Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Gems and things

Chapter 11

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Both of the teams meet up at the school

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2017-12-23 - 801 words - Complete

0Unrated
Obsidian POV

One hour before the mission:



I was in my dorm, sitting on my bed, examining my arm. There was a large scar where I was shocked. My gem was chipped slightly, but it was okay.

I walked down to the commons. Everyone was preparing. Amethyst was tossing fruit in the air, Pearl was slicing them into pieces, and Amethyst was trying to catch them in her mouth. She wasn’t very good at it.

“Hey, Obsidian! Check this out!” I turned my attention to Amethyst.
She tossed up an apple, Pearl gracefully sliced it in half, and Amethyst tried to catch it.

“Awww, I almost had it a couple times,”
“I’m sure you did, Amethyst. Are you ready for the mission?”
“All day every day!” She replied, pulling out her whip and wrapping Pearl up.

“Amethyst! Undo this immediately!” Pearl complained.

I giggled.


10 minutes before the mission:


I was nervous. The other two missions were disastrous. My palms were sweaty, my breathing was shaky, I paced back and forth.

“Ya nervous, Gray?” Bonnie teased. He called me Gray from time to time as a nickname.

“Yeah, its just the other missions. They went terrible. I’m really worried,” I muttered.

“Don’t be. I’ll be there this time, Gray. There is no way the Masks will know about it,” he reassured.

“Okay. If you say so,”


On the mission:


We were at the school. It was large, and the final teachers were just leaving it. There was one problem, though. Basketball practice started at 5:30. It was 6:00.

“Guys, people are here. We can’t let them see us,” Mikasa whispered. We were hiding in the shadows of the parking lot.

We moved behind the school, where the sewage pipe was. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa were dressed in casual clothing. They walked the perimeter of the school block.

The gems and I stood in front of the drain, while the animals went in.
Eren, Armin and Mikasa decides to split up.

Foxy POV

It was dark. Too dark to see.
“Ugh. How deep do you think it is down there?” I said, gesturing to the end of the tunnel.

“Hah! That’s what she said!” Bonnie laughed.

“Shut UP Bonnie!” Chica groaned, punching him in the arm.
“What? I saw the chance and I took it!” Bonnie retorted.

“Shh! Do you guys hear that?” Freddy whispered, stopping us. There was a slight beaming sound, and a soft, green glowing light.

“There it is! We found it! Let’s get it, then we can get out of here,” I suggested.

We all bounded towards the light, and eventually reached it. Sixteen small stones of glowing Electrum were stationed in the tunnel.

“We found it! C’mon, let’s gather it and get out of here,” I rushed.

We picked it up, and placed it in a secure glass tube. We were walking out, when we heard loud voices outside.

“Oh no. We have to get out of here. NOW!” I rushed them again. We started running.

When we got outside, there was an enourmous, at least seven and a half foot tall creature. It had no face, and a large mouth with many sharp teeth.

I gasped when I saw it. It had taken out Armin, and was trying to attack Mikasa. She stabbed it through the stomach, and it screeched louder than anything I have ever heard, causing me, and the rest of the team, to cover our ears.

With the swords still through its stomach, it attacked Mikasa, and bit her shoulder. She screamed in pain.
Eren ran up to it, and stabbed it in the arm. It didn’t budge, though.

The gems attacked, and Obsidian chopped its body right in half with her boomerang-scythe thing. We all looked on in amazement, and she caught the boomerang, and reattached it to her scythe. No one expected it. She had killed it.

She smiled weakly.
“Did you guys get the Electrum?” She asked.

We heard a voice in the distance.

“What is that?” The voice shouted. We all looked over in fear. A human had noticed us.

“GET THE TELEPORTER!” Eren ordered, waking up Armin. He had a crack in his forehead, and it was bleeding.

“Guys! Did we beat it?” Armin asked, blood running down his face.

“Yeah, yeah we beat ‘em, buddy. Let’s get you back to the base,” Eren reassured his friend.

We almost forgot about the human coming to look for us.

Mikasa was nursing her shoulder, and Eren was helping Armin bandage his head.

I groaned, and decided to set it myself. No one else was going to do it.

“Is everybody ready?” I asked, and they all nodded. We got back to the base, and were relieved that we were finished.
Sign up to rate and review this story