Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 2

by xxteenheartsxx 1 review

Amber gets the opportunity of her life!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1130 words

0Unrated
"Oh my God!" I said as I looked at Brendon Urie's face.
"Uh, not quite. My name is Brendon Urie, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not your god. Or, at least I hope I'm not" I got really embarrassed but I couldn't say anything cause I was still too shocked at the sight of seeing Brendon Urie here.
"Hello?" he asked "Are you okay?"
"Oh, um.......yeah. And I know who you are, and no, you are not my god." He smiled at me and I felt like I had died and gone to Heaven.
"Okay. Good then."
"Wow, I really cant believe that you are here in the stupid 7-Eleven that I happen to work at, in this extremely small town in Virginia. I love you guys so much, and listen to your music every night when I go to sleep." Okay, I need to take a breath and calm down, because I don't want him to think that I'm some over-obsessed fan, which I'm not; I think. Even if I was, I don't want him to know that. "So, is the rest of the band here with you?" I asked trying to not get too over excited.
"Um, yeah. They're around here somewhere." He looked around and then pointed at Ryan who was getting a doughnut, Jon who was getting some coffee, and Spencer, who was looking at the various candies. "Hey guys, come over here." He waved them over to the counter where I was standing. "It looks like we have a fan."
"It's about time," Jon said and smiled. "We usually have teen age girls climbing all over us, but since we got here, we haven't had a single person recognize us." I laughed and felt somewhat embarrassed about my stupid little town.
"Well, that's not true," Ryan said. "There was that one old guy who pointed at us and started yelling because he thought we were the "youngsters" who deliver the paper, and apparently, the newspaper was late this morning." That made me laugh, and I thought it must have been Mr. Polock, cause he always complains about how the paper is late.
"Yeah, this town is not very populated. Well, it is, just with old people." Brendon smiled at me again, and I felt my heart melt and run into my stomach.
"So, only fan in this town, can I have your name, since you know mine?" Oh my god,, I couldn't believe that Brendon Urie was asking me for my name.
"Oh, yea, of course. It's Amber."
"Amber. That's a really pretty name. It's a color isn't it? Yes, it is." I blushed and smiled as he stared at me with his wonderful eyes.
"Okay, Brendon, before you get all mushy and stuff we should probably pay for this stuff," Ryan said as he smirked at Brendon.
"Ha-ha, your a funny one." They all put their stuff on the counter and I rung it up.
"That'll be $7.23."
"Oh here, and this too." Brendon handed me a bouquet of a dozen roses.
"Okay, that comes to....$20.48." I handed him the bag with all their things in it, and he smiled, took out the flowers and handed them to me.
"These are for you." I stood there for like, 30 seconds not knowing what to do because I wasn't sure if he was just playing a trick, or something.
"Really?"
"Of course."
"Wow, thank-you."
"Your welcome. Anything for our one-and-only fan in this part of the state."
"Oh, well, I'm not your only fan. You just haven't met the others yet, because they don't come out during. They're either at school or at work, or sleeping or....." I stopped because I realized he was just staring a t me as I rambled. "What?"
"Nothing, You are just so modest and it's cute. You can't accept a compliment."
"Oh, no, I can, it's just...." Wow, I was making an idiot of myself and I needed an escape route. "So, why are you guys here?"
"Well," Spencer said "We're doing a couple of shows in Washington, DC, and around Virginia and Maryland area, but we wanted to find a place to stay where it wasn't to crowded."
"And we found one," Jon said.
Brendon punched him lightly on the arm."Hey, I like it here. It's peaceful and quiet. Plus, it is this girl's hometown so we should be respectful."
"Oh, don't worry, I hate it here. It's boring and I have no life."
"Well, that doesn't sound so bad. At least you're not always doing shows or practicing, or doing some kind of work all the time."
"I'd rather be doing something all the time, than never. Besides, you can't honestly tell me you don't like being big shot artists."
He smiled. "Well, that's true. It's pretty fun and we are always amazed at the way the fans react whenever we show up."
"Hey Brendon, do you wanna just buy the store so you never have to leave?" Ryan asked.
"You know what? Maybe I should to get you off my back. But no, I guess we should get going, even though we aren't doing anything tonight."
"Oh hey, before you guys go, can I get a few pics and some autographs?' I may not be obsessed, but I'm still a fan.
"Oh yea sure," said Brendon.
"Okay, great. Just let me get my camera."
"I went to the back to get my purse, which was where my camera was. I brought my purse up to the front, because it would be easier to find if I had room to put the things that were in it. I kept taking things out, my keys, my change course, my wallet, the various lip sticks and glosses, mascara, eyeliner, different eye shadows, a few compact mirrors, and a few pieces of gum. Where was my camera?
Oh s**t. Now I remember. I took it out of my purse a few days ago cause my sister wanted to borrow it, and I forgot to put it back in. Damnit.
"Hey, guys, I'm really sorry but my camera is at home, so I won't be able to take any pictures." I was really disappointed cause I wanted those pics.
"Hey, I have an idea," said Brendon. "Why don't we go home with you, and we can take the pictures there?"
I was shocked. Was Brendon Urie actually asking to come to my house? The house where I had posters on the wall of them, many t-shirts, their cd, and the place where I've had many daydreams and fallen asleep to his voice? It just wasn't possible. But it was, because it was happening. I had to get control of myself and instead of questioning the opportunity, take it.
"Okay."
Sign up to rate and review this story