Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 9

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

I might add some Stranger Things in this fic

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-12-07 - Updated: 2017-12-12 - 1084 words - Complete

0Unrated
“This is amazing! The Electrum doesn’t make them listen to you; it makes them violent!” I exclaimed, studying the effects on Obsidian. Her body slammed into the sides of the cage, rocking it on its side. She made vicious growls and snarls. Amazing.

Suddenly I had a plan. My attack dogs. They were to friendly. They are large, buff German Shepards, but all they do is beg for treats and attention.
“I shall use the Electrum on my weaker army!” I ran off to announce my plan.

Obsidian POV

All I had was the urge to kill. The thought repeated in my head.
Kill. Kill. Kill.
I felt it coursing in my body.
Kill. Kill. Kill.
It was driving me insane. The only way to get it out was to kill.
Kill. Kill. Kill anything in sight. Anything and everything.

Two more of Robin’s men entered. I faced them, my hair covering my face. I crawled at them, but my cage limited my boundaries. When I lunged for them, I crashed into my cell wall. They laughed at me. I just felt angry. I wanted to kill them.

I leapt at them again, but one of them shot me with a dart gun.
I felt normal again for about a minute. I looked around. The bars to my cell were dented.
“Wha- what happened? I don’t under.. understand,”
I felt tired, of course, and passed out.


The place I awoke in was surrounded by multiple specimens in multiple cages just like mine.
I jerked upright, but my head. It just hurt so bad. And my legs! They were sore from being punctured. My powers were gone, so I couldn’t heal myself.
My back burnt like hell. I couldn’t hardly move my left arm. It was burnt, and the skin was flaky and bloody.

I looked around slowly to the people next to me. They shared a cage.

“Hey. You must be new,” the boy said, “I’m Eren,”
“Yes, I am new. My name is Obsidian. Are you part of the resistance?”
“Yes. We were captured. We left Armin for dead. Did he make it back safely?”
“He did. He has a pretty nasty ankle injury, though,”
“Damn,”

We sat in silence for a couple moments.

“Eren, how long have you been here?”
“Three weeks. We found numerous troops of ours, but they killed ‘em. KILLED ALL OF ‘EM! I fear that each day might be my last, but I’m still here,”
“Oh. Who is that sitting beside you?”
“That’s Mika-“ He was cut off by her hand covering his mouth.

“I told you, Eren! NEVER Trust survivors unless you know what they did to survive. She could be dangerous,” She scolded.
Eren looked down and sat quietly.

“What did you do to survive?” Eren asked sheepishly, still looking at the ground.

God DAMMIT Eren,”

“I don’t know. All I really know is I was captured, tortured, and sent in here. They drained my powers, and I don’t know if I can ever get them back,” I explained, “Wait a second,” I told them.

I reached back to my gem for my scyth, and I got it. My powers were back. I gasped. My powers were back.
I pulled my scyth behind my shoulder, and swung it down upon the cage door. It broke in an instant.
I crawled out, and did the same for Eren and Mika(?)’s door.

“My full name is Mikasa, by the way,” she added.
I took note, and made a mad dash for the door.

My body ached, I was damned sore, too, don’t get me wrong. All I wanted to do was get right out of there.

Next to the door was the gear that they used to attack. It was also locked in a glass cage.
When I smashed it, and an alarm went off.
“Well shit,” I muttered, and ran out the door. Mikasa and Eren dawned their gear, and followed close behind me.
I noticed a window far above me.

“Do you guys see that window?” I shouted to them.
“Yes, why?” Mikasa answered.
“I need you to smash it and jump out. Use your gear!” They have a quick nod, and flew towards the window.
Armed men burst through the door, and started shooting rapidly, I heard glass shatter, and looked in the direction of the window. It was broken.
I shifted into a black and purple hawk, and flew right out.

We were in a dense forest surrounded by cedar trees. I landed on a low branch, shifted back to my original form, and hopped down.

“Eren! Mikasa! Are you alright?” I shouted into the woods.
I looked all around me, and spotted them coming down from a large tree above me.

Mikasa was sailing gracefully and quietly, while Eren was wobbly and shouting, “FREEEEDOOOOMMM!”
They landed next to me.

“Do either of you have a teleporter on hand?” I asked.
Eren went as white as a ghost, giving me a hint that he certainly didn’t have one.
Mikasa on the other hand was already setting hers.

“Ready to go?” She asked, holding up her teleporter. We nodded our heads, and with a flash of light, we were back at the base.

When we reappeared at the base, everything was in order. Everything from the last battle was cleaned up.

I looked around, and everyone was staring at us.
“Um.. hi?” I said awkwardly, and immediately, everyone rushed to us.
The gems surrounded me, Armin reunited with his friends in a tight embrace, and the animatronics crowded us all with concerns for our health.
“Guys! Guys! I’m fine! I, uh, found Eren and Mikasa,” I gestured to them.

Raven made her way to me. “Obsidian, I have to thank you for this. I thought they were dead. We all did. Did you see any of the others?”
I gave her a somber look.
“I’m sorry. They were the only two still alive. How long have I been gone?”
“About three days. Are you sure you didn’t see anyone else?”
“I am so sorry. I didn’t see anyone in our alliance,” I looked at my feet.

I remembered something.
“GUYS! I figured something out about the Electrum!”
Everybody turned their attention to me. Anxious whispers spread throughout the crowd.
“Electrum doesn’t take control of just your mind. It takes control of everything, and it can get messy,”
Sign up to rate and review this story