Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Serenade me with a coffee burn...

Chapter 003 - Talk to the screen name baby

by imogen993 3 reviews

Conversations on IM can mean something.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 340 words

0Unrated
/Okay, so this one is short. But sorry. Bit of a writers block. Thank you to all those revewers! Love you all. Hands out cheese Sorry. I ran out of cookies./
-----------------------------

After just getting home from school, I set my bag down in the living room, and stomped my way upstairs. I opened my curtains, and switched on my computer.
It was like this every day since I saw Patrick and the guys, I hadn't gotten that promised email, and I was starting to think I never would. It had been nearly 4 months, 4 very, long, months.
Logging into IM, i double clicked Elishas name.

BackstageBabe: Elisha! You said you wern't going to be online!
OMFGitsElisha: I know. But Dan will be online soon.
BackstageBabe: Oohh! How is it going with you two?
OMFGitsElisha: Good, but it's getting annoying.
BackstageBabe: Oh? Why?
OMFGitsElisha: Nothing really, its just getting a but monotonous.
BackstageBabe: Oh, Okay.

Pa-Trickiee! Has added you to his/her contact list. Allow?

Wow. That could only be one person... I thought. I clicked allow, and replied to Elisha.

BackstageBabe: Elisha! Patrick just came online!
OMFGitsElisha: Oooh! Go get some backstage passes girl!

I clicked the little 'x' and waited for another window to pop up.

Pa-Trickiee!: Hey Hey Heyy!
BackstageBabe: Hey! I was starting to think you had forgotten about me.
Pa-Trickiee!: Of course not! I scarred you for life, this is the least i can do.
BackstageBabe: Haha. Okay.
Pa-Trickiee!: Nice screen name. :P
BackstageBabe: Yeah. I thought i better honour you. :D
Pa-Trickiee!: Haha. Anyway, we are in the UK now!
BackstageBabe: Cool! So i get to see you soon?
Pa-Trickiee!: Yeah, but for the first show, it's a small venue, meaning harsh sercurity. I could only get the one pass for that one. But all the other shows you can bring a friend.
BackstageBabe: That's fine. I just come on my own for the first one.
/Pa-Trickiee!:/Okie-Dokey. Pete will pick you up tommorrow at 11.00am.
BackstageBabe: 11AM??? TOMMORROW? Short notice much???

Pa-Trickiee! Signed off at 16.14.
Sign up to rate and review this story