Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sand Puppy (Gaara love story)

2

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

She only ever met him through a screen, her existence unknown to him. Then one day she wakes up in his world, it was like a fanfic with only one small problem. She wasn't human

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 649 words

0Unrated
   I sat by watching them spare, occasionally looking up at Gaara who would not stop staring. I shifted uncomfortably under his unbreaking gaze, narrowing my eyes at him. "Alright, challenge accepted." I barked, moving around him to try and find a spot he can't see me. No matter which side I moved to I was still in eyesight for me, whether he turned around or not. 'Under him?' I wonder and settle between his feet. 
   Gaara's pov. 
   I leaned forward a little so she was in view, what was she doing? She whined and stomped her paws childishly when she discovered me looking. I almost smile, almost. "Are you amused by this animal?" Shukaku's voice rumbled in my head. 
   "There's something strange about her, do you feel it too?" 
   "Yes, but that doesn't answer my question." He growled when I avoided his question. I ignored him, instead watching Hazuki as she.... attempted to control chakra? I crouched down beside her, which apparently worked in her favour. With a few failed attempts she was standing on my shoulder with a triumphant howl, which turned into a whine when I looked at her. My sand swirling around my feet, ready to protect me if need be. But Hazuki didn't hurt me, rather she moved to higher ground where I couldn't see her. 
   "Aww, did Gaara find a friend?" Kankurō called as he walked over, I reached up and pulled Hazuki off my head with a glare at Kankurō. 
   "Temari won I assume?" I respond boredly, his angered face gave me a feeling of accomplishment. 
   "Listen here you little brat, I don't always lose! I've won lots of times!" 
   "No you haven't," Temari calls from behind him as she collects the scattered weapons. 
   "You shut up!" I mentally sighed at my siblings and look down at Hazuki in my arms. She doesn't seem bothered by their arguments or the fact that I'm holding her.
   "Maybe there's a reason they call dogs man's best friend." I mutter and Hazuki looks up at me. 
   ~~Later that evening~
   I walked down the hallway towards my room, Hazuki following me no matter how many attempts I make to lose her. When I reach my room she dashes into the open door before I get a chance to lock her out. I turn around to find her on my bed, comfortably laying there with what appeared to be a grin. 
   "No, no way. If you insist on following me around then you don't get to be on my bed." I tell her, crossing the room to move her to the floor. I placed my gourd on the floor against my bed and stretched out. I open my eyes to glare at Hazuki when she jumps back on my bed, curling up on my pillow with amusement sparkling in her eyes. I pull it out from under her before rolling over, turning my back to her. "My pillow." 
   Hazuki's pov. 
   "Sharing is caring." I inform him with a bark, trying to get around him. He builds a wall of sand between us, "you know I can dig through that right?" No response. "I wish you could speak dog." I started digging through the loose sand, though it kept collapsing whenever I made progress. Eventually Gaara got tired of hearing me whine and the wall disappeared. He tossed the pillow at the head of the bed and flopped back onto it. 
   "Why won't you just leave me alone?" He breathes and I curl up next to him. 
   "Because dogs are loyal to a fault, you need a dog, I'm a dog. Which you named might I add," I told him despite our language differences.
   "You act like you're talking..... But all I hear is 'bark bark bark.'" Gaara says before reaching his hand out, timidly petting me. It actually felt nice, I could get used to this.
Sign up to rate and review this story