Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Serenade me with a coffee burn...

Chapter 006 - Set me free; Don't let me go to him again

by imogen993 4 reviews

Ooo, Its the one we've all been waiting for. What happens to her?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2006-10-22 - Updated: 2006-10-22 - 657 words

1Exciting
Authors note; Ok, well this took a lot of motivation to get this chapter written; I think this story is the one I have carried on the most, so be thankful I haven't abandoned it yet. But you all seem to like it, so I carrying on for now. And just to give you advice, if you haven't read & reviewed Evie's [moocow's] stories yet, GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE AND DO IT NOW. The one called [I'm good to go] Has me in it. Yay. Anyway, Chapter 6.

{{ SET ME FREE; DON'T LET ME GO TO HiM AGAiN


I chose the wrong time to come home. Half an hour earlier, and he would have still been at work. Half an hour later, and he probably would have been drinking himself into a coma with his friends. I always pick the wrong time.

So there I was, cowering under another table, listening to him rant on about why I shouldnt've gone out, why I should've stayed and cooked him dinner, or something. I wasn't listening. I was trying to think of a way out of the situation.

"YOU HEAR ME? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHERE YOU WANT TO GO, YOU DO WHAT I SAY!" I couldn't beleive this was coming from my brother; someone who shared my DNA, someone I grew up with and trusted. It all just went to shreds.
Even though he couldn't see me, I nodded, out of pure fright. I nodded because it's how I was. I nodded because I knew it wasn't going to be just a beating tonight. It would be that thing again, the thing he did when he was overly-angry. He was going to rape me. Again.

He dragged me out from under the table, thrusting his arm around my waist, and throwing me over the other side of the room. I turned away from him, trying to hide my pain. He knew I was scared, that probably made him worse. I felt his foot come into contact with my stomach again, making the bruises that were there worse. My burn had stopped hurting when I touched it, but he seemed almost determined to make it hurt. Kicking me again, he dragged me up by my hair, and pulled me to the mirror.

"You want to see why I do this?" He thrusted my head towards the mirror, my nose almost touching the surface.
"Look at that. I do this because no-one else would ever want you. No-one would ever care if I did this, you mean nothing."
He smirked. Something in my head went off. If I meant nothing, then why are 4 of the most famous people in the world taking me under their wings?

I creased my eyebrows together. My eyes traveled from him, down to the countless bruises and and cuts forming on my body.
I couldn't stand it anymore.
I didn't believe him anymore.
I didn't want this life.
I wanted to be happy, to be free.
That's when I decided.

My scared expression turned into an angry one, and all the pain I had felt in my life came through me. Came through my actions. I got myself free from his grasp, I kicked and punched, not caring where I hit. I didn't care if I killed him, I needed him to know how much pain he had caused me in my life. I got him to the floor, and I threw constant kicks in his direction, winding him, and turning him into a shaking mess. He rolled away, and I stopped for a moment. He gave me a weird look, It was filled with anger and frustration, but it was also filled with shock and bewilderment. I thought I could even see the slightest trace of fear.

He gave me one last statement before running out the door, running to god knows where, probably to his slag of a girlfriend's house.

"I'll be back."
Sign up to rate and review this story