Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Teen Hearts Are Beating Faster and Faster

Chapter 9

by xxteenheartsxx 0 reviews

Amber and her nana get into a fight and goes to Julie, but then the guys come over and cheer her up.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 2027 words

0Unrated
I thought I was dreaming, and that I would wake up, and it would all be over. But I knew it wasn't a dream when Brendon showed up at my door at 7:09. I was upstairs finishing those last minute touches when the doorbell rang. I nearly jumped out of my skin because I was so nervous. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. As soon as I opened it, I found Brendon's lips touching mine, and I wasn't sure what was going on.
After we stopped kissing, he smiled and looked into my eyes, "Sorry, but I couldn't wait to see you again.," he said.
"I can tell."
"Well, hello then."
"Hey."
"Well, are you ready?'
"Yea."
"Okay, then let's go." He grabbed me arm and pulled me through the door and led me to the car.
We drove to the movie theater and I let him pick the movie because I could care less. We sat down, and as soon as the movie started, Brendon put his arm around me. When he did, I looked at him, and he looked back at me and smiled and said, "Look at the movie, not me."
So, I did. But not for long. I kept looking at Brendon because I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. And he saw me looking at him, which was the worst part, cause I didn't want him to think I was like obsessed or something. During the movie, Brendon grabbed my hand, and although it's kind of elementary school, it's still sweet. He also told me to lay my head on his shoulder if I got tired. So I did. And if I had been somebody else looking at this scene, I think it would have made me very happy, because we looked so cute.
Sadly, the movie ended, but I was so comfortable with Brendon I didn't want it to.
"Well," said Brendon. "Do you wanna go get a bite to eat?"
"Sure." So, we left the theater, and went to this little Italian restaurant not far from it. And during dinner we talked and laughed and had a great time. After dinner, we went to this little club and danced and also had a great time. But, eventually the night did end, like all good nights, and he brought me home. We kinda just sat in his car for a while, looking at each other and talking again. But then I got out, and he got out and walked me to the door.
"Goodnight, Amber."
"What, no goodnight kiss?"
"Oh, so that's how it is, huh? Come here." He grabbed me into his arms and we kissed. Everyone in the houses were asleep, it was after 2 am, but we still had watchers. The animals of the forest were watching us, the stars in the sky were watching us, the trees and the flowers surrounding us were watching us, and most of the all, and the big, bright moon was watching us. It was beautiful, and nothing could have made it better.
We did stop though, but I didn't want to leave Brendon. He was about to go back to his car, when I said, "Brendon, wait."
He stopped and turned around. "What is it?"
"I don't want you to leave."
"Well, quite frankly Amber, I don't want to leave you."
"So, where does that leave us?"
"I don't know."
"Brendon, would you like to come inside?"
"Do you mean that?"
I thought about it. Did I mean that or was I caught up in the moment? I mean, I've only known this guy for about a week, but we were so close to each other, and it just felt right. "Yes, I do."
"Okay then." He came over and I unlocked the door and brought him inside. We quietly went up the stairs and into my room. I locked my bedroom door, cause I didn't want my nana to come in in the morning and see something. Luckily, Rachel had spent the night at her friend's house tonight, so I didn't have to worry about her. I put my stuff down on the floor, and as I was coming up, Brendon grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. We stood there kissing while we undressed each other. I pulled off his shirt, and he pulled off mine. I unzipped his pants and he unzipped mine. And the whole time we went on kissing.
I accidentally fell, and landed on my bed. We started laughing, and then the next second Brendon was on top of me, kissing me neck. I felt so good, and Brendon could tell, so he kept on doing it. He worked his way back up to my lips, and while we kissed, we kind of felt each other. From then on, well, I think you can decipher the rest.
The next morning was the best of my life. I woke up in Brendon's arms, and I felt so safe and protected, and oh so comfortable. I kind of turned to see Brendon's face better, and he opened his eyes.
"Morning beautiful."
"Morning Brendon."
"Amber, last night was amazing."
"Yea, I know."
"Amber?"
"Yes Brendon?"
"I love you."
"I love you too." Then hugged me, and we stayed like that for about 20 minutes, and then Brendon got up.
"Do you wanna go get some breakfast?"
"Yea sure."
"Okay, well then we better get dressed, because I do have rehearsal today at 3."
"Okay." So, we got dressed, and went to breakfast. Every time I looked at Brendon, I felt love. Real love. Which was weird because I had only known him for a little while, but I had never felt like this about anyone, and I truly felt I love with Brendon?
For the next 2 weeks, we continued to go out and sometimes I would stay with him on the tour bus (we went into an empty room of course,) or would stay with me at my house. And of course, the guys knew about us being together and sleeping together and all that. How could they not? I kept skipping college, and when I went, I couldn't concentrate. It just didn't feel right to me. My nana was not to happy about that.
"Amber, you're throwing your life away!"
"Nana, I know exactly what I'm doing and I'll be fine. Stop worrying about me!"
"You spend all you time with that Brendon guy, and your education is slipping down the drain!"
"Stay out of my life! I'm 18 nana, not 10, I can take care of myself!"
"Well, fine, then why don't you find a home for yourself and get your but out of mine!" And with that I ran out of the house and drove to Julie's house. I rang the doorbell and when she answered, I was crying.
"Oh honey! What's wrong?!"
"It's my nana! We got into this fight and she kicked me out of the house!"
"Oh my god! Well, sweetie, I'm sure she didn't mean it! Why don't you stay here for today, blow off some steam and all, and then go back tonight and talk it over with her?"
"Olay, I guess that sounds good."
"Good. Now come inside." I went inside and sat down on the couch. Julie got some sodas and chips and came and sat down next to me.
"Julie?'
"Hm?"
"Do you think I'm throwing my life away?"
"Well, honey, I think that you're doing what you want to do, and that is what you should be doing."
"Well, what about this thing with Brendon? Do you think it's real?
"Yes. I do, because I know you, and you don't get attached very easily, but I can tell you really, truly love Brendon."
"But what if I don't?"
"I have an idea. Call him. Ask him if he can come over, and maybe bring Ryan or something." I looked at her and she smiled.
"Okay." So I did. The phone rang, and then I heard it pick up.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Brendon."
"Amber what's wrong? You sound like you were crying!"
"Well, I got into this argument with my nana, and she kicked me out of the house!"
"Oh my god! Where are you now?"
"At Julie's house.
"Okay, stay there. I'm coming over."
"Don't you have rehearsal?"
"Not today. We don't have a concert either."
"Ok. Brendon?"
"Yes?"
"Could you bring Ryan too?" I looked at Julie and we both laughed, and I could hear Brendon laugh on the phone.
"Are you serious?"
"Yea."
"Okay. Oh, is it for Julie?"
"Ha-ha, yea. It is."
"Okay that's fine. I'll ask him, but I can't force him. But he shouldn't have a problem with it. Okay?"
"Okay."
"See you soon."
"Bye."
"Bye."
"So, he's coming then?"
"Yep."
"Oh Amber. I don't think you realize how lucky you are to have a guy like Brendon."
"Yea." So we talked and ate food and watched tv while we waited for Brendon, and hopefully Ryan to show up. About half an hour later, the doorbell rang.
"Oh, there here!" Julie said. I got up and opened the door. Brendon was standing there and behind him was Ryan.
"Brendon. I'm so happy to see you! An Ryan! I'm so happy you came!"
"Sh," Ryan said. "I want to surprise your friend-"
"Julie."
"Julie."
"Okay." Brendon and I walked into the living room, and when Julie didn't see Ryan, a look of disappointment came over her face.
"Julie?" Brendon said.
"Yea?"
"I think there's something on you car. It looks like a dent or something." She jumped up.
"What?!"
"Yea, you might wanna go take a look at it." She ran to the door, and when she opened it, Ryan immediately kissed her. Brendon and I saw the whole thing, cause we got up to watch and see what the surprise was.
"Hey Julie," Ryan said.
"H-h-hey Ryan."
"Let's go inside." He walked in the door past her and pulled her in. He pulled her into the kitchen, but not before I got a very happy look from Julie, and Brendon got a matching look from Ryan.
"Well," Brendon said. "It looks like those two are happy."
"Yea," and we both smiled and looked into each other's eyes.
"So, why don't you tell me what happened?" So, I told Brendon the fight I'd had with my nana, and how she told me to get out and everything. It didn't take more than 10 minutes to tell, but by the end I was crying again.
"Amber, don't cry. I hate it when you cry. Hey, everything is going to be alright." And he held me while I cried and eventually stopped crying.
Some 20 minutes later, Julie and Ryan walked into the living room, and saw Brendon and I cuddled together on the couch. "Oooo," said Ryan. "Looks like you two are comfortable."
"Hey!" Brendon said. "You're the one kissing this poor defense-less girl who didn't have a chance to stop you."
"Yea, Brendon." I said. "Cause Julie so didn't want to kiss Ryan, she only wanted him to come over." Ryan looked at Julie and she blushed.
"Well," Ryan said. "My plan to win her over worked." And with that they sat down on the couch next to us and started making out.
"Ug," I said. "Get a room."
"Well," Ryan said. "All the rooms on the tour bus have been contaminated by you guys." And we all laughed. For the rest of the afternoon, we all sat on the couch and talked and laughed and watched tv. It was about seven, when Brendon suggested that we go back to my house.
"You should go to your house and talk to your nana. Now that you've had time to blow off some steam, it'll be easier. I'll go with you and help." I looked at him.
"You mean it?"
"Of course. I love you Amber."
"I love you too Brendon."
"Aw, are you too just the cutest," Ryan said and Brendon threw a pillow at him. "But seriously, Amber.
We'll come too."
"Yea, "Julie said and smiled at me.
"Okay," Brendon said. "Let's go."
Sign up to rate and review this story