Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sand Puppy (Gaara love story)

7

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

She only ever met him through a screen, her existence unknown to him. Then one day she wakes up in his world, it was like a fanfic with only one small problem. She wasn't human

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 601 words

0Unrated
   "Hazuki...." Gaara muttered, appearing in a swirl of sand that made me sneeze. "You shouldn't have come out here." He said with a sigh, scooping me up in his arms. I wiggled around happily.

   "Thank God you're here, Orochimaru was right over there. Go kick his butt!" I bark, growling lowly in the general direction. 

   "Calm down Hazuki, I can't allow you to walk around in this forest. We need to go meet up with Kankurō and Temari." Gaara seemed all business right now, not even sparing a glance in the direction you had seen the sannin. 

   "Are you worried about them?" I tease, momentarily forgetting about Orochimaru. "They're really not that bad you know, Kankurō has good makeup skills and Temari is really awesome. She may not be great at cooking but I mean.... She can make cookies without burning them." I tell him positively. He seems to sense my questioning look because he finally looks down at me. Though he doesn't answer my question, of course. 

   "Shhh, Hazuki. This is no time for making a lot of noise. If we run into someone don't expect me to save you." 

   "I don't expect you to do anything silly, I just hope you will." A shiver crawls over me when I think about it, but my trust is in Gaara. The Sand Siblings did give me a home and have cared for me with nothing but my cuddles in return. 

   "I said I can handle this Temari, I don't need Gaara's help!" I see Kankurō arguing with Temari, Gaara stops walking toward them. Neither of them notice as they're facing away from us, but the other team seemed to notice us.

   "Hey....who's that behind you?" One asked, his or her voice was heavily muffled under their mask. 

   "Yeah right, I'm not falling for that!" Temari glanced over her shoulder, being responsible enough to check as her life could depend on it. Her gaze focused on the two of us, but rather than telling Kankurō she just waved weakly. Gaara rolled his eyes in annoyance, sand traveling across the forest floor toward the genin ninja. It wasn't until the sand wrapped around the unsuspecting foes that anyone else noticed it. "Dammit Gaara." Kankurō muttered under his breathe, still loud enough for us to hear it though. The puppeteer grumbled as he put his puppet back on his back, unused. I looked up at Gaara with a disapproving look, its not fair to them for him to handle all the fighting. 

        "I'm not protecting them." He responded to the face I was making at him. I didn't attempt to say anything, settling to give him another look. "I'm not, I don't care about them Hazuki." He argues some more, taking my silence as a sign of doubt. With a reluctant sigh he released the team from his sand. "Deal with them." 

        "Yes!" Kankurō shouted, bringing Kurasa back out as the two older siblings excitedly engage in a short battle with the inexperienced genin. 

        "I hate you sometimes Hazuki." Gaara mutters, watching his siblings retrieve the unneeded scroll. 

        "Only sometimes?" I growl back playfully, trying to find a comfortable position in his arms so I can settle down for the long run. 

        "We have a lot of scrolls as it is and we've found Hazuki, maybe we should just head towards the tower?" Temari suggests, slipping the scroll away safely. Gaara seems hesitant to agree but in the end he nods his head, taking off towards the tower. 

        "Am I really that predictable? I should've just stayed home, you never would've predicted that!" 
Sign up to rate and review this story