Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Show time

30

by Nic 0 reviews

Show time

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2022-09-12 - 5162 words

0Unrated
"Where the hell have you been." Max said as she walked into the kitchen.
"Oh erm well I bumped into a friend and ended up having a coffee with them." Jenna said.
"A coffee?? Did you go to Kenya for the beans." Max expressed as usual only half serious.
"Might have done." Jena said in a quiet tone tying to keep serious.
"Don't start with your sarcastic shit whilst I've been doing your horses." Max said trying to stay serious but ended up laughing as Jenna was dying to burst out laughing.
"It's not even funny." Max said but laughing anyway. "No call no text nothing." Max manged a bit more seriously.
"I know I'm sorry, we just got a bit carried away. Won't happened again." Jenna said clearing her throat being more serious she honestly didnt ever want Max to think she was taking advantage.
"It's ok you deserve to have some free time and it's good your getting out and about you spend too much time talking to the horses." Max said softening.
"The horses talk more sense that's why." Jenna laughed.
"Even if they do you still need to be around humans." Max laughed. Jenna blew a raspberry.
"Oh look the wonderer returns." Frankie said walking in noticing Jenna.
"Apologies." Jenna said. Frankie nodded.
"See how easy was that." Jenna said to Max as if well see how easy herself and frankie dealt with it compared to Max's dramatics.
"Where was you though?" Frankie asked not really too bothered.
"Had a coffee with a friend." Jenna said.
"What friend?" Max asked suspiciously.
"Just a friend." Jenna shrugged. She was never good lying.
"What's their name?" Max interrogated.
"Benji." Jenna said quietly with a shrug after a pause
"NO!!" Frankie snapped her attention round in shock and delight.
"Don't start." Jenna laughed.
"I won't but you seem to be spending alot of time together recently." Frankie said.
"Only if you consider visiting his mom and bumping into him by accident in the coffee shop." Jenna said playing it down.
"If you say so." Frankie said in acting like it's nothing but really it was something.
"Right on that note I'm going to go see the horses." Jenna said.
"Ah right you remember them do you." Max said in jest.
"Yeh I think so." Jenna played along.

The next two weeks flew by there was a few meet ups between the circus team at various points in helping to finalise wedding plans. Jenna had in fact spoke to benji a couple of times on the phone.
The main people in the wedding party had stayed over at the grand Hotel that was hosting the wedding the night before so that they could be up early to start getting everything ready. Then the rest of the guests would be arriving throughout the day for the wedding and reception. Erin had a team of decorators transforming the Hall into her dream wedding setting and there was hair and make up stylists doing the girls hair and make up. Erin, Seraya, Jenna, Jackie, Erin's mother and sister was all in Erin's room getting ready. Jennas phone buzzed, she looked at it then went to leave the room.
"Erm where do you think your going?" Erin said being the bossy bride she was entitled to be.
"Erm my plus ones just arrived." Jenna said casually.
"Plus one? As in..." Erin looked at her putting it all together.
"What who's your plus one?" Seraya asked confused.
"Well I'm sorry but your not going out of here in that dress before the wedding so Benji's just going to have to wait." Erin said.
"Benji! Oh! My! God!" Seraya caught on.
"Well I could always just take it off.." Jenna continued to Erin more in effect to winde her up a little, ignoring Seraya totally freaking out and Jackie's look of delight.
"You'll do no such thing." Erin warned Jenna laughed.
"Wow wow wait a minute back track a second Benji's here.. with you, as your plus one and you knew about this?" Seraya said pointing between Jenna and Erin.
"Yeh she asked me if it was still OK to bring a plus one just over a week ago." Erin said.
"And yet still I'm only hearing of this now." Seraya said shocked for once she had missed a bit of gossip.
"Well its not really come up." Jenna shrugged.
"Not really come up. Jenna!" Seraya expressed.
"Jesus Seraya calm down I can only cope with one bridezilla at a time." Jenna laughed.
"Hey watch it I'll kick your ass once your out of that dress." Erin warned with a laugh in the banter. Seraya still looked shocked / offended slightly. Jenna just sent a message on her phone to Benji to tell him she wasn't going to be able to see him till after the ceremony. The girls continued to get ready chatting and having a nice time with the occasional nerves from Erin that was settled by the rest of them and then them fishing for information from Jenna about Benji any chance they got however Jenna was giving little away.

Before long they had finished getting ready and they where called down to start getting ready for the ceremony. It all went smoothly and wonderfully Erin had her bridesmaids of Jenna, Seraya and her sister. AJ's best men where Max and Brad. Jenna spotted Benji sat with Paul and Dean who where obviously there due to being Seraya and Jackie's plus ones. After the ceremony they had a couple of minutes to get a drink and then it was straight on with photos. Jenna managed a quick 'hi' to Benji in passing but got shuffled off for photos. After photos they had the wedding breakfast there was Erin, Aj Erin's mom, dad and sister and AJ's mom and dad at the top table. Then Jenna, Benji, Seraya, Paul, Jackie, Dean, Max and Brad on a large round table and the other gusts on the other tables.
They all made small talk during the meal mostly discussing the wedding, Jenna could tell herself and Benji's interactions where being observed by everyone in a non judgemental way.
"No Frankie?" Paul asked in the direction of Max and Jenna.
"Nah mate she's not trusted at formal events." Max laughed joking. Seraya, Jackie and Brad all laughed and Benji, Paul and Dean laughed but wasn't entirely sure.
"She'll be joining us later with Mike they stayed to sort the yard whilst we are here." Jenna explained.
Soon they did the speeches Erin's dad and Jackie did lovely speechs about the pair of them. Then Max took it to a whole other level of comedy with the best man speech having the whole room in laughter.
After the speeches they had some time to just chill out around the hotel whilst the staff got the room ready for the evening party. Other guests had started to arrive for the the evening party too. Billy, Joel, Rachel, frankie and Mike being some of them.

Jenna had gone outside for a cigarette hiding from Erin as she had giving Jenna strict instructions not to smoke in the dress. As Benji opened the door to see where she was Jenna jumped causing Benji to laugh.
"Jesus Benji you nearly gave me a heart attack." Jenna said.
"I'd say those will have just as much chance." Benji said motioning towards her cigarettes.
"I know, I know quitting is on the to do list but you know I'm just not a 'quitter'" Jenna said.
"Well look at it as taking control then." Benji said knowing that would make her think differently. Jenna thought for a second and nodded in agreement.
"Anyway who are you hiding from?" Benji asked.
"Erin she'd kill me if she seen me smoking in the dress." Jenna said.
"Isn't the dress yours?" Benji asked looking slightly confused and amused.
"Yes but she's a sort of control freak." Jenna said lightly with a laugh. Benji nodded and smiled.
"The weddings gone well, it's a lovely place." Benji said looking around at the surroundings. Jenna nodded in agreement.
"It has and yeh she spent months searching for 'the venue' it was all 'I'll know it when I see it' it just took her friggin eight months to 'see it'." Jenna said immitating Erin as she did herself and Benji laughing.
"Well she has great taste. Not just the venue, you look beautiful in that dress." Benji said almost with a little blush. Jenna just smiled at him.
"Not so bad yourself all suited up." Jenna smirked making his heart defintly skip a beat.
Jenna looked through her small hand bag that to Benji seemed like it must have been a Mary Poppins bag for all she had in it. She took out some perfume gave herself a quick spray.
"Come on let's go get a drink." Jenna said motioning to go inside not she had removed traces of her smoking from Erin Benji laughed and followed her in.

"Ey up what's going on here?" Frankie smirked to Max as she seen henna entering the building with Benji seeming to be on good terms.
"Oh he's her plus one." Max stated with a smirked.
"Oh is he now." Frankie laughed.
"Don't go winding her up." Max smiled.
"Wouldn't dream of it." Frankie laughed. By this point they was allowed to go through to the main room that was now transformed for the party. Jenna and Benji had been to the bar to get a drink and then joined the large group of.circus team and Good Charlotte at their table.
"Jenna! Shot?" Brad asked waving the shot glasses at her.
"What, just the one?" Jenna asked with a smirk
"Now your talking." Brad grinned pouring three each in a row. "Ready set go." The pair of them did the three simultaneously.
"Yes Jenna now thats how it done." Brad laughed high fiving her.
"Brad you know as well as everyone else that Jenna could drink you under the table any day mate." Max laughed.
"Yeh so don't try and keep up." Seraya laughed pouring more shots for everyone.
Brad faked a hurt look knowing full well they was all right. Jenna gave a sympathising look back to Brad.
"Don't you listen to them, you drink what you like Bradley... just don't expect me to be carrying you to your room later or to the toilet." Jenna laughed.
"Or me!" Max said unimpressed as it's usually him that ends up helping Brad when he's had too much to drink.
"Right come on someone dance with me." Seraya said jumping up.
"Don't be looking in this direction." Paul said. Seraya pouted at him. Then her attention to Erin.
"We've got to go mingle." Erin said holding up AJs hand as it was their wedding they should be going spending time with all their guests and off they went. Seraya then turned to Jenna.
"Yeh OK come on let's go... not like I was your first or even your second pick." Jenna said rolling her eyes at her in banter.
"You don't need to be any pick Jenna because your the best." Seraya bounded after her like and excited puppy.
"Now she's sucking up." Max laughed.
"Put your wooden spoon down and get up there yourself Max, you never know you might find yourself a girlfriend." Frankie laughed giving him a shove.
"I don't need a girlfriend, why limit this to just the one girl." Max smirked heading to the bar with Paul. As Dean, Jackie and Brad got up to dance.
"What about you boys? Do you not fancy a dance or two?" Frankie said to Joel, Billy and Benji.
"Not right now." Billy laughed as Benji and Joel shook their heads.
"What about you Rach, you coming?" Frankie said turning to Rachel purposely to winde her up a little but also to see if she could lighten up a little and be part of the group. Rachel visibly flinched when frankie called her 'Rach'
"I'll pass." Rachel said with a visbale look of disgusted.
"Suit yourself." Frankie said to equal Rachel's bitchyness. She tapped Mike on the shoulder who happily took her hand and lead her to the dancefloor to the others.
"It might have been nice for you to go join in with everyone?" Joel turned to Rachel in an attempt to try and get Rachel to mix in with everyone to ease the tensions at times.
Rachel gave him a look of disgust. Joel looked away and caught Benji eye and shrugged.
Jackie, Dean, Jenna, seraya, frankie and Mike all danced, laughed and joked around in a big group on the dance floor for a good hour meanwhile Benji, Joel, Paul and Billy chatted between themselves watching in amusement the big group having fun and people watching the rest of the wedding party. Whilst Rachel sat there in her usual attitude or on her phone.
Erin and AJ was still playing hosts mingling with all the guests.
"I know I've said it before but Jenna really has found a great bunch of friends that really are just like the family she never had." Billy said out loud watching them all.
"She deserves it and to be valued she's a great person with a heart of gold." Paul added.
"Not to mention you meant the love of your life through Jenna." Joel laughed to Paul.
"That I did." Paul grinned.
"And Dean seems pretty smitten with Jackie." Benji said as they agreed.
"They're like so unlikely but work so well." Billy said.
"And then dare I say you and Jenna seem to be getting on pretty well." Paul said cautiously.
"Yeh, we're doing OK." Benji smiled playing it down but the beam on his face said it all.
"Well they seemed more than OK when mom was here." Joel smiled.
"Oh really." Paul grinned. Benji's smile again said it all.
"Aw you know she thinks alot of our mom." Benji said.
"Sucking up more like." Rachel couldn't help but pipe up with a roll of her eyes.
"Wouldn't have hurt you putting a bit more effort in." Joel shot back at Rachel taking them all by surprise. Rachel stood up and walked over to the bathroom. She was so flustered at the shock of Joel standing up to her she dropped her make up as she was trying to get it out of her bag. Jenna of all people walked out of the toilet cubicle. Rachel bent down picking up her things, Jenna sighed and thought back to seraya's birthday party in the toilets when Rachel shown her some humanity. Jenna bent down to help her, Rachel paused and looked at Jenna for a second then carried on collecting her things with Jenna. As Jenna handed them to her Rachel gave Jenna a very small brief smile.
"Thanks." Rachel said quietly. Jenna gave her a nod and then left her to it.
"What the hell was that?" Frankies voice came up behind Jenna as she left the bathroom in a mix of shock, surprise and humour.
"Oh er nothing really." Jennna said not wanting to have to try and explain what ever the odd truce was that herself and Rachel have had on two occasions now.
"Didn't look like nothing seemed like you and Rachel was almost friendly." Frankie said looking at her in confusion.
"It's nothing she just dropped her stuff out of her bag and I helped her pick them up." Jenna said simply.
"Yeh but why?" Frankie said.
"Beucase she helped me too when I was having a bathroom moment." Jenna said.
"Care to enlighten me?" Frankie said curious
"At seraya's party when everything got too much I was having a bit of a minute in the toilet and she lent me her make up to touch up mine." Jenna admitted with a shrug frankie looked concerned but nodded as Jenna seemed to be ok with it. "So I repayed her favour and we're even. I'm 99% sure she still hates me." Jenna laughed.
"More fool her." Frankie laughed giving Jenna a hug. "Now I really need to pee." Frankie danced off into the toilet as rahcel walked past acting as I he didn't even know them.
Once Jenna and frankie had returned to the large group on the dance floor Brad came over
"Hey Jen, Max said he could do with some help that girls being a bit too keen but he's not interested." Brad said to Jenna.
"And what's he want me to do about it." Jenna frowned looking over to see Max with a girl who did look a bit overly keen.
"There goes Mr don't limit this to one girl." Frankie laughed.
"He needs you to save him like he does for you." Brad laughed.
"Oh but this isn't just some club, Erin or AJ might actually be related to that girl." Jenna said slightly worried.
"Go on Jenna you can be subtle." Seraya laughed as a joke.
"Watch it you." Jenna warned and laughed.
"Aw go on Jenna help the poor guy out." Jackie reasoned. Jenna sighed and headed in the direction of Max. As they all looked on.
"Hey Max" Jenna said sweetly wrapping an arm around his shoulders and leaning in. "I erm need some help.. with my dress." She said eyeing upstairs. The other girl looked a bit modified and began to edge away. Max stood up and took her hand heading out towards the stairs to play along.
"Jenna that was good, I thought you was just going to leave me at one point." Max laughed.
"Hmm well I was out voted." Jenna laughed rolling her eyes.
"Well thanks anyway even if you was considering leaving me." Max laughed.
"Only because I didn't want it to be awkward if she was close family to Erin or AJ." Jenna pointed out Max just shrugged.
"Either way she was just far too full on." Max laughed with a cringe.
"How long do you think we'll have to stay out here." Jenna wondered out loud.
"Well if we want to be realistic at least a good few hours." Max smirked flexing his muscles.
"Alright don't think too highly of yourself ay." Jenna laughed.
"Well look at me I'm irresistible." Max smirked.
"That seems to be the problem." Jenna laughed.
"Right well come on let's use this time wisely." Jenna said heading over to the lifts pressing the button.
"What are you doing?" Max asked confused.
"Are you coming or not." Jenna said holding the lift door from closing. Max just walked in.
"I need to get changed this dress is lovely an all but I think it's been on long enough now." Jenna said as it was a big full length dridesmids dress. Max followed Jenna to their room whilst she got changed he sat on her bed faffing with things.
"So Frankie says your like mates with Rachel now." Max said fishing for info.
"How the hell has she managed to gossip that to you already." Jenna laughed from behind the bathroom door.
"No flies on our Frankie." Max laughed.
"It's nothing really it goes back to seraya's party I was having a bit of a moment in the bathroom needed a minute to myself and as I'd washed my face with some water and didn't have my bag with me Rachel came out of the cubicle and shown the slight bit of humanity that she has and lent me some of her make up to touch mine up with but then went straight back to her usual self after so tonight it was the other way around I was in the cubicle and I heard some one burst in quite flustered then drop their bag over the floor so I came out and repaid the favour helped her pick up her things and that's all frankie saw." Jenna said as she walked out the bathroom in her new outfit of dressy hotpants and camisole top.
"Ooo sounds very sivilised." Max nodded.
"It was for the brief moment. I think she does have a softer side she just hides it well." Jenna laughed.
"Just a little." Max laughed. "So other than the bathroom moments she's just been the usual resting bitch face?" Max asked.
"Yep no change." Jenna said.
"Why haven't you told me about seraya's party before?" Max asked.
"Because it was nothing really and we'll I almost forgot about it to be honest.. a lot went on that night" Jenna said Max nodded. As Jenna brushed out her hair into long loose curls.
"Right I'm ready do you think its been an acceptable amount of time." Jenna smiled humouring him.
"Erm Well I suppose we could call it a quickie." Max grinned looking at his watch.
"We can call it what it is I needed to get changed." Jenna laughed and started to walk out the door. Max playfully slapped her on the ass.
"Argh Max!" Jenna exclaimed with jump and laugh.
"There we go now it's starting to sound authentic." Max joked. Jenna eyed him with a laugh. They got into the lift and went down stairs to join the party. As they walked out the lift Max scooped her up over his shoulder and ran into the party with her.
"Max!" Jenna screeched. "Put me down you bloody lunatic"
"OK." Max stopped dead and planted her on Benji's lap.
"Holy shit." Jenna cursed as she regained composure but still sat on a surprised looking Benji's lap.
"Hi." She smiled at him as if everything was normal. Benji laughed and nodded.
"The day either of you two can walk into a room sensibly we'll begin to worry." AJ laughed. Jenna got up from Benji's lap and sat in the chair next to him.
"Jenna Copeland!" Erin shouted Jenna flinched and turned to look at her as she sat down.
"Where is your dress?!" Erin said.
"Erin pipe down the dress is fine, it's beautiful and I kept it on all day and most of tonight but I just needed to get changed into something comfier now." Jenna said.
"Well seraya's still in hers!" Erin said.
"Seraya likes to be a princess, and you've got changed!" Jenna defended.
"My dress was twice the size of yours." Erin argued back.
"They argue like they're sisters." Seraya rolled her eyes to no one in particular.
"Erin seriously put your bridezilla back in the box and get this shot down you." Jenna brushed off handing Erin a shot from earlier and taking one herself. Erin looked at the shot and Jenna as she drank hers then just shrugged and drank hers.
"Yes Mrs Styles." Jenna laughed and handed her another.
"Don't you be getting my new wife off her face." AJ warned with a laugh.
"Just becuase you can't handle your alcohol." Jenna laughed.
"Try me." AJ fell for it Jenna smirked and poured him one too. The Dj announced it was time for the first dance.
"Come on." Erin said to Jenna.
"Erm Erin your first dance is supposed to be with your husband." Jenna laughed.
"No come on you guys need to come and dance too we can't be the only ones up there." Erin said as Jenna looked between them. Jackie got up with Dean, Erin's sister and her husband, frankie and Mike. Benji had conveniently or not gone to the bar. Max stood and put out his hand to Jenna she took it as the made their way to the dance floor. AJ and Erin was in the middle and the four other couples where evenly spaced round them with the rest of the wedding party watching, videoing and taking pictures.
Almost half way through the song Max spotted Benji walking past with drinks from the bar. He twirled Jenna to face Benji took the drinks from Benji and nudged Jenna into him in one smooth sweep. Benji and Jenna both looked slightly unsure and uncomfortable for a minute eyeing each other. Benji held his hands out to which Jenna took them they slow danced firstly more clasically with an arm each around their waists and an arm each out to the side. As they got into it and found themselves slipping back into a world of their own feeling the closeness of the other. They got closer and closed the small gap between them into a hug type dance swaying slowly to the music, Jenna's arms on his shoulders and his on her hips. Jenna's head on his shoulder and he rested his on hers.
"Proud of yourself there big fella?" Seraya smirked eyeing Jenna and Benji as Max returned to the group.
"Yeh I am." Max gave a satisfied proud nod.
"Boy done good." Paul said high fiving Max.
As the song came to an end everyone cheered and congratulated Erin and AJ again, they cut the cake and then everything resumed back to normal party. Jenna and Benji sat down next to each other again and chatted closely for the most of the night he even went outside with her when she went to smoke. Everyone just happily left them to it glad they they seemed to be rebuilding bridges together. As the night went on guests started to leave or retuen to their rooms for the night. Jenna and Benji had moved to being sat at the bar still closely chatting and drinking. The conversation between them flowed so freely and naturally they never ran out of things to talk about from reminiscing about the past they shared together, what's gone on since they lost contact and even what's going on in their lives now and future plans. They didn't realise most people had gone to bed by this point and Erin and AJ snuck off to their bridal suit long ago. As the bar man informed them it was last orders as they looked around and noticed there was only a very drunken Max and Brad left.
"Oh wow we totally lost track of time." Jenna laughed.
"Jokes on us as I think we're going to have to help those two." Benji looked over to Max and Brad.
"If it was for the hotel guys I'd happily leave them there." Jenna pulled her face at them. Max tripped over a chair and fell on the floor as he did Brad was laughing so much he feel off the sofa he was lay across.
"Right come on you bunch of plonkers get up." Jenna sighed getting up and taking both Max's hand pulling him up to his feet and steadying him first. Luckily Max was slightly better at handling his alcohol than Brad.
"Here." Benji said coming over to help Jenna get Brad up who unlike Max was incapable of standing alone. So Jenna and Benji had Brad with an arm of each of their shoulders and Max staggering away.
"Right come on smart ass time you two went to bed." Jenna said giving Max a nudge with her knee whilst herself and Benji just about managed Brad's dead weight.
"Who do you think you are my mom." Max laughed to Jenna.
"No but I can kick your ass like your mom if you carry on." Jenna warned Brad laughed and Max rolled his eyes and began walking bumping off walls and doors as he went and Jenna and Benji followed with Brad. On Max's 4th attempt he managed to get the button for the lift to come. Laughing away to himself. Benji and Jenna smiled in amusement too as they struggled with Brad's weight.
"Funny I seem to remember saying I wasn't going to be doing this for you tonight Bradley." Jenna scolded.
"Well you can always put me back." Brad slurred and motioned back to the bar.
"No chance those poor hotel workers have hand more then enough of you guys tonight." Jenna laughed.
"Oh Jen lighten up your so bossy." Max said in efforts to winde her up.
"Someone needs to keep your ass in check." Jenna said.
"Got a thing about my aass tonight haven't you." Max laughed then realised Benji was there.
"It's ok she's defintly not having this." Max said to him showing off his ass Benji just shook his head and laughed. Jenna raised her eyebrows and shook her head at them as the lift opened on the first floor where Brad's room was Jenna nudged Max again with her knee to get him out then followed with Brad and Benji.
"This isn't my floor." Max frowned.
"No I thought you could stay with Bradley seen as you encouraged this." Jenna said Max just squinted his eyes to look at her for a moment then just shrugged his shoulders and walked into Brad's room leaving them to negotiate Brad and the door themselves. Max was virtually asleep by the time he had dove onto the bed.
"Now what's the plan?" Benji asked Jenna.
"Here put Brad in here." She said motioning to the bathroom.
"Bradley you stay here till your sure your not going to be sick do you hear me." Jenna said as they propped him next to the toilet with some towels.
Benji walked towards the door.
"One min." Jenna noticed Max on his back on the bed she rolled him to his side and put the bin next to him incase he was sick.
"You've defintly done this a few times before." Benii laughed to her.
"Oh yes." Jenna sighed with a laugh. They closed the door and made their way back to the lifts.
"What floor are you on?" Benji asked her.
"3." She smiled. He nodded and pressed number 3 for Jenna and 5 for himself.
"I'll walk you to your room." Benji said politely Jenna gave him a look of you don't have to.
"I'm a gentleman." He shrugged with a smile.
As they walked down the long corridor towards Jenna's room right at the end Jenna put an arm around his waist as they walked he looked slightly suprised but happy as she did and he put his arm round her shoulders pulling her in closer. They walked like that to her room in a comfortable silence.
"Do you want to come in for a coffee." Jenna asked as she got to the door.
"Jenna you don't have to." Benji said quietly making sure she didn't feel obliged or anything.
"It's ok." Jenna reassured him with a smile. "I mean I know the coffees not so great but the company's pretty good I think." Jenna smirked causing him to laugh.
"OK well how can I say no." He laughed and walked into the room. Jenna's room had two double beds in it as she was supposed to be sharing with Max. She made them both coffee and they sat chatting away for hours still until they both fell asleep. Jenna on her bed and Benji on Max's bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story