Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

I'm Mailing Letters To Addresses In A Ghost Town

by Blood_Red_Summer 1 review

yeeep, next chappie right here, not long though.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 420 words

0Unrated
THE NEXT DAY

PATRICK'S POV
This cannot be happening. I thought that Roxy liked me. She's going out with Pete? I can't take this shit. I thought...well, I guess that it doesn't matter. She chose him, and not me.

"High school relationships rarely last longer than two weeks, Patrick," Andy told me at my locker. Yeah, like going out with Adrina for three days after hooking up with her after a party really makes you an expert. I sighed and turned away.

"Andy's right, Patrick." Oh, here comes Joe's advice. This oughtta be good. "I mean, there are other girls. Like, I heard that Sam likes you." She was the dumb blonde of the class. The really sad part was that she is a brunette.

"Oh, that was supposed to make me feel better? Yeah, thanks Joe, now I just want to shoot myself. Excuse me." And I left for first hour AP World History. As I sat through that class, I wondered what was wrong with me. There had to be something if she chose Pete over me. 'But then again,' my little voice of hope sang in my mind, 'if she doesn't like me, then she's not right for me. I don't want anyone that doesn't care about me.' 'But,' my doubt drowned out that little squeak of optimism, 'I want her so badly.' This was a no-win situation. Good god.

ROXY'S POV
Pete's so funny. He's what I want: cute, energetic, soccer star. He's got that witty charm that people either hate him or love him for, that certain charisma that would be telltale that he's gay, but he's not. And he's with me.

"So I hear that you're going out with Pete Wentz. You do know that he's pretty much a social misfit, society's mistake," Cindy, the bitchiest girl in my entire class of 150 people, sneered at me at lunch before Pete joined our table. Patrick, Joe, and Andy just stared at her, not believing that she had actually had the balls to say that.

"HEY CINDY, IT'S FINE THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH PETE WENTZ, BUT COME ON! THREATENING ME WON'T GET YOU ANYWHERE!" I shouted. People from the other side of the cafeteria snickered.

"CINDY WENTZ! CINDY WENTZ!" someone started chanting. It caught on and soon the whole joint was singing the same mocking chorus.

Her face turned red and she said in a voice of venom, "You'd better watch yourself, Roxy, I don't take humiliation easy," and ran out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story