Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sand Puppy (Gaara love story)

6

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

She only ever met him through a screen, her existence unknown to him. Then one day she wakes up in his world, it was like a fanfic with only one small problem. She wasn't human

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 686 words

0Unrated
   Hazuki's Pov. 

   I rolled around on the couch boredly, the siblings had slipped out of the house earlier to go to the Chūnin exams and apparently I wasn't invited. I stare dully up at the sun, despite it being bad for my eyes. "Why'd you leave me Gaara? I thought we were friends," I bark at no one as even Baki had escaped without me. "Where's housekeeping when you need it?" I whine even more, patrolling the apartment in hopes of finding an open window. Of course I didn't find one seeing as it was chilly here compared to Suna. I attempted to draw someone's attention, but when that didn't work I decided to curl up on Gaara's 'bed' and sleep. 

   I wake up later when it suddenly dawned on me, don't they go straight from the first test to the second one? There was no way I was going to miss out on all of that, especially if they wanted me to. I decided that best plan of action would be to chew through the door, but after facing the large door face to face I gave up on that. I flopped back down on the couch to think, 'break a window maybe? No, that would get someone in trouble.... Oh! Maybe-'

   "I'm back, anyone here?" Baki says, pushing open the door to find it empty aside from me. "I'm not doing this because I like you, I'm doing this because I don't like you." He says and pushes the door open further for me to go through. I grin excitedly and dash out, even if I have no idea where I'm going.... In fact, I have no idea whatsoever. I slow to a stop, do I trust my nose? I could smell Gaara a mile away, he always smelled lightly of cookies and fresh rain oddly enough. Unfortunately I couldn't tell the exact direction it was coming from so I stuck my nose close to the ground, close enough that I could smell it better but not enough to inhale the dusty ground. I did that once, sneezed for around ten minutes. I dodged as many people as I could, after being stalled on my mission by cuddly strangers. I was forced to a stop by a fence that ran for miles, it was obvious the second part of the Chūnin exams had begun as I could already some poor unconscious kid twitching on the ground. 'Why am I even going in there? Gaara doesn't need my help, I could die in there!' I think while digging under the fence. 'I'm crazy, absolutely crazy.' I whine to myself and squeeze under the fence, hesitantly taking a few steps toward the unconscious kid before running off in a random direction. I had no strategy to find Gaara, I didn't even know where I was. 

   At least I didn't until I stumbled upon a familiar looking clearing, it was riddled with the aftermath of team sevens fight with Orochimaru. "Is it really that late?" I wonder, looking around for the sun. Of course I can't find it through the thick forest canopy but it seems pretty late. 

   "Interesting," a hissing sound came from behind me. I turn to find Orochimaru half merged with a tree. He might be a creep but no one can deny he has his attractive moments, this was not one of them. 

   "You don't scare me! I live with Temari and when she doesn't get her sleep, that's scary." I retort smartly, partly because I know he can't understand me so its fine. Right? 

   "There's something about you, something I want." His statement sends an involuntary shiver down my spine. "But that boy isn't stupid, he's kept tabs on you since he left this morning. And he's coming.... Just sit tight." He smirked before completely disappearing. 

   "I refuse to be rescued! I'm going to go chew on something that has a face!" I growl, curling up under a tree on the other side of the clearing to keep on eye on where the 'Dark Lord' had just been. 
Sign up to rate and review this story