto argued. Sasuke just grunted annoyed, but refused to retaliate. If the idiot was so dead set on his bodyguard coming, fine. Sasuke wouldn't feel any remorse when the blond gets stood up.

The group walked up to the entrance, past the long line to the club. People glared at them. They were obviously annoyed that they got to skip while these people had been standing out here all evening.

"Name." The club's security guard's voice rumbled over the angry crowd.

"Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto beamed. He grinned widely at the impassive guard. The bulky man checked his list, then refolded his arms.

"Your name is not on the list. Next!" the guard shouted. Everyone's eyes shot to the blond as Naruto's face paled.

"Um, N-Naruto?" Hinata started but was cut off by a tan hand.

"There must be a mistake. My name should be on the list," Naruto pursited. The guard glared at him.

"Sir, there is no 'Naruto Uzumaki' on the list. Please leave before I call security."

Sasuke stood still long enough. He couldn't allow his assistant to make a fool of himself in front of his co-workers. It wouldn't look good on either of them.

"Naruto, give it up." Sasuke placed his hand on the blond's shoulder to pull him away, but the idiot shrugged him off.

"My guardian owns this place. I should be on the list!" Naruto shouted. The guard was not too thrilled at being shouted at. He put his finger to the small device and called security. "Come on, Man! Jiraiya Sannin is my fucking guardian! I even worked here once for fucking Christ!"

Naruto suddenly paused as realization suddenly crossed his face. "Wait! I got my name changed three years ago. I bet the old fart forgot to update my name on the list!"

Sasuke watched as the moron leaned towards the guard and whispered loud enough that only the guard could hear it. All Sasuke heard was, "Naruto Nummy-Cake" and he was pretty sure that he misheard it.

The guard checked the list again and pointed to the entrance. Sasuke blinked in bewilderment, but followed the rest of the group. He walked by the guard at the right moment to hear the man call off the security. Good thing too. The Uchiha refused to tarnish his family name by it on the news in the morning as 'Sasuke Uchiha in jail after being refused to enter a club'.

The raven winced at the thought.

Instantly upon entering the club, the raven was greeted with booming sound, the strong scent of booze, sweat and cheap perfume. Sasuke let out a loud sigh. Why did he feel like he was going to extremely regret this? Why was he even here anyway?

"OI! I FOUND A TABLE!" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the obnoxious blond. Naruto waved his arm frantically in the air trying to flag down his group of coworkers.

"Now I remember," Sasuke grumbled as he followed his subordinates. This loser had invited him and he was now regretting it. When the blond said a few coworkers, Sasuke thought he meant about three. The raven would not have agreed to come had he known there was going to be a crowd of them, or if he was aware his secretary was going to be there as well.

God, did he hate that bitch. Sasuke glared at the pinkette as she snuggled up to his idiot of a personal assistant as he sat down.

Unfortunately, Sasuke was the last to sit down, so he had the luxury of sitting across from, what he assumed to be, new couple. The only upside to sitting at the end of the booth was he had easy access out and wasn't forced to sit next to TWO people he really didn't like.

The bleach blonde, whatever her name was, was the only person to the right of him. Sasuke glared Naruto who sat across from him. It was all this moron's fault that he was forced into this situation and out of his comfort zone.

Naruto was laughing at something, probably something stupid Inuzuka said, if Sasuke had to guess. "Okay man, whatever you say," Naruto chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Sakura's waist and hugged her closer. Sasuke glared daggers at the tan arm.

"Sasuke? You alright?" the woman next to him asked.

"Peachy." Sasuke responded. Naruto rolled his cerulean eyes at the bleach blonde.

"Give it up, Ino. The bastard has a pole shoved a mile high up his ass," Naruto said nonchalantly.

"Careful, Uzumaki. Just because we aren't at our workplace, doesn't mean I can't make it a living hell," Sasuke threatened. The blond idiot just shrugged and turned his gaze to a woman who just approached the booth.

"Okay, before I start getting drinks to start you guys off tonight, I need to know who the designated are." The dark blonde stated, her eyes scanning the group. Naruto frowned and glanced at his friends.

"I'll do it." Everyone's eyes shot to the raven. Sasuke just shrugged. "I have to be at the office in the morning, unlike the rest of you."

"I'll do it, too." Shikamaru stated.

"Same," Shino rumbled. The dark blonde looked at the group expectantly.

"Can I get one more? I'd sleep easier in the morning knowing I had a 4:4 ratio of sobers and drunks," she pressed.

"I d-don't drink that much, so I can be a designated t-too," Hinata offered. The dark blonde grinned.

"Alright," she drawled, bracing herself against the edge of the booth. "My name is Temari, and I'll be your Bar Lady for the night." Her eyes locked on Shikamaru and she smiled. "I haven't seen any of you before, so can I get some of your names," she almost purred.

"Tch," Sasuke scoffed. Could the woman be anymore obvious? It was clear she didn't really care about the rest of them. She only wanted Nara's name and possibly phone number as well.

"I'm Naruto!" The dumbass proclaimed. He offered her his hand. Temari eyed it for a second before grinning back and shaking.

"I guess I know who's going to pass out first," she teased the blond. Naruto pouted at the comment while everyone else laughed. Sasuke was shocked to find himself rumored by the idiot as well.

"Name's Kiba," the brunet said smugly. Sasuke could tell the mutt was challenging the woman to make a comment and so could she.

"Kiba...Sounds like you are going to be the first to throw up," Temari laughed.

"I'll hold you to that!" the mutt taunted. Temari turned her gaze to the Shino who was still wearing his dark glasses in the poorly lit building.

"Shino." Temari nodded and looked at her true target for this "get to know each other" small talk.

"Shikamaru," Nara sighed. Temari grinned at the dark brunet, confirming the raven's suspicions.

"Hinata," the young Hyuuga replied. Ino supplied her name next and Sasuke gave his, although he really didn't need to.

"Sakura," his secretary said with her one hand stretched out to the bar lady while the other stayed on the blond's thigh. Sasuke could not have been any more irritated.

"So what can I get you people to start you off tonight?" Temari asked enthused.

"Bring a tray full of random shots. I want us to have some fun tonight." Naruto grinned and gave Sakura a squeeze. The loser had his eyes locked on Sasuke the whole time he did so. The Uchiha narrowed his eyes once again at the dumbass. What was he trying to prove? That he owned the pink bitch? And here Sasuke thought he was gay…

"I'll be back, so don't hit the dance floor just yet," Temari joked.

"Oh and Temari," Naruto started to get the woman's attention before she left.

"Yeah?"

"You think you can get Jiraiya out of the office? I kinda want to have a word with the old fart." Temari chuckled at the nickname Naruto gave her boss.

"You know the old perv?" Temari jested. Naruto let out a laugh.

"Yeah, he's my guardian. I haven't seen him in a while, so I figured since I'm here," Naruto made a hand gesture. Temari shook her head and laughed.

"Oh, you poor child. I'll go get him," she said as she walked back towards the bar.

"Your guardian owns t-this place?" Hinata asked. Her face was red from either the heat of the club or embarrassment. Sasuke couldn't tell.

"Yeah, man. When you said you knew the owner, I didn't think you meant that!" Kiba shouted over the music as the bass dropped.

Naruto just shrugged. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal!" he shouted back.

Sasuke's interest was peaked. First, the idiot had his name changed a couple of years ago and now his guardian owns a famous club. There was more to Naruto that meets the eye.

Black pools glanced over to the lazy man who looked like he was about to fall asleep. He would have to have Nara do a double background check on his personal assistant.

Suddenly there was a piercing whistle that distracted the raven. His attention was now on the mutt who had his fingers to his mouth emitting a loud whistle. Women with barely any clothes on came up to the table giggling.

"Look at this hottie," one of the women cooed as she slid herself onto Sasuke's lap, uninvitedly. His brow twitched in annoyance. This was another reason why women did not turn him on. They just assume they're wanted.

"Excuse me, but could you please get your fat ass off of me?" Sasuke snapped. The woman gaped at him while the others in her little group laughed at her.

"Looks like you're not his type!" One of the strippers laughed so hard she nearly tripping over one of her heels.

"What? Like he'd like one of you better," the stripper snipped as she stumbled to get off the ticked Uchiha.

"Oh come on, Sasuke! Have some fun!" Naruto chastised. Sakura gave a giggle and whispered something in the blond's ear. Whatever she said, the blond was not too thrilled. He gave the pinkette a fake smile before reverting his attention back to the raven.

"If I didn't know any better, Sasuke, I'd think you already had somebody," Naruto said seductively with a wiggle of his eyebrows. The blond grinned as the raven's face fell.

Damn...That must have been the first time Naruto actually said his name. And fucking Christ did he wanted him to say it again.

"What makes you say that?" Sasuke's voice faltered for a split second, but luckily the blond didn't seem to notice.

"An attractive young man like you, plus your background, should have a certain someone in his life," Naruto pressed with a smile. Everyone's eyes were now on the Uchiha.

Sasuke smirked. "And what if I do have a certain someone in mind?"

Naruto's face fell and Sakura's smile widened.

A tray full of shot glasses suddenly broke their conversation as it slid onto the table. "Here ya are," Temari beamed. Kiba gave a hoot and the others joined in. "Jiraiya will be around in a minute or two." Temari gave the blond a slap on the shoulder and winked at Nara before heading back to the bar.

"Alright!" Ino hollered in excitement. Sasuke grunted and rolled his eyes. Just as he was getting somewhere with the blond.

"Anyone know any drinking games?" Sakura asked as she readjusted her position so she was no longer pressed up to Sasuke's PA.

"We could play Pennies," Kiba said. Naruto frowned at that.

"I don't have any pennies though." Practically everyone but Shikamaru and Sasuke did a pat down. They at least knew what was in there pockets.

"How about Dirty Pint then?" Kiba offered with an eyebrow raised.

"Dude, none of us have any change!" Naruto exasperated.

"Shit! Why do I only know money games?" The mutt shouted.

"Cause you were a stripper once?" Ino cocked an eyebrow at him. The booth fell silent as they all stared at brunet. Inuzuka flustered.

"I was drunk, okay! I never was an actual stripper!"

"You were for one night…"

"SHUT IT INO!"

The whole group laughed at the mutt. "What if we play Never Have I Ever?" Hinata asked quietly.

"That's a good one, Hinata!" Sakura applauded. The timid woman hesitantly smiled.

"Okay then, who wants to start?" Naruto asked, looking at his co workers expectantly.

"I'll go first!" Ino cleared her throat as she thought. Everyone waited. A grin broke out onto her face. "Never have I ever...cut my hair short."

"Awh fuck," Kiba whined along with Naruto and Sakura. They each grabbed a shot and swallowed it.

"Tah!" The burn from the alcohol covered their throats. "Okay who's next?" Naruto asked through watery eyes.

"Jesus man, what did you drink?" Kiba shouted in concern.

"Probably a Prairie Fire, but I'm not sure," Naruto choked.

"Do you need water?" Sakura placed a hand on the blond's back, but he brushed it off.

"Nah, I'm good," Naruto whispered hoarsely. Sasuke made a sound of disapproval. "Hinata, why don't you go next?" the blond asked.

Hinata blushed as she thought quickly of an idea. "N-Never have I ever been a stripper." Her pale eyes fluttered to Kiba as did everyone else's gaze.

"Come on guys!" Kiba whined. The mutt grabbed a drink and downed it. Naruto gave a loud sigh.

"Shit, I'm going to regret playing this game," he muttered grabbing another shot.

"You were a stripper?" Shikamaru asked, somewhat surprised. Sasuke was curious too. His background check on the blond never mentioned any of these things the idiot kept proclaiming tonight.

"Years ago," Naruto brushed it off like it was nothing.

"Still remember any moves?" Ino teased.

The blond laughed. "What? You guys want a private show?"

"Why not? It could be fun," Ino insisted. Naruto rolled his cerulean eyes.

"I don't know…" he trailed off.

"What? You chicken dumbass?" Sasuke taunted the moron. Naruto's eyes shot to his and held their gaze.

"You guys want a show that bad?" Naruto asked surprised.

"YES!" everyone shouted. Naruto shook his head in bewilderment.

"Fine, but if I start sporting a hard on, it's all your guys' fault for getting me riled up," the blond said as he made his way out of the booth. The loser clapped his hands together as he searched for a stripper pole.

"Idiot, there's one right here." Sasuke pointed to the pole that was directly behind the booth.

"O-Oh right," Naruto stammered. He hesitated for a moment, eyeing the pole.

If Sasuke didn't know any better, he'd think the moron was frightened of the object.

"Ohfuckit," Naruto muttered to himself before swinging himself up onto the ledge. He eyed the pole as he sauntered over to the metal rod. He placed his tan hands on the cool metal and a shudder swept through him.

He grabbed the pole tightly and jumped as high as he could. He quickly wrapped his legs around the pole and used that support to swing himself around to the music. Sasuke watched as ideas started to sprout in his head. Maybe he could convince the blond to give a private show in his office...or not.

The look on the idiot's face clearly showed that he smacked his balls hard against the pole from the way his face was all scrunched up. Naruto laughed nervously to hide his discomfort before sliding down the metal post while taking off his shirt.

Sasuke raised his eyebrows impressed. Maybe the blond actually was a stripper...Sasuke frowned at the thought of his personal assistant being a stripper. Imagine all the people who must have seen him like that, with barely any clothes on…

The raven clenched his fists in jealousy.

Kiba did a cat call as Naruto flung his orange shirt at the group.

Or to be more precise, at Sasuke.

The raven caught the shirt with ease. "Cocky ass," he muttered. Naruto laughed as he dry humped the pole. The blond would flex his muscles every now and then, then he would strut around the pole. As the song neared its end, the idiot wrapped one leg around the metal post and licked it seductively then slid down it, his cerulean eyes locked with Sasuke's the whole time.

"Shit," Sasuke muttered, his pants feeling tighter than they did a minute ago.

"Okay, I-I'm done," the blond panted while laughing. Everyone laughed and clapped as he clambered down to his seat.

"That was so hot, Naruto!" Ino said, surprised. More of the girls joined in in agreement.

"Why thank you ladies, I'm glad you like the show," Naruto said, only his eyes were locked with Sasuke's.

The raven glared at the blond. What was he trying to pull? First, he invites him out, then he paws at his secretary, now he purposely gives him a show.

"Okay, my turn!" Naruto shouted. "Never have I ever dyed my hair!" he proclaimed, a grin stretched a mile wide on his face.

"Shit," Sakura groaned as she leaned forward to grab a shot.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the blond. "Bull."

Naruto's eyes shot to Sasuke's. The idiot grinned manically at the raven as he stood up and lowered his jeans just enough to show his natural colors. "Tch," Sasuke grunted, annoyed. He was upset the moron didn't drop his pants any lower.

"Awh, come on, Sasuke. It's okay to be wrong once in a while," Kiba joked.

"Hey, can I have my shirt back, Sasuke?" Naruto held his arm out to the raven. Who was Sasuke to deny him? Though he did look better without it.

"Kiba, you go next," the blond said as he slid his orange shirt back on.

"Never have I ever had unprotected sex." Kiba grinned as people grabbed shots. Naruto grumbled as he took another shot off the table and downed it. Sasuke grabbed one as well and slammed it.

"Sas-hic-ke, you aren't supposed to dwink," the blond slurred as the hard alcohol from the drinks started to affect him.

"Trust me, I needed that one," Sasuke said hoarsely, his voice raw from the drink.

"Really guys?" Kiba said somewhat appalled. "Aren't you worried you might get the girl pregnant?"

"Can't really get a guy pregnant," Sasuke pointed out. Kiba blinked at the raven.

"Not trwue. I was pregnant!" Naruto shouted drunkenly. "I looked like I swallowed a watermelon!"

"Naruto you're drunk." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Am -hic- not!"

"Alright, no more drinks for Naruto," Sakura giggled, herself also drunk. She paused and frowned at the blond. She cupped his cheeks and brought his face in closer. "You looks so much hotter if you dids not have these scars," Sakura pouted.

Sasuke clenched his fists, not liking how close the two were to kissing. His eyes suddenly noticed something about Naruto's face. He kind of...looked familiar.

The raven frowned as Sakura removed her hands and collapsed against the moron. "Sakurah?" Naruto muttered, poking her face. The pinkette was out cold.

"Damn, what is in these shot glasses?" Kiba asked as he grabbed one to inspect it.

"Alcohol," Shino stated. Kiba put the glass down and rolled his eyes at the man.

"Really?" the mutt mocked.

"Oh, I should have known Sakura would have passed out. She's been a light weight since high school," Ino admonished. She motioned for Sasuke to let her out. "I'll take her home, you guys go dance. The night is still young." Ino lifted Sakura, taking her arm over her shoulder. "Have fun!"

The two women left and Sasuke was relieved. Now was a good chance to interrogate his new PA.

"YES! I wuv dancing!" Naruto giggled. Literally giggled.

"Hinata, may I have this dance?" Kiba asked. Hinata blushed, quickly glancing at Naruto, then nodded.

The group made their way to dance floor. Shikamaru and Shino made themselves scarce, leaving Naruto to be dealt with by Sasuke soley. Perfect.

"Sas-gay, come dance with me," Naruto practically squealed, pulling the raven to the center of the floor. Now, Sasuke was regretting getting left alone with the moron.

"Naruto...what are you doing?" Sasuke asked, his throat going dry.

"Dancing," he muttered. The blond continued to grind against the raven. Suddenly there was something hot and wet on the raven's neck. Was the idiot...licking him. Sasuke let out a groan as Naruto rubbed his palm against him.

"Damn it, Naruto," Sasuke moaned. His body moved against his on its own accord. There the two of them were. Boss and assistant dry humping on the dance floor. God, did he need a drink. He grabbed the back of Naruto's neck and forced his head up. His lips latched onto the blond's and both men moaned.

Naruto licked the raven's bottom lip hungrily and sucked on it. Sasuke let out a grunt as someone pushed on his back and he pressed harder against the blond. He wanted him. No, he needed him. Sasuke drug his tongue against the blond's jaw line and latched onto his neck. Naruto laughed as it tickled him, then suddenly stopped.

"Naruto?" Sasuke asked concerned. Naruto's face looked purple. "Shit!" he hissed as he realized the blond was about to throw up. Sasuke shoved his way through the crowd of people, trying to find a trash can while dragging the dumbass behind him.

Luckily, the blond managed to keep his vomit down before they made it to the bathroom.

"Ugh.." Naruto groaned holding onto the bathroom's trash can. All the toilets were in use so he didn't have the luxury of flushing away the smelly contents of his stomach.

"You done?" Sasuke asked. He was leaning on the opposite wall of the sick blond. Naruto opened his mouth to speak, only to start vomiting again. If throwing up didn't sober you up, Naruto didn't know what would.

Naruto wished the world would open up and swallow him whole. What was he thinking? Making out with his boss while on the dance floor? While grinding on him too? And all because he was jealous that Sakura wanted his attentions. Sure, he agreed to help her make the bastard jealous, but he didn't think the asshole was actually going to respond!

"I think I'm done now," Naruto choked out. Sasuke rolled his eyes and helped him up.

"Let's take you home, or did you want to stay?" Sasuke asked. Naruto shook his head, then regretted the action as his head swam. "Dumbass," Sasuke muttered.

Naruto leaned against the raven as they walked past all the people back to their table.

"Was the music always this loud?" Naruto uttered to himself, disgusted.

"Unfortunately," Sasuke commented on the blond's fleeting thought. The raven grabbed his jacket out of the booth and took a shot. Naruto watched his boss as he slammed the shot glass down.

"Okay, let's go," Sasuke gestured towards the entrance. Naruto started walking to the door when Sasuke left him to go the bar. His cerulean eyes watched as the raven talked to Shikamaru who was talking with Temari at the bar.

"What were you talking to Shika about?" Naruto asked the raven rejoined him in leaving the club.

"Just that we were leaving, and I told Temari you would have to catch up with your guardian on a later day," Sasuke informed him. Naruto nodded as he pushed the door open.

Both men shuddered as they both were assailed by the cold night air. A car immediately pulled up and Sasuke opened the door for the blond. Naruto didn't think twice about it and got into the vehicle. He would have fallen asleep in the car, hadn't the raven woken him up.

"Naruto, we're at your apartment." Naruto opened his sleepy eyes and nodded. Sasuke helped him out of the car and into the building.

"Thanks, Sasuke, but I've got it from here," Naruto said. Not that he had a problem with the raven coming into his apartment. Menma was at Tenten's, his best friend since forever, place for the night.

"Are you sure you can make it up those steps?" Sasuke asked, concerned.

"Nah, I got it," Naruto said as he stumbled up the first couple of steps.

"No, you don't, moron." Sasuke grabbed Naruto's waist to steady him as he came up from behind. Naruto blushed as the raven, yet again, had to help him walk.

"The key's in my back pocket," Naruto muttered as they stopped at his front door. Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"Can't you get it?" He frowned.

"It's in my right pocket and you've got my right arm over your shoulder," Naruto explained, almost pouting. Instead of letting his arm go, the raven used his left hand to reach into his back pocket.

Naruto yelped as he felt his boss grope his butt for his keys.

"Got them," Sasuke stated as he used them to open his door. The two grown men stumbled into the apartment.

"Sasuke, you okay?" Now it was Naruto's turn to sound concerned. The raven looked at the blond and Naruto noticed he had a slight blush. Was...Sasuke drunk? The raven closed in the small distance between them.

Sasuke grabbed Naruto's face and covered his scars with his hands. "I was right. You do look familiar."

Naruto gasped, his cerulean eyes widened. Sasuke narrowed his eyes at the blond and pressed his lips gently against his.

"Sorry." He kissed him again. "It's all my fault. I'm so sorry," Sasuke whispered sadly as he slide his fingers through Naruto's hair. The blond moaned against the raven's lips and tugged on the back of his neck to bring him closer.

"It's okay," Naruto murmured between kisses. He didn't know what the raven was talking about, but he didn't want to see his boss so upset.

They stumbled in a heap down the hall towards the blond's bedroom.

The blond briefly paused as he felt Sasuke's tongue slide against his bottom lip. His boss's tongue was now in his mouth. His boss was now groping his ass. And he kind of...liked it.

Reality of the situation quickly took root in Naruto's brain the moment the thought occurred to him. "I'm sorry, I can't!" Naruto pushed Sasuke away from him as hard as he could.

The raven was dazed for a moment, but quickly recovered."You're right. I'm sorry," he said. Sasuke stumbled briefly and collapsed onto the bed. "I don't know what I was thinking."

Naruto frowned. He didn't like this feeling...like he just kicked a puppy in the face. "No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have egged you on, it's just that…" Naruto stared at the raven on his bed. His boss was gazing at him with half open eyes. Naruto gulped. "...so you're so fucking attractive," he whispered so lowly only he could hear it.

Sasuke slumped over and Naruto instinctively went to grab him only to realize the raven had fallen asleep. The blond leaned over his boss and stared at the peaceful expression on his face, with his cheeks slightly blushed.

"Oi!" Naruto whispered next to the raven's ear. Sasuke didn't even stir. Naruto stared at him harder as if the raven would sense it and wake up. "Are you going to stay the night?!" he whispered again, only this time a little bit louder.

Sasuke batted the blond away from his ear due the tickling his breath had caused. Naruto huffed at the dismissal and placed his hands on his hips.

It appeared the raven wasn't going anywhere. Naruto scooped the raven into his arms and readjusted his position so he was actually laying fully on the bed, instead of having half his body hanging off the edge.

Naruto then stripped him of his clothing so that he was just in his boxers and throw the blankets over him. The blond looked at the peaceful man sleeping in his bed. If only he looked this innocent earlier that day… Naruto smiled at the raven before leaning over and placing a kiss on Sasuke's cheek.

Naruto immediately froze, his lips still on the raven's cheek. What the hell was he doing? This was his fucking boss!

But he didn't pull away. He just stared at the raven a moment longer before removing his lips. What was this man doing to him? After he had promised himself to keep his personal and business affairs separated, here Sasuke was, screwing up his entire plan by kissing him and sleeping in his bed.

Naruto's head suddenly throbbed and he groaned, pressing his hand to his temple. He should get to bed too. He walked out of the bedroom and went into the bathroom, only stumbling twice along the way. After brushing his teeth, he reentered the room and stripped down to his boxers. The blond flopped onto the bed, completely forgetting about the man already in it and fell asleep on top of the covers.
Sign up to rate and review this story