Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 4

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

She may not be able to go to the concert!!!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1265 words

0Unrated
"What is it?" Rachel called from upstairs, probably on the computer.
"Well, I don't know. Why don't you tell me?" Brendon said. You could hear the keyboard getting tossed to the ground as she rushed from the room.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! WAS THAT BRENDON URIE?" She yelled as she was coming down the stairs. Then she looked, and when she saw it was, she screamed like you wouldn't believe it. "OH MY GOD! IT'S PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!!!" She tripped on the last step and fell, but Brendon caught her. She stared at him and screamed again. Then, she fainted, just as I presumed she would if she kept her act up.
"Wow. Your sister sure has a strong pair of lungs," Ryan said as he helped Brendon carry Rachel to the couch.
"You're not the one who was holding her when she screamed," Brendon said smirking at Ryan.
"Is she gonna be okay?" Spencer asked.
"Well, probably," I answered. "Cause you know she always faints when she meets famous artists." They all laughed and it made me feel special. "Just give her some time. She should be okay."
"Okay, if you're sure," Brendon said.
"Here, follow me." I said as I led them onto the back porch, where I knew nana was, cause she's always there. "I want you guys to meet my nana. Nana?" She was sitting at the table reading a book and drinking her tea. She looked up at me and got a very surprised look on her face when she saw the four guys standing behind me. "Nana, these are the members of Panic! at the Disco.
"Oh, you mean that band that you really like. The one on the posters in your room and on your t-shirts?" Brendon looked at me and I blushed.
"Yes that band."
"Well, boys, it's very nice to meet you."
"It's very nice to meet you too, Mrs.-" Brendon said.
"Mellon."
"Mellon. Your grand-daughter is a very kind person, and if looking at you, I can see where she gets her good looks from." Nana smiled and gave me this look that said, You have my approval, not that I would actually ever go out with him. Not that I wouldn't want to, cause you bet your ass I would, but he would never want to go out with me.
"Well, Amber, why don't you show the boys the rest of our house?" I looked at Brendon.
"Sure, we would love to see it." He smiled at me, but I turned away so that he wouldn't see how excited I was.
"Okay, well, follow me then. Okay, you're walking through the family room, and now here's the kitchen where we normally make our meals. There's the living room where my sister is starting to wake up." Rachel stirred and sat up. When she saw Panic! at the Disco again, she fainted. "Wonderful, she's decided to sleep more. Anyway, let go upstairs. Okay, the first door to the left is my Nana's room, the second door on the left is the bathroom, the first door on the right is the guest room, the second door on the right is my room, and the door at the end of the hallway is my-" I stopped because I didn't want to go on.
When I didn't say anything for about 20 seconds, Brendon said, "What room is that?"
"Hm? Oh, that room. It's just a room. Yep, just a room. Anyway, let's go downstairs and then I'll get my camera and you guys can be on your way, because I'm sure you wouldn't want to stay with me." I walked downstairs and I could feel all of their eyes on me, like I was some kind of alien. I turned at the bottom of the stairs and said," You guys coming or what?"
"Yeah. We're coming," Jon said.
I got my camera off of the counter and we took a lot of pictures. Of course, I had too, because they were only the best band ever. Rachel finally woke up from her second faint, and this time when she saw them, she didn't faint, but she just stared at them, eyes open wide.
"Hey Rachel," Ryan said. "Did you want some pictures or autographs or something?" Rachel stood there and didn't move or say anything. "Hello?"
"Yes, she would love it." I answered for her. "Wouldn't you Rachel?"
"Yes." I wasn't even sure if that pathetic excuse for a sound had come from her. I took pictures of her with all of them, and you know, different poses and stuff, and then I sent Rachel upstairs to get her cd and poster for them to sign.
"Are you sure your sister is okay?" Ryan asked. "She seems as if she's in a trance, or dead or something." I laughed.
"Yea, she's fine. Just overwhelmed." Rachel came downstairs and gave her stuff to Brendon first, although all of them signed them. "Well, I guess you guys wanna get going, don't you?" I didn't want them to leave, but I didn't want them to think that I was holding them against their will or something.
"Well, we do have a show in DC tonight at 8, so I guess we should go." Brendon said. "Hey, I have another idea. Would you and Rachel like to come to the show tonight?" Before I could answer, Rachel screamed again and rushed upstairs pulling out her cell phone as she did.
"Are you serious?"
"Yea, of course. I mean, you guys can sit front row in the middle, where I can see you." He smiled and winked at me. I blushed because Ryan saw it and gave Brendon this face.
"I would love to go. But my Nana needs my car tonight so that she can go to her friend's house. I wouldn't be able to get a ride."
"Well," said Ryan. "That's no problem. You can come with us to the concert." My heart must have skipped a few beats, because I couldn't breath. I got scared for a moment because I actually thought I was going to faint. But luckily, I didn't.
"That's a great idea, Ryan," said Brendon. "You and Rachel can ride back to the tour bus with us, and come to the concert with us."
"Um, okay, yes. Wow. That would be awesome!" I wanted to scream but I couldn't in front of them. But I could scream plenty at the concert. "I just need a few minutes to get ready." I ran upstairs and pulled off my work uniform, and pulled on a pair of jeans that had a sparkly patch on the knee and thigh, and my black Panic! at the Disco t-shirt. Hey, I was going to one of their concerts, wasn't I?
I told Rachel about the plan and braced myself for another scream. And it came, louder than before. As she screamed, she got ready to go, which was good. At least she could multi-task. About 30 minutes later, Rachel and I rushed down the stairs and found the guys out back, talking to Nana.
"These wonderful young gentlemen were just telling me or your plans. You're going out tonight, are you?" She gave me this look, and it wasn't a very pleasant one.
"Yes?" I said questioningly. "Is there a problem?"
"Well, did you forget about your class tonight?" Oh my god! I forgot all about my class at the college tonight! Damnit!!!!! I'm not going to be able to go, because I have to go to class!! What am I going to do?
Sign up to rate and review this story