Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 5

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

You wanna know what the inside of a tour bus looks like?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1673 words

0Unrated
"Um, Amber, if you can't come tonight, that's okay," Brendon said. No, it wasn't okay. I wanted to go to that concert so badly, but I couldn't skip class. Ug, nut I had to go to the concert, who cares if I skip class, I mean, it's just one, and I can get the notes tomorrow or something. No, I couldn't do that.
"Hello?" Brendon asked.
"Yea, I'm here. Um, I don't know-" just then my cell phone started ringing. "Hold on a sec." I looked at my phone. It was my best friend Julie. I flipped it open. "Hello?"
"Hey Amber."
"Yea hey Julie. Listen, I can't really talk now, I'm kinda busy"
"Oh yea, doing what? Sitting at the counter watching all the invisible people come into 7-Eleven? Well, anyway, I thought you would like to know that I talked to our professor, you know, the teacher of our class tonight? And she said that she can't come to class, and that she just decided to cancel it. So, I was wondering if you-"
"Wait, what? Can she do that?"
"Well, it's her class, and she did, so I guess yea, she can. Anyway, do you wanna-"
"Oh my god, Julie, do you know what this means?"
"That maybe I'll be able to finish a sentence?"
"No, I can go to the concert!"
"Concert? What concert?"
"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Well, it's not like I've really had time, but anyway, you'll never guess who I'm standing beside right now?"
"Who?"
"I said guess."
"Ug, just tell me."
"Okay, fine. Panic! at the Disco!" She screamed and I held the phone away from my ear.
She continued to scream, and Spencer looked at me. "Does everyone who associates with you have the best lungs in the world?"
I laughed. "Yea, I guess so."
"Wait," she finally said after screaming, "Does this mean you're going to a Panic! concert tonight?"
"Yep."
"OH MY GOD! Wait, can I meet them? Can I go to the concert?"
"Well, I don't know, I'd have to ask." I looked at Brendon. "Would my friend be able to come too?" They all looked at each other.
"Well," Brendon said. "I guess so. I mean, there are three seats saved in the front row, cause they were gonna give them away at a concert, but the never got around to it. So, sure."
"Guess what Julie? You're going to a Panic! at the Disco concert tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And of course, she screamed again, louder than before.
"Does she need a ride too?" Ryan asked.
"Yea, probably. Hey Julie? How would you like us to come pick you up?" At first, I thought she had put a horn or something up to the phone, but then I realized it was just her, screaming probably to the top of her lungs.
"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS! I WOULD GET TO MEET THEM!"
"Yep, and see their tour bus."
"OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE A RIDE!" She screamed for about 20 seconds and when she finally stopped, she started talking normal. "Okay, I'm okay. So, when are you gonna be here?"
"Well, in a few minutes, and you have to be ready to go when we get there, cause they got to get back soon."
"Okay, I'll see you soon. And Amber?"
"Yea?"
"I'm not dreaming am I?"
I laughed. "No, but it sure feels like it doesn't it?"
"Yea."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye."
"Well, we really gotta go now, especially if we're gonna pick up your friend," Ryan said.
"Yea, sorry about that. But hey, at least I get to go the concert now, and not class."
"Okay, let's go." Brendon said. We all walked out the front door, and before I closed it and locked it, I told my nana the plan, and when we'd be back.
"Just be careful," she said.
"I will." It took us about 5 minutes to get to Julie's house, because she's very close to me. When we got the house, I got out of the car and went up to the door and knocked.
Julie answered the door immediately and screamed again."Oh my god you're here! Oh, I am so nervous!"
"Well, are you ready?"
"Yea, just let me lock the door." We walked to the car, and the whole time I could feel her shaking.
"Girl, calm down. You don't want them to be scared of you do you?"
"No, but this is unbelievable."
"Yea, I know. But I'm calm, and you need to be too."
"Okay, okay." she stopped shaking, but her face still had this "I can't believe it" expression. Oh well.
"Hello," Ryan said as we approached the car. "You must be Julie. I'm Ryan, although you probably already knew that." He smiled at her, and I thought she was going to faint.
"Yea......" she said dreamily. "Yea, I knew that. And yea, I'm Julie." I opened the car door for her to get in, and when she didn't, I had to push her in.
"Okay, we all set?" Brendon asked as he started the car.
"Yea, we're good," Jon replied. "I think." He looked at Julie, as if she we're going to break and fall apart. Well, here we are, in the care with panic! at the disco, driving to their tour bus, to go to their concert.
After about half an hour, we pulled up to an empty parking lot where there was a huge bus, which was their tour bus. "Wow," I said. "That's pretty big."
"Well, there are four of us, plus all the people who help." Brendon said and smiled at me.
"True." We got out of the car and walked up to the bus, and Ryan opened the door and we went inside. Inside was amazing too. I mean, it is only a tour bus, but it's still exciting and cool. When you walked in, on you right there was a little kitchen and table. On the left was a living room sort of thing. There was a couch, a loveseat, a lazy chair, and a rocking beanbag chair in the corner. There was a huge tv, a play station 2, an Xbox 360, a game cube, and a shelf full of games. Off towards the back you could see a hallway, with a bunch of doors.
"Well, " Brendon said, "why don't you guys sit here on the couch, and we'll go get ready. Oh, and by the way, the tour bus is going to be moving, because the driver is taking us to the concert. Ok? So, yea, don't get surprised when it starts moving."
"Okay,." I said. I sat down on the middle of the couch, Rachel sat on my left, and Julie sat on my right. I'm not sure if either of them had said a word in at least 30 minutes. The guys left the room and I looked at Rachel and then Julie. "Are you guys dead or something?"
"Well, it's not every day that something like this happens, you know," Rachel said.
"Yea I know, but-"
"She's right, and I don't see how you're so calm about it. I thought you loved them?" Julie said.
"I do love them, but-"
"Yea." Rachel said. "Some fan you are."
"What, because I don't scream my lungs off or faint every time I see them?" I started yelling now, because they were getting on my nerves. Who were they to tell me that I wasn't as excited about seeing them as they were? I just know how to control it, but I was screaming and fainting inside, trust me.
"Look, I'm not saying that, it's just, well, I guess you're right," Julie said and she looked at me. "I'm sorry, it's just, I guess it takes a lot of work to control yourself doesn't it?"
"Yea, it does. But it's okay. I know how you're feeling, I'm just better than you." I smiled at her and she smiled at me. We kinda just sat there in silence for about 10 minutes when the bus stopped and Brendon came out, followed by Ryan, Spencer, and Jon.
"You guys ready?" Brendon asked. I looked at Julie and then at Rachel, and they both smiled at me.
"Yep, we're ready." I said. Brendon came over and took my hand and pulled me off the couch. Then he put his arm in mine and Ryan came over and put his arm in the other one. Brendon looked at him, and he smiled back.
"Hey, I gotta have an arm, cause there are four of us, and three of them."
"Fine." Jon walked over and took Julie's arm, and her face lit up and sparkled. Then Spencer took Rachel's arm, and she did the same.
We all walked off the tour bus and towards the hall where the concert was going to be.
"You guys go ahead and get to your seats, and we gotta go get ready. We'll meet you after the concert because we do have to drive you guys home." Brendon said.
"Okay." I looked at the crowd of people, mostly teenage girls, waiting to get in. Brendon signaled to one of the guys at the entrance to come over to us. He walked over and Brendon started explaining things to him.
"These young ladies get the three open front row seats in the middle, and they can go ahead and go in right now, and afterwards, they are allowed to come and wait in the tour bus. Oh,. and after they're in, you can let everybody else in."
"Okay. Follow me, ladies." He lead us to the front of the building, where we got many looks of jealousy from the other girls, and showed us where are seats were, and then walked to the front of the stadium.
"This is the best view in the house," Julie said.
"It's amazing," Rachel said.
"I know," I said. We all stood in our spots and waited for the concert to begin while the people poured in around us.
Sign up to rate and review this story