Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 6

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

A wonderful night, with an unfortate ending......

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-28 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1543 words

0Unrated
After about 30 minutes, everyone was in. Now, that doesn't mean it was calm. There was so much screaming and yelling and jumping and moving, but of course, we were doing that too. I mean, we were at a Panic! at the Disco concert! I mean, seriously!
"OH MY GOD!" Rachel yelled. "If this concert doesn't start soon, I think me, and all the other screaming girls here are going to pull their hair out!"
"Chill, sis. It'll start soon." And that was when the lights went out and everyone got quiet. Concert time. The curtain lifted up and there they were, in their positions. Then they started playing The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage, and everyone started screaming again.
The concert was over about and hour later, and it was awesome! And, Brendon kept looking at me! Every time he did, Julie would see it and then she would look at me with this look of jealousy on her face. It kinda hurt me, but she's needed to get over herself.
The guy who lead us into the stadium told us to wait in here, because they would get way lost if they tried to go out into that crowd. So, we waited, and it took a good half an hour. Then the guy led us back to the bus, and we waited outside until Brendon and everyone came back.
"Hey!" Brendon called when he saw us. "What did you think of the concert?"
"It was awesome!" Rachel said.
"Yea, you guys kick ass on stage!" Julie said.
"Well, that's not the only place we kick ass...." Ryan said and everyone laughed.
"Anyway," Brendon said, "I'm glad you liked it." He turned to me, "Did you like it?" I blushed and I knew he could tell that made me embarrassed. "I guess you did." He smiled and then looked at Ryan. "Better get going now."
We walked onto the bus and the three of us sat on the couch while the boys went and got changed, again.
"So," Julie said as she turned to me. "You seemed to be having fun...."
"Uh, what is that supposed to mean? Of course I had fun! It was a Panic! At the Disco concert! Weren't you having fun?"
"Well, yea, I mean, of course, but you know......"
"No, I don't know. Elaborate for me please."
"Well, it's just.......well, the whole looking at you......with Brendon and-"
"Somebody say my name?" Brendon asked as he walked into the room.
"No, we were just chatting," I said.
"Okay. You ready to go home?" Ready? No. Did I want to? No.
"Yea, I guess." I said and looked at Brendon.
"It sounds like someone doesn't want to leave," Ryan said as he looked at me with a grin.
"Well, can you blame me? I mean, this has been like the best night of my life."
"Well, I guess I can't blame you cause we are pretty awesome."
"And don't forget hot," Jon said.
"Yea, definitely."
"You guys are idiots, you know that?" Brendon said. "Well, lets go."
We went to the place were the bus was, and then switched to the car. Then we dropped Julie off, and I told her I'd call her later tonight. Then we went to my house, and it was time to say goodnight.
"Well," Brendon said as we got out of the car." Looks like we're here."
"Yep." Rachel said goodbye, hugged him, and then ran inside. I felt like crying because I didn't want to leave him, and the scary part is, I started crying. I tried not to let Brendon see me, but he did.
"Oh my god, don't cry. Hold on." He went back to the car, and did something for like 30 seconds, and then came back. "Here." He handed me a handkerchief (I know, who carries a handkerchief anymore?) and I wiped my eyes. "Is that better?"
"Yea. Thanks."
"No problem. Well, it was nice meeting you, Amber."
"It was wonderful meeting you, Brendon. And tell the guys I loved meeting them too."
"I will. Maybe I'll see you again sometime."
"Yea."
"Well, bye."
"Bye." I watched him get into the car and drive away, and he waved at me. I waved back, but I was still upset. I went inside and went upstairs to my room, where I laid on my bed, held the handkerchief he gave me, and fell asleep listening to him sing.
The next morning I woke up and at first forgot everything that had happened yesterday. Then I looked and saw that I was still holding the handkerchief. I got upset again, and almost cried, when I noticed something on the handkerchief. It was writing and it said:
Meet me at the address on the back at 7:00 pm tomorrow night. love, Bden
Oh my God! Was that possible? Did he really want to see me again? I looked on the back, and sure enough, there was an address, although it wasn't one I recognized. But I was still going. There is no way I would miss this. Not in a million years. Luckily, I was off from work still, and there is no class tonight.
All day, the only thing I could think of was my "meeting" with Brendon. I got directions to the address on map quest, but I don't know where it is. It took me forever to get ready because I had to make sure that my hair, make-up, clothes, and anything else were perfect. I left the house at 6:30, and it took me about 15 minutes to get there. I pulled up to this building, and it was surrounded by other shops and stores, and you would think I would know the area, but I had no idea this was here. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. There was a sign that said:
Amber,
Go inside and get onto the elevator on your right. Take it all the way up to the top floor, which is the roof.
love
bden
Okay, weird. I went inside, and on my right there was an elevator. I took it to the top floor, and when the doors opened, I gasped. It was the most wonderful thing I could have ever seen.
There was a table, with a tablecloth, candles, glasses, plates, and food on it. You could see the sun setting behind that, and the view was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Besides what was next to the table. Next to the table, was Brendon. He was standing there with a huge smile on his face and he was watching me.
"Welcome." He said to me as I walked off the elevator. "I'm glad you came." I was still speechless because it was just too unbelievable. "That's okay. You don't have to say anything." He led me to my seat, and pulled my chair out for me sit down. I sat down, but I still wasn't saying anything. He sat down, and I finally got my voice back.
"Brendon, this is amazing. It's.....it's.....oh my god, it's so beautiful. Why?"
"Why? Because you're a nice person and I wanted to get to know you better. Don't you like it?"
"Oh Brendon, I love it. I love it more than you'll ever know. But I still don't understand why you would do this for someone like me?"
"What do you mean someone like you?"
"Well, like an obsessed, crazy fan. Just some other fan. No one special." He laughed. "What's so funny?"
"Amber, you are not just some other fan. You actually seemed interested in what Ryan wrote, and the music. And if you think you're no one special, you better think again, sweetie." I literally thought I had melted onto the floor and was going down the drain. He was gonna make me melt if he didn't stop. "Well, are you hungry?" He handed me the salad first, because it was a three-course meal.
Dinner was amazing. Brendon and I talked and laughed and had such a good time. And sadly, the sunset, but the view was still amazing with all the lights from the city. We finished about 3 hours later, and Brendon stood up and walked over to the side of the building.
"Amber, come here." I walked over and stood next him, and he put his arm around me.
"It's beautiful." I said.
He looked at me and said, "It sure is."
Just then, I heard a sound from behind me, and when I turned to look around, something hit me, and I fell to the ground.
I couldn't get up, but I heard Brendon say, "Hey! Knock it off!" and then there was the sound of Brendon and another person kicking and punching each other. Then I heard the other person say, "I'll knock you out!" and I heard a body slam into the wall. It was quiet for about a minute, but I had no idea what was going on.
"Brendon?" I called out weakly. He didn't answer. "Brendon are you there?" When he still didn't answer, I tried to get up, but I couldn't, and before I could do anything else, I passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story