Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love in Unexpected places

chapter 6

by cutegirl12356 0 reviews

read it and find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-11-06 - Updated: 2006-11-06 - 885 words

0Unrated
Frankie's POV

I slept in Briana's bed last night because me and Ashley had a fight. I don't like fighting with her. I woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs. I walked into the kitchen to see Ashley cooking. "Good morning.", she said with a big smile.

"Morning.", the door bell rang and I went and opened it and I was met by four pairs of eyes. "Quinn what are you doing here?"

"Does Ashley live here?"

"Yeah"

"Why are you here?"

"We're staying with her."

"Oh."

"Quinn?"

"Hey.", he walked over to her and gave her a hug and kiss. NOT ON THE CHEEK ON THE MOUTH POSSIBLY USING THERE TONGUES.

"So you're Ashley I've heard so much about you I'm Bert, oh and are you cooking it smells really good in here."

"Yeah, and do you want some?"

"I love her already!", she laughed.

"Do I smell food?!", I heard Gerard asked as he came walking in yawning. "Bert? What are you doing here?"

"Quinn and Ashley are together and I came over to see who we are going to corrupt next.", everyone laughed except me I didn't think that it was funny.

"Wow."

"Guess what dude, I'm staying for breakfast."

"Well I better go and get me a plate now because theres not going to be any left.", Gerard said walking into the kitchen.

"Nice place I'm Jepha.", said the one with brown hair as he reached for Ashley's hand and they shook hands.

"I'm Branden.", the one with the red hair said I was expecting a hand shake but he hugged her she was just as shocked as I was. "Between you and me, you're the nicest girlfriend Quinn has ever had."

"Well thank you.", we sat down and ate. I was quite I guess everybody notice.

"Frankie is everything okay?", Ashley asked me looking at me which earned me an evil glare from Quinn.

"Yeah I'm just not feeling good.", I got up and put my dish on the counter.

"Dude is what you got contagious?", Gerard asked.

"No, I'm just not feeling good.", Gerard and Bert both got up and fought over my plate.

I walked into my room well Briana's room. There was a knock at the door. "Frankie?", I heard Mikey say.

"Yeah.", He walked in and closed the door.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing.", I lied and Mikey knew I was. He's known me for so long, but what am I going to say Yeah Mikey there is something wrong and his name is Quinn I couldn't say that.

"Stop lieing to me it's Quinn and Ashley isn't it?", Damn sometimes I think he reads minds. I didn't answer. "You did this to yourself.", I remanded silent. "Talk to me we're like brothers you can tell me."

"Okay, I don't like seeing Ashley with Quinn are you happy now?"

"Well you need to let her live her life, you've already got a life with Jamia, My advice for you sis choose Ashley or Jamia. If you love Ashley, leave Jamia. You need to make up your mind before it's too late.", I noded. He was right I do need to make up my mind.

Mikey's POV

A few weeks has past. Frankie still mops around and Ashley is getting closer to Quinn. Well let's get to the woman I'm in love with Aneesah. Her and her band One Night Stand has recorded their demo and it was awesome. Aneesah go out like everynight. I love that girl she drives me crazy. I know I'm sounding girly, but when you're in love that's how you sound.

Ashley's POV

Everybody is going out. I got on the cutest outfit. I have a black strapless shirt with a black and lime green mini shirt. When we got there I danced with Quinn a few times. The look on Frankie's face I can't stand it no more. "Frankie?", he looked up to me.

"Wanna dance?", he noded and walked to the dace floor. The song went to a slow song. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arm around my waist. I love the feelings of being in his arms. That Jamia is one lucky girl. I rested my head on his shoulder. I can't do this I ran to the exit and out of the building.

"Ashley!", Frankie yelled behind me.

"Go back in I'm going home."

"Wait up!", he caught up to me.

"What did I do?", It is raining hard out side. I didn't answer.

"Why do you want to leave?"

"I can't do this anymore, Frankie I can't pretend that I don't have feelings for you. I LOVE YOU FRANKIE, and you are making it very hard to control myself.", our lips collided and we kissed so passionately, He tasted so go it felt so right.

"FRANKIE!!", I heard some woman scream. We broke apart.

"I'm assuming that's Jamia.", she stomped off and Frankie ran after her.

I dropped to my knees and cried. I hate love, it sucks.

"Ashley!", I turned around hoping it was Frankie but it wasn't it was Quinn. He ran up and wrapped me up in his arms. I cried harder. "Shh, what happen?"

"Long story, can you take me home?"

"Yeah let me tell the others."
Sign up to rate and review this story