- This was pointed out to me by son who said it is very good, and that hilarity could be found all through it.
I totally agree. I think it is a well thought out, plotted and written. And definitely "very" funny.
As a addendum, Ch.30, 5 minute passion. Yes, very possible. BUT! You have written that Harry and Hermione are almost completely "bonded", to the point that they can feel each others emotions. With that cycling back and forth between them, 5 minutes would only happen if someone interrupted them. But that's my opinion.
Thanks for a completely enjoyable read. I look forward to finding more of your postings.
May the MUSE always be with you!!!
- Very nicely done. I quite enjoyed reading it.
It is definately one of the better time-travel tales I've read.
The MOB didn't ever seem to wise up, even when he had his nose repeatedly rubbed in it. Snape on the other hand, while remaining in character actually seemed able to learn.
Sirius working with Malfoy was a true shocker. Not the one dimensional character he usually is protrayed as by any means.
This is one I can see rereading in the future.
- i hate these type of stories i har refill my bath 3 times as i couldnt stop reading and while the bath was filling i would think well i might as well read a bit more. You should write naff stories to save my water bill. i shal now i have had a bath start another of your fics i may have my tea first as not want to burn house down if it turns out as engrossing as this one.
- I read this story once before and now that I have had a chance to go back and really enjoy it, I am definitely adding it to my 'best on the Net' list. You've done a great job with this, both in dialog and description, and I think you ought to be very, very pleased with it. I look forward to reading some of your other work and hope that you keep writing in the HP genre.
- This is a really great read, even after all those stories I've read of Harry revising the history or escaping to live in anonymity. You certainly have a way with words ;) I enjoyed your description of the resurrected Voldemort - you can always raise morals by making your enemy appear ridiculous, but Voldemort apparently did it well enough on his own. Thanks for writing!
Author's responseI'm glad you enjoyed the fic! thanks for the reviews
Sign up to review this story.