Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 6

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Raven was hit with the only dart that had Electrum in it.

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2017-10-11 - 595 words - Complete

0Unrated
We got back to the base in one piece. Armin was still tugging at the dart in his shoulder and arm. Pearl got hers out of her chest, and I was still working on the dart in my knee.

Once Armin got rid of one of his, still dripping with liquid, he collapsed.
“ARMIN!” We all shouted rushing to his side.
“What happened?” Pearl asked.
Raven picked up a dart and inspected it.
“Tranquilizer darts. He’ll be fine, but out for a couple of hours. He needs the rest anyway,” Raven replied.

“Why aren’t we knocked out then?” Pearl questioned.
“He has double the dose that we do. What’d you expect?” Amethyst retorted.

Raven picked out her dart and inspected it. It was different. It had a greenish tint to it. She suddenly dropped it.
Her eyes had a green tint to them. She looked angry.
“Raven? What’re you doing?” I asked.
She walked towards me.
“Raven?” I asked again, but I wasn’t getting through to her.
She stretched out her hand, and I felt like someone was choking me. I was suddenly lifted off of the ground. Raven’s cape was flying behind her, as if a gust of wind was blowing at her face.
She smirked, and everything was going dark.

I dropped to the ground with a thud, and started coughing. I looked up to see Raven fighting with Pearl.
Raven kicked Pearl down, and Pearl crashed into Amethyst.
Raven stormed towards Armin. I got up, and rushed at her with my scythe. She turned around at the last second and kicked me in the gut. I stumbled backwards, and Raven continued at Armin.
I crawled in the direction of Raven, and called out her name. She turned her head toward me, and I could see that her eyes were almost completely green, but different shades depending on where her pupils and irises were. She waved her hand at me, and it was as if an invisible wave knocked me backwards.

I could see Armin start to wake up, and when he did, he panicked. He propped himself up on his elbows, and looked in terror as Raven closed in on him. How could you not wake up with all this noise?

I stood up, and walked quietly to her. On the way, I picked up a dart off the ground, and stabbed it into Raven’s back.

She turned to me, and I saw the green fade from her eyes, and then she collapsed.

“Obsidian!” Armin called, limping to me. “Obsidian! Thank you for saving me. What happened?” He asked looking around. Chairs were overturned, Pearl and Amethyst were still piled on top of each other, and Raven was sedated on the floor.
“I think one of the darts had Electrum in it,” I answered looking at Raven.
“I don’t remember anything from when we got back. What happened?” He asked.
“You were hit with tranquilizer darts, and passed out when we got here,”
“Wait, what?”
“Yeah.. I was hit, too. You got twice the dose of everyone, though,”
“Oh,”

“Pearl! Pearl get offa me!” Amethyst said, pushing Pearl.
“Ugh. Obsidian! Are you alright?” Pearl exclaimed, jumping up.
“I am. But she’s not,” I said, looking at Raven.
“We should get her back to her dorm,” Armin recommended. We all agreed, and I carried her to her dorm room.

After this, we all went to our dorms. All three of us collapsed in our beds, and even Pearl slept the hardest she ever had.
Sign up to rate and review this story