Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 5

by cutegirl12356 0 reviews

read and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 1057 words

0Unrated
Ashley's POV

The shopping cheered me up, but Mikey and Aneesah making out everywhere we went did not help. But I'm glad someone is happy. I got every bag in the car. Which was a job itself because I'm a shopper. We got home and I put up everything. Which took a very long time because Gerard help me. Every time I put something up he would take it right back out.


Days later!

The next couple of days went by fast and it was an hour until I had to leave for my blind date. I got my makeup on. I put on my tight dress I bought at the mall when I went with Aneesah and Mikey. Aneesah thought that I would blow their minds on my date. Which I think she was right I shocked myself with this dress. It was a tight black dress very short. I'm use to short things most of my clothes are mini shirts. But back to my dress it was strapless. IT FUCKING ROCKED! And also I had a matching purse and heals with it. I hope my date is not some wierdo like Frank put it. When I was done I walked out every one was smiling Gerard and Mikey were whistling. The only one who didn't smile was Frankie his jaw dropped. He just starred I guess I looked hotter than I though.

"You look hot!", Gerard said as he got up to hug me. He likes to hug a lot.

I grabbed my keys and started to walk out the door when Frankie grabbed my arm. "Hey be careful okay."

"I will don't wait up.", I said winking at them.

"Ashley's gonna get some!", Gerard yelled which made me laugh.


Frankie is going to regret not telling me about Jamia. I got into my car and next thing I know I'm at the bar looking for Steven. I spotted him and walked over. "ASHLEY!, This is your date for tonight Quinn Allman," he said as I looked at the a man smiling at me. He had a cute smile. He had blonde hair very tall, Oh and his eyes made you melt. This man is not what I expected. Thank you Steven. I shook his hand and he took it and kissed it.

"Wanna go sit down?"

"I would love to."

When we got to a table he began to talk again. "So Ashley you produce?"

"Yeah, what do you do?"

He laughed, " You've never seen me on T.V?"

"No, I don't have time to watch t.v."

"Oh, well I play guitar in a band called The Used.", We went quite.

"So do you dance?", Quinn asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah."

"Wanna danced?"

"I would love to.", I know I say that a lot but I couldn't think of anything better to say to him. I guess I got caught up in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the center of the dance floor. We danced really close if I might add . A slow song came on and he held me by the waist and my arms was around his neck we were looking into each others eyes. He inched closer and came down kissing me lightly as soon as he pulled away I pulled him back. He was the first guy who ever kissed me like that. I felt wanted for once in my life.

When the wonderful date was over we exchanged number and I told him where I live. Before I got into my car he pulled me close and gave me a good night kiss he liked my top lip begging for entrance
Which I gladly allowed we both stayed there for what seem like hours but when I checked it was only twenty minutes.

He smilled, "Call you tomorrow."

"Okay can't wait.", I got into my car and the whole time I was thinking about the kiss. When I got home I opened the door and Frank was sitting on the couch it was dark not even the t.v was on.

"Where were you, do you know what time it is?", I jumped. I looked at the clock and it was three-thirty in the morning.

"Yeah."

"Where were you?"

"The Heat Throb with my date Quinn."

"Quinn it better not be the Know."

"It depends , if the Quinn you know is in The Used then yeah it's the Quinn you know."

"ARE YOU CRAZY HE IS THE MOST FUCKED UP PERSON I KNOW!!"

"I THINK HE'S SWEET AND I'M GOING TO CONTINUE TO DATE HIM LIKE IT OR NOT!!", I yelled as I stomped off to my room. That pissed me off He of all people had not right to tell me who to date. I went to my bedroom and got dressed for bed. I got out and climbed into my bed.

"Your cold.", Mikey said hugging me. "How was you date and who is the lucky man?"

"His name is Quinn and I really like him."

"Quinn?"

"Yeah."

"Well he's mice just watch yourself."

"I will don't worry."

"Good night love ya sis."

"Love ya too."

About an hour later I was awoken by footsteps coming into my room.

"Ashley.", I heard Briana whisper into my ear.

"What?"

"Can I sleep with you?"

"Why?"

"Because Frankie threw me out of my own room."

"HE WHAT!"

"Calm down I acctually let him have my bed."

"Oh okay Mikey scoot over."

"I don't wanna."

"SCOOT OVER!"

"Okay!!", He moved over and I moved to the middle. Which was a mistake because Briana kicks. But now that I think about it it's better this way because of Mikey(you get my drift).


Quinn's POV

I got home and everybody was past out drunk as usual. I'm glad I went on this date. I climbed in the shower and got ready for bed I turned on the t.v. it was an old episode of Steven Untitled Rock show. Wait that's Ashley I listened to it. That's right she's a producer. Maybe I can get her to do our next cd. Wow she's working on Gee's new cd. Awesome she has to be good. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss we shared on the dance floor. I went to sleep dreaming of my date.

Sign up to rate and review this story