Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 7

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Obsidian gets captured. (Lemons in the next chapter. TRIGGER WARNING)

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2017-10-29 - 642 words - Complete

0Unrated
I awoke to the sound of an alarm going off. I sat up, and yelled at Amethyst and Pearl. “Guys! Guys! Get up! Something’s wrong!”
“Obsidiaaaaaannn. Just like.. 10 more minutes...” Amethyst groaned, but Pearl got up immediately.
“Amethyst! Get up this instant! There is clearly an emergency!” Pearl scolded, and Amethyst finally got up.

We raced down the hall to see a battle going on between the Animatronics and other men. We looked at each other for a split second, and joined the battle.

The men had guns, and it was unclear if they were lethal or not, but we didn’t want to find out. Amethyst wrapped up two of the men with her whip, and smashed them against the wall, and they fell unconscious.
There were about five men left, and I took one out with my scythe.
We were hiding behind tables in different ends of the room, and Bonnie was trying his best not to get shot, and throwing things across the room at the enemy.

“Dammit! It’s no use! Chica’s down, Armin is injured, Raven’s asleep, and we only have close range weapons!” Bonnie cried.
“Bonnie! We can’t think that way! We could.. umm.. no, wait! We could..,” Freddy tried to make something positive out of the situation, but what was there to say?

The remaining men moved in on us, and we kept our weapons ready. More people burst through the door, and they were not on our side.
“Where is our team?” Foxy yelled in anger.
“Sedated. We knocked as many of em’ out as we could. Ya’ Damn bastards woke up before we could get to ya’,” an older man spoke.
The man held up his hand, and, when he clenched it into a fist, the Allegiance fired at us.
We dove behind the overturned furniture, and covered our heads with our hands.

“Foxy! The furniture is giving away! What should we-“ Bonnie’s Thought was caught off short to multiple darts in the shoulder.
Freddy fled to the hallway, cowering in his dorm.
“Bonnie? Bonnie! Wake up! Wake.. up...-“ Foxy suffered the same fate with darts to his upper back.

I looked over to see Pearl unconscious on the floor and Amethyst still fighting. Fighting weakly, but still fighting.
I leaped and grabbed her, pulling her to safety.
“Ugh, Obsidian! What the hell? I could take em’” Amethyst argued.
“Amethyst, quiet. They’ve stopped shooting,”
We listened to the beautiful silence, before seeing the old man come to our spot.
“What do you want?” I cried, protecting Amethyst.
“I want you, Obsidian,” he answered, pointing a long, bony finger at me.
“Why? How do you know my name?”
“You broke our leader’s nose and hand. You were the one that fell an top of him,”
“What? I’m.. I’m sorry that I did that just.. leave us alone!” I pleaded, but to no avail.

He raised a gun to us. I squeezed my eyes shut, awaiting the pain that never came.
Once I opened my eyes, he shot Amethyst multiple times. I held her close, and just before she fell under the spell of the drug, whispered,” Get out of here.. bring chicken nuggets..”
I made a strange face. Sedatives can make you loopy.

I looked up once again to see him jabbing a knife down at my chest. I screamed when he stabbed me. I expected to have poofed, but no. I looked down in horror to see him rip it out of my chest.
I looked up at him with mercy in my eyes, but he looked back down with sadism in his.

He grabbed my wrists, and cuffed them. Why hadn’t I poofed?
They loaded me into a cage, and that’s the last thing I remember before blacking out. Again.
Sign up to rate and review this story