Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Serenade me with a coffee burn...

Chapter 002 - The IV and your hospital bed

by imogen993 5 reviews

A Burn, An Apology, and a Sad memory.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2006-10-17 - Updated: 2006-10-17 - 929 words

0Unrated
[Chapter Two] -
- - - --> {{ THE iV AND YOUR HOSPiTAL BED


Why me?
It always happens to me.
Okay, so it was Patrick Stump that spilled it over me, but it still hurts. A LOT.
And i'm going to be scarred.
Jeez.
Ouch.
Why must doctors poke and prod you to find out whats wrong with you? It's a burn. It's not hard to figure out.
I'm sitting in a hospital, getting poked, in immense pain, and very very bored.
My parents are at home, because I told them not to worry and i'll be home soon.
Life just can't get worse.
No, wait, I shouldn't say that. It always does when people say that.


"Izzie?"
I turned to look in the doorway where a very worried looking Patrick was.
"It's fine, Patrick, honestly. It wasn't your fault."
"It was, I need to make it up to you..."
"Honestly, you don't have t- OUUCHHH! MOTHER FU-" I bit my lip to stop from screaming and swearing. Apparently the doctor had hit a very painful spot.
"See? I put you in pain. I'll talk to you when you get out."
Before I could protest, he had walked back out of the room, leaving me with the inflictor of pain.
After what seemed like forever, the doctor had finally bandaged me up, and sent me on my way. After listening to the 'Blah Blah Blah' of what to do about creams and stuff, I made my way out of the ward.

"Finally, we were about to fall asleep..." Pete started.
"It wasn't my fault, I was the one being prodded and poked..." I retorted.
"Listen Izzie..." Patrick started his 34 hour long apoligy.
"Patrick, It doesn't matter, don't worry. But, erm, could you perhaps drive me home? I don't have a ride..."
"Of course! But, about making it up to you... Our English tour is over now, but we are planning another fall tour this year... If i gave you my email, we would tell you when? You can have backstage passes and everything..."
I was about to protest, but then I thought about it... Backstage passes for the whole of the English tour? Who would refuse that?
"Okay, but I don't exactly want to go on my own..."
"I'll give you two, bring one of your friends..."
Wow, Patrick really did feel sorry about this accident...
"Okay." I obliged, and Patrick wrote his email on a slip of paper.
"I know you don't want me to say it again, but i'm sorry."

As I approached my front door, (After 2 hours of driving, because just my luck, we broke down) Pete stopped me just in front.
"I know Patrick gets really annoying, but he does this all the time. If he does something wrong, he'll apologise over and over again... He accidentally stepped on my next door neighbors' cats' tail once, and bought it a years supply of Kibble and the owner a new Laptop..."
"Wow, so I'm guessing backstage passes won't be the end of it then?"
"Haha. I doubt it. Anyway, take care."
He turned around, and waved me into my house.

As I stepped in the front door, I was nearly sent flying by Elisha hurtling in to me.
"Oh my god! Are you Okay? What happened? I heard you were in hospital! Oh my god!"
"Elisha!"
"What?"
"Shut up!"
I turned into the living room, and saw my parents.
"Oh honey! Are you okay? We were so worried!"
My mum gave me a massive hug.
"Mum, i'm fine. Just a bit of a burn."
"Oh no. Did the poor brat get hurt?" I turned around to see Danny standing in the doorway.
"Shut up Daniel! Your sister is hurt badly!" My father gave him a look to kill.
"Oh, Pity." And with that, he turned to leave upstairs.

A Year Earlier

"Dan, please, stop..."
I crawled under the table to get away from the continuous hits coming from the arms of him.
"Shut up you spoilt little whore, because i'm 20 and you are 14, it means I can do whatever I fucking well please!" He slurred, alchohol evident in his voice.
He dragged me out from under the table, and caused another few bruises on my stomach.
I tried not to cry in pain, but he was intent on making me scream.
After at least another hour of beatings, he dragged me up to his bedroom. I knew he was going to do something he had only done once before.
"Now, when I do this, I want no moans or screams from you, NO SOUND AT ALL! Got it?"
I nodded in fear, and then he began shredding our clothes...


Present Day

I wiped the silent tears that were beggining to burn my eyes, and turned my gaze back towards Elisha, trying to sound happy.
"Guess what Lisha?" She turned back to me.
"What Iz?"
"The reason I got this burn, is because someone spilt hot coffee down me."
"WHAT??? WHO DID IT? I'M GONNA FREAKING KILL-" I cut her off.
"No! No! You don't understand. It was Patrick Stump."
"You- What?"
I explained to her, all about the meet and greet, talking to Pete, and the Patrick & coffee thing. I also told her about the backstage passes he was going to give us.
This seemed to make her forget that he scarred me for life.
"Oh my god! Oh my god! We are going to backstage shows, We are going to backstage shows, We are going to backstage shows..."

It took me an hour to stop her jumping around the kitchen.
Sign up to rate and review this story