Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sand Puppy (Gaara love story)

5

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

She only ever met him through a screen, her existence unknown to him. Then one day she wakes up in his world, it was like a fanfic with only one small problem. She wasn't human

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 916 words

0Unrated
   "This is where we're staying?" Temari looks around the small apartment with an unimpressed expression, they'd definitely have to make several make shift rooms in the living room. 

   "Dibs on the only room!" Kankurō calls as he makes his way to the door, but Baki grabs him by the collar. 

   "No, as the oldest I will be taking that room." He states, passing by Kankurō.

   "Isn't it obvious who gets that room?" Gaara asks, appearing in front of the door to the room. He then glances at me and confidentially states, "I'm sure Hazuki agrees with me." 

   "So Hazuki picks who gets the room?" Kankurō says hopefully, already thinking of ways to win me over. 

   "Fine, whoever Hazuki decides gets the room." Gaara agreed.

   "Can I vote for myself?" I bark in question, when I get no response I sigh. "I'll take that as a no." 

   "Pick me Hazuki, I promise I'll umm.... buy you a year's worth of peaches!" 

   "You play dirty Kankurō, but unfortunately I've already decided. As the only human female, Temari will get the room." I state, planting myself next to her feet and looking up. 

   "Oh, me? Well.... Sucks for you!" She says to Kankurō, bypassing all the boys and entering the room with her luggage. Gaara didn't say anything, just laid claim on the couch by stretching over it. I bounced over to him, attempting to join him on the sofa but her kept waving me off.  

   "No, bad dog." He says simply before blocking all possible ways to jump on the couch. I huff, stretching out on the floor beside him where I remain until Baki gets up to leave. 

   "I have things to do, I'll be back for dinner." He says, opening the door which I took as my chance to escape. I dash out between his feet,  rushing down the stairs past strangers and out into the street. 

   "I have the universe at my paws, who should I visit first?" I wonder, walking a random direction while keeping my eyes out for major characters. I don't come across one on the street so I start walking I'm the park, my nose discovering a multitude of new smells. I don't remember when I stopped searching for the characters, but I got distracted by following a squirrel around and talking out loud. "When did dogs start seeing color? Or is it just me? Are my eyes human? Can you even understand me? What was that?" I pause, finally remembering I'm in new territory and with no clue where I am. My ears pick up a dull thud nearby and, against my better judgement, I approach the sound. 

   "-Fireball jutsu!" I hear, nearly getting my ears roasted like marshmallows. I make a strangled howl sound at the surprise heat, ducking behind a tree. "....you're just that dog that was with the Gaara kid." Sasuke says uninterested, turning his attention back to his training. I wait a minute to calm my nerves before slowly entering the scorched clearing, watching him toss the kunai into targets carved into the tree by multiple kunai before. I slink over to him, deciding I'm less likely to be hit by his feet than by a tree with old scars from its battle with Sasuke. The Uchiha looked at me for a moment before settling on ignoring me, he pulled out a large shuriken which he threw with precise technique. The weapon lodged itself in the top branch of a tree that loomed above the both of us. 

   "Impressive, now get it back." I say, turning my head upwards to look at him. He met my stare for a moment before looking back up at it. 

   "I don't suppose you'd go fetch that would you?" 

   "...." 

   "Didn't think so...." He sighed, scaling the tree and dislodging it. I'd like to say he was just showing off, but I feel like he missed while aiming for me as the shuriken landed only a few feet in front of me. My faze quickly shot up to his, an almost challenging smirk on his face. I growl at him before grasping the shuriken in my mouth and racing off away from him. I guess I wasn't too lost as I quickly stumbled upon the village, making my way back to the apartment. 



~•~Later That Evening~•~

Gaara's pov.

   'Did I go too far? Maybe I shouldn't have called her a bad dog....' I think, overlooking the village from on top the Hokage face.... thingy. 'Temari is the only girl so I can see her reasoning, what I can't see is how she got that reasoning. She's just a dog right? Right?' I shake the thought of Hazuki being anything else. Before Hazuki I had no friends, all the kids were scared of me. Then she came along and it was.... strange. I sigh boredly before hearing something scuffle by my feet, looking down to find Hazuki peering up at me from where she was laying. I took the note she was carrying and unrolled it carefully. 

   'Gaara,'

   I'm sending Hazuki out to find you, it's time for dinner. Give her the treats, she's a good dog!"

  -Temari'

   I grunt and drop the treats down to her, watching as she only catches a few from the air and not even bothering looking at the ones on the ground. She ready was a strange dog.... 

   "Let's go Hazuki, it's time to eat." I say before following here to the apartment. 
Sign up to rate and review this story