Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 3

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

A chat with the fellas.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1121 words

0Unrated
"Okay, well, did you walk here?" Brendon asked.
"Uh, no. I have a car," That made me feel a little embarrassed and a bit angry cause his first instinct was that I walked here. Well, maybe he just figured that because of where I live. I don't know, but I could never be mad at Brendon.
"Okay, then you can drive home in your car, and we'll follow you."
"Hey, Brendon! Why don't you just ride home in her car?" Ryan asked very amusingly.
"Ryan, shut up before I beat you up."
"I doubt that you could," and Ryan, Spencer, Jon, and I giggled at that.
"You wanna bet?"
"Sure. You would just lose like you did last night when I bet your ass during our wrestling game." With that, everyone laughed again. Brendon's face turned red, so I tried to change the subject.
"Well, Brendon, if you want to ride with me, your more than welcome." Trust me, I would never pass up that chance.
"Are you sure? Cause you don't have to just because that dumbass over there suggested it." He pointed Ryan who returned with a childish, innocent-looking grin.
"Yea. It's fine." Wow, not only was Brendon Urie coming to my house, I was driving him there! This was way to good to be true.
"Hey Bren? How about I ride with you, you know, to keep you safe?" He winked at Brendon and laughed. "Cause you never know what could happen." Spencer and Jon chuckled, and I just smiled.
"Ryan, if you must, you may join us," Brendon replied.
"Then I must."
"I hate to break up this wonderful conversation you guys are having, but are we ever gonna go?" Spencer asked. "I'm getting tired of standing."
"That's because you're always sitting during the concerts, drummer boy." Ryan said jokingly.
"Psh, I am the most important member of the band, cause I carry the beat."
"Yeah, but if it wasn't for me, there would be no song or music."
"Okay, you two, stop it," Brendon cut it. "You guys always have the worst fights in front of fans. Can't you just get over yourselves?"
"You're the one who always looks at himself in the mirror and sings, doing your little girl voices that are your "fans."" Everyone laughed, even Brendon.
"Am I the only sane one here?" Jon asked. "But seriously, let's go." I couldn't wait to get out of here, and go home with Brendon and Ryan.
"Oh my god! I just remembered! I can't just leave! I have a job to do." Man, was this not fair.
"Well, " Brendon started/ "is the manager here?" I racked my brain to remember if the manager was one of the sleeping people, or if she had gone home.
"Um, yea, I think so."
"Okay, well, what if we went and talked to her, and tried to get you out of work for today?"
"That's a nice idea, but I don't know if she's a Panic! at the Disco fan. "
"Well, we could still try." I thought about it. What harm could it do? If anything, she could say to those fans that did live in this town that Panic! at the Disco was here, and that they may come back. Not that they ever would.
"Okay." I opened the little door that let you behind the counter and let them in and ked them to the back. There was a door on the right towards the very back, and that was where she would be. I opened the door, and led them in. The manager, Julie, was sitting in a chair watching tv. "Julie."
"Hm?" she asked not looking away from the tv.
"There are people here to see you."
"Tell them to come back later," she said still not looking away from the tv.
"Uh, I think you want to see them now." Finally, she turned around and glared at me.
"These better be important peo- OH MY GOD! It's Panic! at the Disco!" Wow, who knew that she was a Panic! at the Disco fan? This is my lucky day.
Ryan started talking first. "Hello there Miss-"
"Julie. Just call me Julie."
"Julie. We were just browsing around the neighborhood when we came upon this neat little 7-Eleven you have here, and we thought we'd come in. Then we met your ever so nice employee, Amber, and we were wondering if her extremely nice, and if I may say so myself, beautiful manager would let her have the day off." Julie had the biggest grin I had ever seen on her face. I laughed inside my head and was wondering if she could still talk. When she didn't say anything, Ryan started talking again. "And of course, you'll get some autographs and pictures later on."
She finally started talking, but her voice was faint. "Oh, of course. Amber can have the day off. Hell, she can have the whole week off if she wants it!" Hey, that didn't sound bad, did it?
"Okay, thank you very much." Brendon said.
"No, thank-you." We walked out of there before her eyes popped out of her sockets, and I grabbed my course on the way out.
"My car is right over there," I said as I pointed to a car in the front space.
"Okay, our car is that blue one over there," and he pointed to a car a couple of spaces down from mine.
"What, no tour bus?" I asked.
Brendon laughed, "We can't attract to much attention."
"Oh, true." I got into the drivers seat of my car, as Brendon got in beside me and Ryan got in in the back. Jon and Spencer walked to the care, arguing over who was gonna drive the 2 miles to my house.
"This is a nice car," Ryan said as I started driving.
"Thanks." I couldn't think of anything to say, because even though I acted cool and collected, inside I was screaming my head off.
Conversation wasn't that scarce because 1: the drive wasn't very long, and 2: Brendon was a very easy person to talk to,. Even though I loved Brendon, I wanted to talk to Ryan about his music and lyrics. So I asked him questions about the songs, how he came up with those wonderful lyrics, and also how he came up with the wonderful music.
We got to the house about 10 minutes later, and Jon (who ended up driving) pulled up next to me. I walked to the front door, unlocked it, opened the door and when inside. As Brendon, Ryan, Spencer, and Jon came in after me, I called up to my sister Rachel.
"Hey Rachel! Come down here! I have a surprise for you!"
Sign up to rate and review this story