Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 8

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

K so this chapter is on Robin’s POV. **WARNING** torture devices/torture, sadism

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-11-23 - 1162 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok author’s note: look I’m really tired It is currently 11:54 pm anyway sorry I couldn’t upload sooner. School is a pain in the ass and I’ve been really backed up. Anyway, if I ran my fingers like my mouth, this chapter would be done so here it is. Also it’s Robin’s POV

“What is taking them so long? I sent them on ONE mission by themselves. ONE. It’s been TWO DAYS! I have to hold their hand the whole way EVERY TIME,” I complained to myself. I was getting impatient. I wanted this Obsidian person out of the way. She was my number one threat.

“Sir, we have Obsidian in interrogation room seven,” one of my men, Robert, finally informed me.

“Finally. Thank you, Robert,” I said, standing up from my chair.
“My name is Colter,”
“DON’T TELL ME THE OBVIOUS! Now, is she awake? Unconscious? TELL ME THE DETAILS!”
“Uhh.. she is awake!”
“And you’ve drained her powers?”
“Affirmative.”
“Great.”
“She’s not talking, though,”
“That will change soon,”

I stormed out of my office, and went to one of my many impressive interrogation rooms. I made a dramatic entrance, and flung open the door to see her in a metal cage that I expertly designed. She was sitting in the back, glaring at me, her hands cuffed around one of the bars behind her.

“Obsidian. I have been expecting you. I must ask you a series of questions about the Electrum,” I said in a low voice.
“I’m not telling you anything,” she hissed at me.
“I was afraid you would say that. ROBERT! WILLIAM!” I called.

Two of my men entered carrying a large box.
“What is that for?” Asked Obsidian.
“You sure do ask a lot of questions for someone who is being interrogated,” I remarked, while opening the box. She blushed, and I smirked in victory. I saw that I had broken her. Just a little bit, though.

In the box was many interrogation devices that I created with utmost care. I smiled, and giggled a little.
I took out a long stick with two prongs on the end. The two prongs were sharp, and sparked with blue electricity when a button was pushed. There were three settings, and I set it to the lowest.

I held up the device, and pressed the button teasingly.
Her eyes widened with fear, and she started to struggle. Her body started to glow, but reverted back to its original color.
“W-what?”
“Don’t think we didn’t take extra precautions. We drained your powers. You’re weak,” I explained whiled walking to her cage, as she looked up at me with a scared expression on her face.

“Now, where is the Electrum?”
No reply.
“Fine. You chose the hard way.”

I walked behind her, and held the prongs against her exposed back.

“WHERE?”
Nothing.
I sank the prongs in slowly. They were about two inches long, and I only sank them about halfway in. She opened her mouth and gasped. Her eyes widened.

“Wanna talk?”
She shook her head no.
I stuck the prongs all the way into her back. She clenched her teeth and fists. She started to bleed, and I noticed something peculiar. Her blood was a dark, silvery gray color.
I collected some in a baggie I kept in my pocket. Smart, I know.
“This is your last chance. Tell me,”
“No,” she said firmly. “I will NEVER Tell,”
“Your choice,” I shrugged, and I pressed the button. She arched her back and opened her mouth, but only grunts and groans came out over the buzzing sound of the electricity. I pressed it again, and it turned off.
She slumped down in her cell, and started to pant.

I tore it out of her back, and slowly inserted it into her arm. I enjoyed watching her flinch and squirm in pain. I set it to the highest setting.

She glared at me, and I smiled back. I pressed the button, and she had the same reaction as last time, only more intense.

I turned it off after awhile, and put this device away. I took another one out, a syringe filled with a liquid that I created. It caused pain that made it feel like the person had been stabbed or shot.

She was still dazed from the previous action, so I decided to play with her some more. I took out a device that was simply a knife from my pocket. I like to use these to strike fear into my victims, as I did with Armin.

I opened the door to her cage with my key, and stepped in.
“This,” I said, holding up the knife,”is for my injuries you cost me, and all the men you cost me,” I showed her my bandaged arm and nose.

I held the knife close to her face, and she, still panting, looked at it with fear. She was too tired to move, so I took a hold of her leg, and straightened it out in front of her. I took the knife, and pressed it to her sensitive flesh.

Once the skin broke, she drew in her breath through her teeth, making a hissing sound and squeezed her eyes shut. Her body tensed up and her hair fell over her face as she looked at the ground. Once the knife was fully inserted, I tore it out and repeated the act a couple of more times, each cut more brutal than the last.

I exited the cage, enjoying the pain that I brought upon her. She was profusely bleeding, and she was fighting the urge to cry.

I locked the door, grabbed the syringe, and held it to her other arm. I laughed as I watched the needle find it’s point in her soft, sensitive skin.
Her body tensed again, and she gained some life back.
I injected the liquid, and she opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out.

I raised an eyebrow when I pulled the syringe out. Her arm twitched slightly, and she lowered her head.

“Talkin’ Yet?”
“No. No matter what you do. No matter what you say. No matter what. I won’t tell you anything,” she replied darkly.
“That leaves me with one resort,”
“What’s that?”
“Electrum,”

She jerked her head up in panic, and watched me draw the precious liquid out of a bottle with the syringe.
She struggled some more, and I laughed.

I came over to her, raised the Electrum to above her gem, and stabbed it into her. She screamed.

“No!”
“YES!”

I injected it quick, and watched her eyes fade from purple, to blue, to green.
She wrinkled her face and growled angrily at me.
I gasped, and realized Electrum may have a different affect than I thought.

OK! It is now 1:21 am and I’m tired as hell. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Sign up to rate and review this story