Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Smile Like you Mean It. =]

Phish Food.

by TakeMeAway_X 5 reviews

I've never actally had Phish Food.. I decided I kind of fucked up the end of this chapter, but I don't really care. I'm tired. And Superboy is here all night and has to leave early in the mornin...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-11-01 - Updated: 2006-11-02 - 1359 words

0Unrated
NOTE: I guarrantee ther will be loads of typos. Okay, the keyboard and computer at my dad's house FxCken suck. I'm sorry. Oh yeah, and also, I'm not using Brent cause I don't know much about the kidd. And yeah, I'm no teenie, I know he was before Jon, but get over my magik Jedi ways. Oh yeah, and I don't remember how to spell aisle, if that's wrong, cause I never use that word..

XoXoXo

Well, Rylan's dad sucks, and so- lately- did Bren's parents. They all said 'No' to Vegas. But boys love Brendon, so they decided to take their own road trip. What boys? you may ask. Well, you'll just have to find out.

"The guys will be here in a few hours." Brendon told Rylan, who was currently sitting on the couch in pajama's under a blanket. Brendon didn't even knock.
"Uhm. Okay, go get ready for them."
"Babe, I am. You go get ready for them."
"What? Why?"
"You're meeting them. Come ooon." He jumped on the couch and gave her big eyes.
"I don't fall for your puppy eyes."
"Yes you do.. know why? Know why?" She cocked an eyebrow.
"Cause you loooove meeee. Now get dressed." He smacked her butt an she got up.
"Jeeze.."

So, the next time she came out, she was wearing her nw clothes from the week before. Now that she was at her dad's, they couldn't have their little sleep overs anymore.
"You're so cute." He stated as she sat back down next to him on the couch and leaning on him.
"Bleh." He kissed her.
"Soo.. what are their names again?"
"Ryan, Spencer and Jon."
"Ryan, Spencer, Jon." She repeated. "What if they hate me?"
"Sweetie, why would they hate you?"
"You called me sweetie," she smiled. "I dunno why.. just, what if they do?"
"No one could hate you. Really, they won't." She dwelled on the thougt another moment, and relaxed as she released it from her mind.

An hour later, Brendon checkedhis phone and found no call or anything So he sent a text to Spencer and Spencer's reply was 'We're almost there' except in text lingo.


"It got real cold." Rylan noted. She wiggled her beyond freezing toes and Brendon covered her feet with the blanket and held her close.
"It's gonna rain." He said.
"When do your friends get here?"
"Soon. But they aren't meeting us here, they're calling when they get in town.And we're gonna go meet them."
"Mkay." -Spiffy ring tone-
"Yay!" Brendon said, answering his phone.
"Hello? Hey! Yeah, We'll meet you at Safeway, I want coffee. It's downtown, you can't miss it. Okay, I'll see you," Rylan looked to him. "That was Ryan, they're in town. We're gonna go get Starbucks now, well.. if you want anything. I do.."
"Mm. I'll go tell step mother." So, off they went to meet the boys over coffee.

-Starbucks-

Brendon walked up behind a boy in line ordering a caramel mocciatto |sp?| and said "Don't I know you from somewhere?" The boy turned and Rylan got a glimpse of him and her only thought was Wow. Amazingly beautiful
"Hey, Brendon! How'ya been, man?"
"I've been great. Ryan, this is my girlfriend, Rylan. Rylan, Ryan." They shook hands and Rylan's cheeks got warm and pink as their hands touched.
"Nice to meet you." his smile was gorgeous. What am I thinking? I've got Brendon, and besides, he'd never go for a girl like me anyway.. she thought.
"Mutual."
"Where's everyone else?" Brendon asked.
"Getting Pop-Tarts cause we're in need to fullfill a craving." Ryan smiled. Incredible. No! No, you can't. Just stop. Rylan slapped herself. She didn't know she had actually done it until Ryan gave her a weird look and a laugh. He's laughing at you, dumbass. Great.
"Sweetie?"
"Hmm?"
"Do you want anything?"
"No. I'm really cold." Brendon hugged her tightly to him and kissed her sweetly. He saw and knew her reactions. He didn't want to believe it, but she was falling for his best friend.
"Ryan, how long you stayin' here for?"
"We've got a break from school, we're here for two weeks." In Brendon's mind, things went like this:
Oh great. Two fucking weeks. You give Rylan and Ryan two fucken weeks and they'll elope. Sure, I love him, he's my best friend. And I do love Rylan. I'm just too nervous to say it. And now that Ryan's here.. I am going to have an even harder time..
"Awesome!" He finally said. Awesome? Come on, Bren..
"Babe, you want anything while we're here?"
"Uhm, I'll go have a look around. You two catch up a bit, I'll be back." She smiled and turned to walk away. Brendon grabbed her arm and she turned around and they shared a sweet kiss in front of Ryan. Brendon's way of claiming her, I guess. Rylan walked down the liquor aisle to start looking for something, anything, to get her away from Ryan's incredible smile.
"She's cute. You guy's are amazing together." Ryan said.
"Yeah. I love her a lot, she just doesn't know."
"You should tell her."
"I will. I just need the right time."

Rylan wandered down the aisles and found herself in the frozen section. Even though it'd been cold, who could turn down Ben & Jerry's Phish Food when it was just staring at you? She opened the freezer door and grabbed it, regretting it when she dropped the carton on the ground from her already numbing hands getting even colder.
"Shit." She said to herself. Another hand grabbed it for her and when she looked up, she saw a really cute boy standing there, a lopsided, sweet smile slapped on his face like he found something interesting he wanted to keep. Something cute.
"Phish food. Yummy." He held it for her. "It's real cold here. Not where I come from. Quite a change. I'm Jon and you're real cute."
"Actually, I'm Rylan. And I know who you are. You're Jon Walker. And actually, I'm off limits. Especially to you."
"Wow. I'm famous already. How might you know me, hot stuff?" Rylan laughed at his pathetic pet name.
"I'm Brendon's girlfriend, not so hot stuff." She replied.
"Aww damnit. Every fucken time, they're always taken!" He handed her back her ice cream and she decided to put it back after all.
"How about you don't tell Brendon I tried to hit on you and we start over?" He weakly smiled, scratching his head and his shoulders tensed a bit.
"I like the idea of telling Brendon, though." She smiled. She stuck out her hand and said, "I'm Rylan Rollins. Brendon's girlfriend of a month next week."
"Jon Walker, Brendon's friend of.. a while." She giggled softly, he was indeed cute.
"So, what happened to the third boy?"
"Hmm, Spencer? He couldn't choose between Brown Sugar or Princess Pop-Tarts. He's stuck in the aisle." Rylan laughed out loud that time.
"So Brendon's not the only one! Good to know." They both laughed and she was happy to have made a friend. Sometime later, Spencer met the four of them in front of the store, holding two boxes of Pop-Tarts. One of each kind.
"I couldn't choose."
"Spencer!" Brendon said. They hugged, and Brendon stole a Princess Pop-Tart.
"This is like, the best day ever. Friends, frappaccino and Pop-Tarts!" Rylan laughed and hugged him and they kissed again.

Later, they went to Brendon's. Rylan tried so hard to ignore Ryan's features, his incredibly good looking self. But it was incredibly hard and almost impossible. Finally, she would just think of Brendon and would feel a lot better as his arms wrapped around her. They spent the rest of the afternoon talking until Rylan had to go home.

That night, Rylan dreamt of kissing Ryan.
"Oh great. You're going to ruin everything you have with the boy you love if you keep it up." She said to herself. Then she thought Love?
"Fuckfish.." She whined to herself. She made a promise at that very moment she wouldn't let Ryan get to her.
"I do love Brendon.." She thought aloud.
Sign up to rate and review this story