Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Roses of the Valley

Chapter Twenty-Four: Separate Ways

by Giroro5X 3 reviews

Hey everybody! Not much to say for this chapter, besides this: I rarely get feedback. Please, please review. I have trouble maintaining enthusiasm when I typically get silence.

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-10-13 - Updated: 2006-10-14 - 4972 words

0Unrated



Roses of the Valley

Chapter Twenty-Four: Separate Ways



"I understand your desire to expedite your journey to Kyoshi Island. For this reason I have made arrangements for an ostrich horse," Chin-Hwa explained calmly, the morning air moist and heavy. The earth was painted gray, the sun still resting behind the distant horizon.

"I must decline," Jung bowed respectfully as a servant provided him with a large pouch, filled to the brim with potential supplies.

"Oh?" The answer surprised him slightly, its nature seeming to contradict Jung's hope to return quickly.

"I've never ridden one. It would only slow me," he explained as he searched through the pouch to ensure the item had been packed. It rest towards the bottom, wrapped carefully in fine cloth.

"I see," the old noble smiled, the notion of Jung being incapable of something foreign to him. He bowed deeply, grateful to the warrior for going out of his way to ensure the doll's safety.

He returned the bow, looking towards the estate as he lifted his head. He and Wen Lan had said their goodbyes the night before, holding one another beneath the moonlight. Smiling at the memory, he fastened the pouch as he turned towards the village entrance.

Chin-Hwa turned back towards the estate, losing his composure as a bucket of cold water splashed over his chest.

"Whoops," Xiu said flatly, her eyes apathetic. She lowered the now empty bucket calmly. "Didn't see you there, old man."

"Xiu!?" he spread his legs, the cold stinging hard at him as his robes clung to his flesh.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I promised old man Zhen I'd help him get ready today," the young servant shrugged.

"Zhen...The fish merchant...?" His eyes went wide as he recognized the scent that had suddenly filled the air.

"Right! Told him I'd get rid of all the dirty fish water," she grinned.

"Why would you do it here?!"

"Seemed like a quiet spot," the mischievous servant shrugged, waving a hand towards him as she walked away. "Sorry again! Have a good morning, old man!"

He stared after her with wide eyes, sighing as he became increasingly aware of the smell. Carefully and quietly he waddled towards the estate, wanting to avoid the unpleasant sensation of cold water against his skin.



Jung turned the corner, slowing to a halt as he caught sight of what lay before him.

The sun had yet to rise, and yet most of the villagers had poured out into the street. At the forefront was Min, her arms folded for warmth as she scowled. Wen Lan stood immediately behind her, smiling as her eyes came upon him.

"Finally," the old woman grunted bitterly.

He simply stared, the scenario confusing him.

"Jung," Wen Lan greeted softly as she approached him. "We all hoped to wish you safe passage on your journey, before you leave." Her smiled seemed to warm the air around her, her face energetic as she gazed upon him.

"Took you long enough to get here!" the old pain scolded as she stepped forward. "I was supposed to sleep in today! Then you had to go and take your little vacation and get everyone fussing over you!"

He looked down at her, the break in his mask revealing his smile as she castigated him.

"Feh," she muttered as she held a kettle up to him. "Drink this when you get tired, it'll keep you going."

Without argument he took the kettle, nodding his head slowly in thanks.

"And come back safe," she nearly whispered the words, not wanting to hint at any softness in front of the crowd. "Or I'll find you and bust the rest of that mask!"

Nodding again, he turned his attention towards a voice calling out from the crowd.

"Jung!" the woman called out softly, carefully maneuvering between the shoulders of the other villagers.

Jiao's mother slipped out of the front of the crowd, smiling as she held her sleeping daughter. She bowed slowly, making sure not to disturb her child's slumber. Approaching the warrior, she smiled softly.

"She wanted to say goodbye," she explained in a whisper as she looked down at Jiao. "She got herself overexcited and stayed up too late."

Wen Lan smiled, the notion moving her as she watched the little girl rest.

"She was looking forward to giving you this," she motioned her head towards a pouch in her hand, moving carefully to hand it to the warrior.

Resting in his palm the pouch seemed tiny, his fingers moving gently against the strings binding it for fear of tearing the cloth.

Within the pouch lay three plums and the head of an orchid. He gazed down at the woman as she began speaking again.

"Jiao," she whispered into her ear gently, rousing the child. "Look who's here."

The little girl sighed tiredly, her eyes opening slightly towards him. She slipped back into her sleep almost as soon as she had awakened, smiling as she wrapped her arms around her mother's neck.

"Please thank her," he bowed, sliding the pouch into the one presented to him by Chin-Hwa.

"I will," Jiao's mother smiled gently, giving as much of a bow as she could without disturbing her child. "Please be safe in your journey."

Jung nodded, looking towards the young noble.

She smiled as she watched his mouth, bowing gracefully.

"Please travel safely, and return soon."

"Yes," he exchanged the bow with equal depth. Cherishing her beauty once more, he made his way towards the village entrance.

The villagers bowed as he passed, offering words of encouragement and thanks. He returned each with slow nods and gentle bows, his muscular frame soon shrinking as he stepped further and further from the village.

They watched from the entrance, the citizens of Bai-Jing stepping away to begin their day as Min, Jiao, her mother and Wen Lan remained.

"Should've kissed him," Min sighed, staring towards Jung as he disappeared into the distant forest.

"Yes," Jiao's mother agreed.

The young noble's face grew warm, the cold of the morning powerless against her blushing.

Jung entered the forest, slowing to a halt as a squad of Earth Kingdom soldiers stood in his path.

"Ah, Jung," Seung was slightly startled by the warrior's presence, having been en route to gather final supplies for his journey to Earth Kingdom base where the generals would be meeting.

"General," he returned the greeting.

"You are on your way to Kyoshi?"

"Yes."

"I am glad to have caught you, then. I was worried I would arrive too late to meet with you."

He stood silently, unsure as to the nature of the statement.

In battling Kano, the two had become allies towards a cause. From the battle against Kazuki and Iwao, Seung inferred that the two had possibly breached the hazardous nature that was their relationship; Earth Kingdom general and wanted criminal. That they would be able to recognize one another as protectors of the same valley, rather than enemies within it.

It was for this reason that he had no qualms bowing to the Demon of War, nor how it would cause him to appear in the eyes of his soldiers.

"Thank you," he began. "For all you have done to protect this valley and its people. I know you regard the Earth Kingdom army with animosity, but it is my hope that you will rely on us, as we have relied on you."

There was a powerful silence between the two sides, broken only by the sound of soldiers shifting in their positions as they bowed alongside their leader.

Through rumor and propaganda they had been taught to fear the Demon. Yet each encounter of him helped to truly define his character. They were grateful to him for his help, each regretting the fear they had greeted him with so often.

"I thank you for the same," Jung bowed slowly, the few words failing to convey the monumentality of the statement. The warrior had no love for the Earth Kingdom army, having stood against it many times against it in the past. In the fights against Kano and Kazuki, he had come to respect Seung.

"I wish you safe passage," the general smiled, bowing once again.

The warrior nodded slowly, resuming his journey as the soldiers passed him by.

They marched on towards Bai-Jing, making silent promise that they would guard over the valley with every breath in their body until Jung and their general had safely returned.

As he stepped deeper into the forest his feet began moving faster, slamming against the ground as he pushed himself forward. He was soon sprinting at full speed, resolving to return to the village as soon as was possible.



"Where are you headed?" Shui stood near the two riders, his arms folded. Bo sat quietly behind him, meditating as he leaned against the tea shop.

"I assume we will wander until we can strengthen our numbers," Feng secured the harness to his komodo rhino, dusting it off.

"Yeah. Not many people're gonna take the Goushi Riders seriously if there's only two of us," Enlai noted as he mounted the beast.

Enlai's beast whined as he pressed its snout near Boots', not wanting to part from the brother he had been separated from.

"And what of you two?" the honorable rider looked towards the firebender, grasping the strap as he prepared to mount.

"Hmm," Bo answered slowly with a slight sigh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Enlai's eyebrow rose up curiously.

"He has traveled far, and would like to rest and enjoy the village," his partner answered.

"How did you get all that from 'hmm'?!"

"And you?" Feng looked towards Shui.

"I'll remain here with my master," he smiled calmly. "I feel there's still much for me to learn"

"Yeah, he still sucks," Yakone quipped as he chewed some meat off of a bone. He approached the shop carelessly, having slept in.

Shui glared, the waterbender succeeding in provoking him.

"What about you?" Enlai glanced towards Yakone, grasping the reins.

"I don't really feel like sticking around," he shrugged. "I'll probably leave in a bit, travel s'more."

"Want to head out with us?" the rider grinned, seizing the opportunity.

"Nah." The answer was flat and quick, doing well to convey just how little the waterbender's expectations of the two were.

"Worth a shot," Enlai grumbled.

"We wish you well," Feng bowed from atop the beast. "May you be blessed with good fortune." He pulled at the reins, the beast hurrying down the street.

"Take care!" his partner called out as his komodo rhino pursued, the two disappearing into the distance.

Boots whimpered loudly, lying down as he watched his brothers disappear from sight.

"What his problem?" Yakone sneered slightly, gnawing off another bit of meat.

"No idea," the firebender answered as he studied the pouting rhino.

"Of course you don't; you're an idiot."

"You're lucky we're in a village," he threatened lowly.

"Right, that's what's stopping you. The village. Not that you know I'll wreck you, the village."

"I almost had you the last time we fought; you really think you'd do better now that I've been training?"

"Training at what, sucking? 'Cause with all the raw talent you've got at that, you should definitely go for it."

"You want to pick up where we left off?" Shui glared.

"Any time, any place," he grinned as he enjoyed antagonizing the firebender.

Bo stood slowly, preparing to break up what seemed to be inevitable. The process was interrupted by a tea kettle shooting out from the doorway.

Shui stared curiously as the kettle slammed into the side of Yakone's head, knocking him to the ground. He turned just in time to catch sight of a teacup approaching his face, the contents spilling out over him as it shattered.

"Shut up!" Min yelled from the doorway.

The three stared, their eyes wide.

"I've got a business to run! You want to fight, go fight with the dumb hog monkey! You're botherin' my customers!" She continued scolding them, paying no mind to her own effect upon her patrons.

"Who're you!?" Yakone barked out at her, irritated by her chattering.

"Who'm I?!" she barked back at him with greater volume, storming towards him. She grabbed him by the ponytail, her face nearing his as she glared.

The waterbender sat in shock, the scene entirely new to him.

"Mother of two, grandmother of three! My name's Min and I'm the best tea brewer in this valley! And no punk's gonna talk to me like that!" her tone grew louder as she continued berating him.

"Ow!" He cried out as she began tugging at the ponytail, pulling him towards the tea shop.

"So obnoxious; you've got extra energy to burn?! Fine! You burn it serving the customers that you bothered! All of 'em were just sittin', havin' a nice cup of tea 'til you came along!" She pushed Yakone into the shop, turning towards Shui. "You! Get in here!"

"I," he stepped back, caught off guard by the small woman. He looked towards his master, unsure as to the proper course of action. Not wanting to receive the same humiliation as his rival, he hurried into the shop.

"Go on!" she glared. "I already lost Jung; two of you should be enough to fill his shoes, even if you are idiots!" She folded her arms, snorting as her temperature cooled slightly. Becoming aware of the presence beside her, she looked towards Bo.

He stood quietly as he admired the old woman's spirit.

She squinted slightly, attempting to discern his identity. Unable to recognize him, she guessed that he had arrived recently.

"Who're you?"

There was a short pause, the old noble grinning.

"Bo."

"You a friend of old man Chin's?" She stared up at him, her arms folded.

"Yes."

"You like tea?"

"Yes."

His succinct nature brought the corner of her mouth up in a smirk. She motioned her head towards the entrance of the shop as she made her offer.

"Come on in."

He nodded quietly, smiling as he entered the shop behind her.



There are those who would try to obtain wealth through treacherous means, whether it is through theft or manipulation. Though they may achieve that which they seek, it renders a permanent stain of paranoia and dishonor on the reputation of all born into their line.

There are those who are honest in their search, yet lack the cunning or vision to acquire it. They may spend years seeking that which is considered valuable, but only few will come into fortune this way. Those that do hardly ever have the intellectual means to maintain it.

Some will save that which they can while earning gradually, working hard towards sewing a profit that they will eventually be able to appreciate later on in life. Such means are honorable, and forge character.

Yet there are some born with a rare form of insight and focus that will enable them to see that which others cannot; value in that which others regard as common. Through effort and skill, they are able to find that which so many others fall short of.

The Yang family fell under this category. While others searched tirelessly for jewels and shiny rocks, they recognized the value of something greater. Something everyone sought to gain, yet there was always more to be had. Something surrounding them at all points of the day.

History.

The Yang family made their fortune through the acquisition and trade of antiques, each one accompanied with a full and well documented report of the object's past. It was a wealth that had lasted centuries.

Chin-Hwa held the same vision and skill that each of his ancestors had, succeeding beautifully in building upon the fortune his ancestors had maintained.

He continued looking over the most recent paperwork, enjoying the warmth of the tea cup as it rest in his palm. He smiled as he came across another document.

The item had been classified as an "important artifact," meriting such due to its association with an Avatar. He placed the document aside, pressing a stamp down on the lower corner near "status."

The ink rested upon the paper, the "delivered" mark drying slowly.

He had complete faith in Jung's abilities, sipping his tea slowly.

"Lord Chin-Hwa," Wen Lan slid the panel open, bowing in greeting.

He nearly dropped the cup, startled. Her entrance had not been sudden; his paranoia had been a product of Xiu's efforts to punish him for embarrassing her in front of Seung.

"I apologize for interrupting you my lord, a messenger has arrived requesting to speak with you. I asked if I could relay the message on his behalf, yet he is insistent upon meeting with you specifically."

"Ah, it is fine. I was merely reviewing the documents I asked you to sort." He smiled towards her, rising from his seat.

"Were they arranged properly?" There was a slight worry to her tone, hoping to have succeeded in the task.

"Yes, exactly as I expected. I thank you for your help," he walked beside her, making his way towards the entrance hall.

"You are too kind, my lord," she bowed her head as she remained beside him.

"No, I merely pay compliment where it is deserved." The reassurance was accompanied by a warm smile as they continued on.

"My thanks, lord Chin-Hwa," she returned the smile, turning her attention to the messenger as they entered the hall.

"Lord Chin-Hwa," the messenger bowed deeply.

"Ah, Liang!" he bowed his head slightly in greeting. "It is a pleasure to see you once again. I trust you are well?"

"You honor me in remembering my name, as well as inquiring as to my status. I thank you for this," he bowed deeply once again, his body stiff.

"I appreciate such a sentiment, my friend. But you have not yet answered the question; you are well?"

There was an awkward pause, as if the statement had confused Liang. He smiled, nodding his head.

"I am well."

"Excellent! Ah, how rude of me," he looked towards Wen Lan, taking a step back as he nodded his head towards her in introduction. "Liang, this is Wen Lan, my chosen successor. Wen Lan, this is Liang, personal messenger of my cousin Rou."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Liang." She bowed her head towards him respectfully, this being the first time she had heard of her lord having any family.

"The pleasure is mine," the messenger bowed.

"I trust Rou is well?" Chin-Hwa stepped towards the matter, hoping that his cousin had not entered into some form of trouble.

"Such is the nature of my message, lord Chin-Hwa. Lady Rou has instructed me to inform you that she is well, and has recently come into a significant profit." He stood stiffly as he delivered the message.

"I see, I am glad for her." His tone was pleasant, but flatness hinted at his true feelings. Rou was notorious for contacting others for either bragging or requesting economic aid.

"However, she requests your presence. Her village has met with an issue recently, one she requires your counsel on."

Wen Lan looked towards her lord, his actions causing her to become curious. He stroked his beard slowly, something typical of the old noble. Yet as he did, there was a worried intensity to his eyes.

"What is the nature of this issue?"

"Unfortunately, I am unable to answer that. I was dispatched immediately after arriving from another task. I did not have time to become aware of any problem, and lady Rou would not describe it."

"...Hmm. Thank you Liang," he sighed at the situation.

"My lord?" she worried quietly.

"Rou has requested my aid in the past, but such instances have always involved me imparting whatever financial support she requires to Liang."

The messenger stood stiffly, fully aware of the validity of the statement. He had no pride in this, yet as a noble's messenger, such was his job.

"It is rare that she requests my presence. I suspect this matter is of grave importance," he closed his eyes as he continued contemplating.

"So let's go!" Gang grinned as he entered, Li Mei trailing behind him.

"Gang?" Wen Lan's eyebrow rose up, slightly startled by his enthusiasm.

"Boots is gettin' restless, needs some travel in 'im! I say we go!"

Li Mei glanced up suspiciously, wondering to what degree Gang was describing himself in the statement.

"My lord," the young noble looked towards her lord, bowing politely. "If it pleases you, I would like to aid you in this. It is an opportunity to learn more of the Yang family."

"Of course," he smiled. He appreciated her initiative and focus, hoping that Rou's manners and habits would do nothing to dissuade her of her decision to succeed him. Etiquette brought him to remain silent on the matter.

"I'm going too!" Li Mei protested with determination. "I just found big sister Wen, you can't go running off somewhere and leave me behind now!" She was sincere in this; she had no desire to be separated from her again so shortly after their reuniting.

"Of course," the young noble smiled, nodding her head. She was grateful for such a friend.

"It is settled, then!" Gang folded his arms.

Chin-Hwa sighed, the old guard having chosen to make the decision on his behalf.

"Liang," he started. "Tomorrow we will leave along with the Earth Kingdom soldiers. I request that you take time to rest, and help yourself to whatever supplies you like."

There was another awkward pause, Liang reacquainting himself with the old noble's kindness. He bowed deeply.

"I thank you, lord Chin-Hwa." He turned, walking away quietly.

"What's his problem?" Gang watched the messenger walk away, curious as to his manner.

"Not all nobles are as kind as Wen Lan and I. I am afraid that Liang is the product of such a truth," he sighed as he stepped down towards the old guard.

"When're you kind?"

"When I purchased you a new robe, which you destroyed, despite you ravaging my garden."

"Oh yeah," he blinked. "Anyway, I'll go get Boots ready," he waved as he made his way down the entrance hall.

Chin-Hwa's eyebrow rose at the careless dismissal of his point.

"Lord Chin-Hwa," Li Mei stepped up politely, wanting to issue the request officially without imposing. "Is it alright if I come along?"

"Of course," he smiled. Xiu and Gang had rendered him appreciative to anyone who showed the most basic attempt at etiquette.

"Thank you!" she smiled happily, hurrying towards the entrance to the estate. "I'll go get us supplies!"

"Such good friends you have," he smiled as he gave the compliment, turning towards his successor.

"I am very grateful for them," she nodded.

"A question, however."

"Hmm?"

"Why is Gang bald?" The sight had perplexed him, yet he understood the answer would be better given from Wen Lan.

The young noble laughed, walking beside her lord as she recounted the story.



The night was silent, the summer season contradicted by the cold sting of the air.

The estate was quiet, save the sound of footsteps moving up and down the halls as they prepared for lord Chin-Hwa and lady Wen Lan's journey.

The guards slept soundly, each smiling at the fact that Gang would be gone for a few days, enabling them to rest from the intense training regime he had set them on.

Chin-Hwa rest softly, his long hair spread out over the futon.

He was awoken by the sudden splashing of cold water on him, yelping as he sat up.

"Your wake-up call, lord Chin-Hwa!" the young servant chirped merrily.

"Xiu!?" He stared at her with a mixture of aggravation and shock. "What are you doing?!"

"Exactly what you asked, lord Chin-Hwa!"

"I asked you to wake me at sunrise!"

"Sunrise? Are you sure?"

"Yes! Very!" he cringed as he felt the cold cloths cling to his skin.

"I was way off then, I could've sworn you said 'wake me up randomly throughout the night with cold buckets of water.' Don't know how I got that one mixed up!" she brought her finger to her chin as she mockingly shrugged.

The old noble glared.

"Oh well! I'll wake you up at sunrise, then! Sleep well lord Chin-Hwa!" she nearly sang the words as she ducked back out.

He sighed, realizing that he would have to do well to embarrass the young servant in front of the general the next time the opportunity presented itself.

Such was the nature of their dance.



"General Seung, we're ready to depart." The soldier bowed towards his commander, pleased that things had been proceeding without delay.

"Thank you Aiguo," Seung returned the bow, looking out over the troops.

The unit was small, the soldiers feeling it would be enough to protect the general without compromising the pace. The other soldiers remained at their camp, running routine patrols to ensure the safety of the valley in Seung's absence.

"Sir, lord Chin-Hwa," another pointed out towards the incoming party, recognizing Gang's komodo rhino.

"Lord Chin-Hwa," the general bowed towards his old friend as he approached. "I trust you slept well?"

Amidst her soft blushing, Xiu grinned slightly at the inquiry.

"Oh, absolutely fine," he forced the words out as he returned the bow.

"Have you come to see us off?"

"Partly. We will be seeing you off here, then making our own journey," he nodded.

"I wish you well in your travels, then." He smiled.

"And I wish unto you the same. I trust you will take care of Xiu?"

Seung blushed slightly as he caught sight of her, nodding in promise.

She held her pouch carefully, afraid to make eye contact for fear of staring. Glancing up, a soft smile came to her as she recognized the hat he wore.

The one she had made for him prior to the battle with Kano.

She turned back towards the party, bowing towards them.

"Please return safely," the young noble asked her friend with a soft smile.

"I promise," Xiu bowed. "Please take care."

"Of course she will, I'm here!" Gang called out defiantly from atop the beast.

The servant made every attempt to hold her tongue, a floodgate of sarcastic remarks opening upon hearing his boast. Self-conscious of her appearance before the general, she resigned to bowing.

"Until we meet again," Seung gave one final bow to his old friend before the two parties went their separate ways.

Chin-Hwa returned the bow, walking calmly beneath the morning sky as Boots let off a soft snort.

They walked in silence, Seung blushing as he remained at the front of the squad. He wondered quietly as to what lady Xiu was thinking at that particular moment.

She remained close behind, watching him admiringly as they continued along. Despite all she had done in protest of embarrassing her, some part of her was grateful to the old man for establishing the opportunity.

The silence was broken by the sound of thunderous footsteps behind them, the soldiers turning quickly to engage the threat.

Yakone snapped the reins wildly, Kyo squawking loudly as he rushed towards the ground. He slowed his pace as he drew closer, glancing back towards the village occasionally.

"Is everything alright?" Concerned, the general narrowed his eyes as he stepped forward.

"Fine, why?" He glanced down from the saddle calmly.

"You seemed to be in a hurry."

"Eh, felt the sudden urge t'travel," he smirked. "Saw you guys, figured I'd tag along."

Seung's eyebrow rose up, convinced that there was some aspect of the story he was leaving out.

"How about it? Could always use a healer, right?" The sentence had changed the request to a bargain, the waterbender grinning as he looked back towards Bai-Jing.

"...I suppose you're right," the general answered calmly. Yakone's manner imparted a degree of suspicion, yet his actions during the festival inspired grateful trust.

"Alright then, let's get going!" He suggested excitedly, snapping at the reins. Kyo began forward, cawing softly.

Seung nodded, turning as they resumed their march away from the village.

"What happened?" Xiu stepped beside the ostrich horse as they pressed on, whispering the question.

Realizing he had been seen through, the waterbender made no attempt to conceal his actions. He grinned as he explained.

"Poured cold tea down the old woman's back when she wasn't lookin', then ran for it."

There was a silent pause between the two, Xiu's eyes going wide. She turned back towards the path before them, a mischievous smile coming over her.

"Nice," she complimented.

"Thanks," he smirked smugly as they pressed on.

Xiu looked towards Seung, catching a glimpse of his face as he glanced back towards her. She blushed softly, wishing she had some means of concealing the shade of red that tinted her cheeks.

The party moved forward, the sunlight washing over the valley as the day wore on.



"Such a beautiful day," Chin-Hwa mused as studied the sky, placing his hat carefully over his head.

"Sun's too strong," the old guard muttered as he adjusted his hat.

"It's because you went and got rid of your hair, silly old man," Li Mei teased as she walked beside the mighty beast.

"Punk," he grunted.

"Liang, how long do you suspect it will take us to reach lady Rou's estate?" Wen Lan remained beside Chin-Hwa, looking towards the stern messenger.

"If we maintain this pace, it will only be a few days," he noted.

She smiled, looking out towards the distant mountains. She hoped quietly that Jung was faring well in his task, and that he return to them safely.

The day was calm, the sunlight warming the valley in an enthused vibrancy as each group continued on their quests.
Sign up to rate and review this story