Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hidden Memories

chapter 6

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 6

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-09-25 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 736 words

0Unrated
ten minutes of pouting? try an hour going on two! but here is the update so no more whinning lol...i loved the reivews that make writing fun!! more reviews = faster updates from me! :)


Chapter 6

Joe's POV

I laid there watching Laura sleep. She had one arm on the bed with her head resting on it. She is so beautiful, how I could forget a girl like her I do not know. I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep.

"Joey" a voice called out to me. Looking around me I was in a solid white room.

"Who are you?" I called out searching for the voice. "I told you I would come to you" A girl materialized in front me.

"how, what, who?" I stuttered backing away from her.

"I'm a friend. Here to help you" she whispered reaching out to me. "I don't know you! How can you help me"

She smiled sadly playing a hand on my arm. "I can't tell you everything but I'm here so you aren't alone" Glaring at her I snatched my arm away "then what good are you" She shook her head sadly "when you want a friend I'll be back" with that she disappeared as fast as she came.

Who was she? She said she was a friend but I don't know. I don't know anything anymore. Sighing I sat down pulling my legs close to my chest wrapping my arms around my legs I cried softly. I feel like I should know all these thing but there is a damn blocking all my thoughts.

I woke up to someone shaking me. "are you ok?" Laura whispered whipping away my tears. Nodding I turned away from her.

"I'm fine" I snapped instantly regretting it. Hurt spread across her face and her eyes filled with tears. "can I be alone?" I asked looking down at my hands. I couldn't bear to see her hurt anymore. I heard the door open then close signaling that she had left. I know she just wants to help but there is nothing she can do.


Pete's POV

I sat outside on the back balcony that over looked the park behind the apartments. "whats wrong?" Stacey asked sitting next to me.

Shaking my head I didn't answer. I know if I told her how I felt she would just tell me that I'm being stupid. "Petey talk to me" she pleaded sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her burying my face in her neck.

"You're scaring me" she whispered playing with my hair. We sat there in silence for awhile before I decided to let her in on my thoughts.

"it's all my fault" I mumbled playing with the zipper on her hoodie. She looked down at me kissing my forehead softly "baby it's not your fault."

I pushed her off of me glaring down at her "yes it is! I was driving the fucking car! I could have prevented all this shit" shaking my head in disgust I walked into the apartment grabbing my keys and leaving. She wouldn't understand she couldn't!


Stacey's POV

I was in shock. He just went off and then stormed out. I don't know what to say to that. I glanced down at my phone as Laura's name scrolled across it.

"how are you?" I asked answering it. She told me how Joe just kicked her out of his room. "why don't you come stay with Pete and I?" she protested for a moment before giving in. "I'll see you soon"

Not even two minutes later the door opened and Laura walked in. She gave me a small smile before shrugging "I was coming over wither you wanted me to or not"

"then why did you protest?" she shrugged lying down on the couch.

"what happened?" I asked once she was settled. She started crying again and I instantly felt bad for asking "he was crying in his sleep so I woke him up. He got mad and said he wanted to be alone and told me to leave"

I got up and sat next to her, pulling her into my arms I whispered "he is just confused right now. He needs you to be strong for him. He will come around eventually"

"what if he doesn't?" she cried looking up at me with tear filled eyes. "you just have to have faith"
Sign up to rate and review this story