Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 10

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Stranger Things is Now in this fic and if you don’t know what a Demagorgon is, look up “Stranger Things Demagorgon” and click images.

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-12-13 - 564 words - Complete

0Unrated
“And things can get messy,”

I explained to the group my experience at the Masked Allegiance Base. Raven took notes, while everyone else listened attentively.

“So, when you were captured and brought to the lab, what kind of questions did Robin ask?” Chica questioned.

“He tried to interrogate me about the Electrum and where we were hiding it, but I didn’t give anything away,” I answered.
“Any other questions?”

No reply.

“Good. Eren, Mikasa, great to have you back. Our next mission will take place in a small city in Montana. Solid Electrum was detected underneath a school, we will need to go at night,” Raven planned.

“Um, I have a question?” Bonnie said, raising his hand. “Will we be able to go? We missed out last time,”

“Yes. The population of Billings, Montana is very small. It will be easy for you to hide,”

Bonnie and Foxy high fived, and walked off to the training room.
Freddy and Chica followed closely behind.

“What will our role be in this?” Eren asked as well.
“You three are humans. I will not be joining you on this mission, so you guys will be the most, umm, natural looking. On the South side of the school, there is a drain pipe for rain water. Collect the Electrum there, and regroup outside of the pipe,” Raven ordered.
“Nice,” Armin replied, and they talked as they walked away.

“And what about us?” Amethyst asked.
“You Guys will keep watch. The Masks can’t be far behind us. Don’t let anyone see you,”
“M’kay. Sounds great!” Amethyst agreed.

There was only two days until the mission. I couldn’t wait!

Robin POV

“No, No, No! How could you have let them escape? I told you not to put a window in that room!” I yelled, for my men were truly idiots.
“But, sir. The window was your idea,”
“Are you blaming me for their escape? Are you?”
“No, sir, no. The most important reason I came here was that we found traces of solid Electrum,”

I gasped. “What? Why didn’t you say sooner? Where is it? How soon can we get it?”

“Uhh, we can get it on Thursday night. Two days from now. It is underneath a school in Billings, Montana,”
“Excellent. Also! I have just the weapon to bring to the battle in case the Rebellion is there. What room is the Demagorgon in?”

“The Demagorgon, sir?”
“YES! The creature that we recently caught? The one with no face?” I explained to him. Honestly, can they even remember a single thing?

“Oh, yes. Cell 011, sir,”
“Thank you, Bob”
“My name is Steve,”
“DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?” I shouted as I left, and he followed a few feet behind me.

“Sir, I have to warn you, this creature is extremely dangerous. Be very careful,”

“I’m always careful,” I am, and everyone should know that. I am the best at it. I am the best at many things, such as handling strange monsters.

I entered the door. The creature seemed to get more hideous every time I looked at it. It screeched at me.

“Yes, it’s perfect for this mission. Is it in well enough health?”

“Certainly, sir. Are you sure it is ready for this mission?”

“Of course It is. I’ve saved it for a mission just like this,”
Sign up to rate and review this story